It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand and His Hidden Keys

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Egyptia

originally posted by: ZacharyW
you say he didn't reveal much. I say he revealed bounds of useful information if digested and applied correctly. I feel that you are missing the GRAND Hidden Hand which is. Its not about who did what when and where but rather what you do now and forever. In other words...take the self empowering facts he gave you and apply them to your life to better yourself. You are the Creator, This life is one big game and its the lessons that we take with us and how we experience and choose/react to those lessons is what determines whether we become free from the pull of the incarnation cycle.

Yes exactly Zachary and it is for those who can 'see' the hidden messages which I feel are not all that hidden. There are clues and pearls imbedded in many things all around us..............it is for the awakened mind to detect them. I don't think it is in the design that we be given the 'answers' because that defeats the purpose of us being here and also of what we allowed whether we remember or not...........we are still responsible ultimately.

We are being given enough keys, clues, signs and like the parables spoken that direct us to towards an inner excavation of mind, soul and spirit in search of the truth not only about everything but mostly about WHO and WHAT we truly are in this battle.
I agree.

I also wanted to mention I like what you said revealed about the meaning of the name "hidden hand". Honestly, I had never taken in past how it relates to the chain secret societies leading up to..

thanks for that perspective, it certainly is fitting.
edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Egyptia

There are two 'sets' of keys, one locks you in and the other opens the door. (There was never anything actually locked in the first place)

People like HH only offer the former, tricks and traps of hand waving. Most prefer the door to disappear in a flash of mysterious smoke as they never intended to walk through it in the first place.

Look deeper, for the hidden hand itself rather than the one waving in your face enticingly.
edit on 4-11-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam
Isn't it interesting that someone claiming to be hidden says "here I am"?

I know where my hidden hand goes. It's not a secret to me.

The best part of the Hidden Hand series is the failed predictions because they give the fundamental fuel and structure necessary to recognize and deal with other people's hidden hands.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ErgoTheAbsurd

This is interesting that you say this because I feel that is absolutely correct. They give themselves away by the 'hand' they play revealing indeed how everyone will respond, thus enabling them to truly play their cards with like you say 'the fuel and structure necessary' to manifest exactly their choice outcome.

Clever they are but then again we are their indentured serfs in this so called farm. Interesting that what they do to us we to animals that we eat.

edit on 9-11-2014 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

This is interesting that you say this because I feel that is absolutely correct. They give themselves away by the 'hand' they play revealing indeed how everyone will respond, thus enabling them to truly play their cards with like you say 'the fuel and structure necessary' to manifest exactly their choice outcome.

It's pretty slick. In the text he outright says "Don't believe anyone who gives specific dates", and then proceeds to give specific dates.

You can then observe the reactions and get a generally decent approximation of where different people are at on their critical thinking spectrum. There are a lot of ways people can respond and they all say something different about the strength and potency of a person's imagination and ability to simulate other minds.

Clever they are but then again we are their indentured serfs in this so called farm. Interesting that what they do to us we to animals that we eat.

Honestly I feel it's akin to a child of an abuser becoming a bully at school. Outside of this social machine I think most people would easily and happily embrace a different approach if they had a legitimate option that didn't require them to basically build their life around perpetually battling the machine.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErgoTheAbsurd
a reply to: Serdgiam
Isn't it interesting that someone claiming to be hidden says "here I am"?

I know where my hidden hand goes. It's not a secret to me.

The best part of the Hidden Hand series is the failed predictions because they give the fundamental fuel and structure necessary to recognize and deal with other people's hidden hands.

What I want to know, is why people dress up as ninjas in order to be
'stealthy' and walk down the middle of the street in movies.

I'd dress up as a fat, bald 53 year old man and go anywhere I want..
and nobody would notice me even a little!

Another of my favorite variants is "me thinks thou dost protest too much!"

It's the noisiest anti-gay politician on TV who is almost certainly gay.
The one who makes the most noise about family values is probably a spouse abuser.

People generally lead with their biggest weakness or their biggest half truth.

I generally lead with how rancid human culture is, and how we are going extinct.
You can read between the lines with this, that I'm a huge boy scout and want to
save everyone, but realize I can't. That's why I talk about it so much.

Kev

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ErgoTheAbsurd

Brilliant!

Without options we are relegated to the same hamster wheel of our own demise essentially always giving them the upper hand and never realizing as you say a different option.or what is more disturbing not realizing anything outside the 'illusion'

Yes they know our reptilian brains and have promoted and steered its 'reactivity' and stimulation to their own ends.....we really do make perfect food for anything looking for prey including ourselves looking for prey within ourselves.

Just like mice in a maze.

We have all contributed towards idiocy in truly epic proportions!

Question is how do we get Out or In, depending on how you look at it? How do we get back into ourselves.....I mean our real selves......what ever that is in order to break free?

Like Kev said we all want to save everyone but the reality is that we can't.........I also question the quantity of empty souls employing vehicles/bodies that make up a percentage of the 'illusion' just towards the aim of utilizing us to continue to co-create their version of reality. If you want to convince a world of the reality of 'that world/delusion' then create the very thing to convince everyone it is real by virtue of the very species it seeks to invade, infiltrate and hijack. If what they present to us is the only version of reality that we 'see' or 'perceive' than we buy into it......its an agreement designed to be seductively subtle in order to ensnare us on near every level of our existence and potential.

Quite the elaborate play!

edit on 9-11-2014 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

The thing that I constantly harp on, is that people should challenge
all of their own assumptions, because even us 'boy and girl scouts'
are hopelessly 'corrupted' by culture, books, systems of thought, etc.

But of course the problem is, very few people are willing to spend an
entire lifetime 're-inventing the wheel from scratch' in order to avoid
that pitfall.

I did that.

Interesting note; it was awesome for me, but it probably was of little
value to anyone else. The only people prone to listening to me drone
on, are ones who have done the same thing; and I've never met such
a person.

A fascinating dilemma.

And of course I might just be wrong.

;-)

Kev

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

The thing that I constantly harp on, is that people should challenge
all of their own assumptions, because even us 'boy and girl scouts'
are hopelessly 'corrupted' by culture, books, systems of thought, etc.

That is the key right there Kev, people don't challenge or question the version of 'reality' that they are coxed and steered like cattle into believing therefore we are literally stepping into the very trap that we have not only allowed but 'created' for them through us.

It is difficult following her voice and she is not a natural communicator but she is highlighting certain things that are important in how 'they' operate.

www.stopthecrime.net...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 13-11-2014 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
More information as to how they are altering behavior from a distance utilizing various technologies of mind control and physical impediments to keep us suppressed and weakened.

www.illuminati-news.com...

mindcontrolblackassassins.com...

nanobrainimplant.com...

NANO BRAIN IMPLANT INFORMATION -

www.streamton.com...

starseedresistance.com...
edit on 13-11-2014 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Greetings! Longtime periodic lurker, first time poster here. Hello, hello.

Like you Egyptia, I also first read the Hidden_Hand info in 2009, and I'm just now revisiting it. I've been searching deeply and the information is resonating with me now more than ever. I share many of the feelings and questions I've read in this thread. I have a few of my own:

1. 2012 has come and gone. Is their timeline delayed? Was 2012 a bogus date to begin with? Were the Mayans wrong or made-up? Is this just another lie, part of the "Law of Confusion?" Maybe HH himself has been deceived? Or have we in fact been left behind with the "lukewarms?"

2. Jesus: real or hoax? Religions have been crafted and used to manipulate. What's all this business about "I and my father are one" and "no one comes to the father except through me?" I keep coming across these statements again and again. Why do so many people meet Jesus in near-death experiences, yet I've never heard of anyone encountering Jesus during a consciously-induced OBE. I've done lots of out of body travel myself and I've never met the man nor anyone like him. Could it be that OBEs occur at a lower vibrational level than near-death experiences, or perhaps the entire near-death experience (being not consciously induced) is another part of the deception? A further question, does the "tunnel of light" actually send us to the moon to be "recycled" again to Earth?

3. If they need us to choose a side, with the intent of our choosing the positive polarity (or even with the intent of our choosing the negative polarity), what is to be gained by killing 90% of us? Is that the big "negative harvest?" (and that "kissing bug" disease was just in the news about a week ago, perhaps that is one of the goals of bringing all the immigrants in from S. America)

4. Mainly, what do we do now, aside from "wake up," try to be loving and fearless, and be aware of all of this? The agenda seems to be plowing ahead at light speed, with people more asleep than ever, despite the few of us who seem to be catching on... too little too late? Another cycle? If we really have this "power," how do we reclaim it in any appreciable way?

Just a few starting thoughts here. This is a great discussion, I'm glad to be here and I look forward to more dialog!

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Chimpazilla

Welcome Chimpazilla and nice you dropped by. I like your questions and will respond when I get a little more time. Looking forward to it as they are good questions.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

There is more than meets the eyes in his texts. But as everything that pretend to be truth, there is also deception at some level. Seems to me it was intended to filter out the average joe lol. And it worked.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join