It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH-17: The Untold Story

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

No machinegun could have stayed on target long enough to throw that many bullets into that small of an area, especially since both a/c would have been in motion.

Not to mention that the SU 25 doesn't even have a service ceiling that would give them the ability to even shoot at the cockpit.

Something many seem to miss as a fact.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Not to mention that the SU 25 doesn't even have a service ceiling that would give them the ability to even shoot at the cockpit.

Not a fact, but a tired and proven lie.

The SU25 has reached over 14,000 meters.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Documentation, please.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Not one that has anything that would do damage to another plane...meaning it won't do it with any armament nor will it have done it long enough to shoot.

So your saying the manufacturers lied about the service ceiling?

But feel free to show me where one that flew that high with anything capable of bringing down another plane...because I don't think you will be able to do that as it cannot happen.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Documentation, please.

I believe a wikipedia page will show up soon to back that claim.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Documentation, please.

I believe a wikipedia page will show up soon to back that claim.

They've already tried!

Edit to add:

No doubt coincidentally, on the day this claim was published, a Wikipedia editor with a Russian address was found trying to insert a 33,000-foot ceiling on the Su-25 page.

aviationweek.com...
edit on 26-10-2014 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

To my earlier post several minutes ago, I should have added that the many dozens of holes in the cockpit could not have been by a machinegun, there were too many. No machinegun could have stayed on target long enough to throw that many bullets into that small of an area, especially since both a/c would have been in motion.

You are mistaken.

The cannon on the SU25 has a rate of fire of over 2000 rounds per minute.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

They've already tried!

Exactly that is the only thing that shows an SU 25 can reach that height, which is so funny since the manufacturers say it can't go that high, especially when having the plane armed.

Sometimes ATS just makes me smile with some of the things that get said here.

SU 25 = 14000 meters...

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Documentation, please.

It is published and reproduced in the OP video.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

originally posted by: Aliensun

To my earlier post several minutes ago, I should have added that the many dozens of holes in the cockpit could not have been by a machinegun, there were too many. No machinegun could have stayed on target long enough to throw that many bullets into that small of an area, especially since both a/c would have been in motion.

You are mistaken.

But according to the manufacturer, the 30mm guns only carry 250 rounds!

www.sukhoi.org...

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

And yet it still won't reach the height that would have been needed to bring that plane down.

Not to mention that the SU 25 would have stalled trying to shoot their cannons at that height.

Cannons: impossible. The Su-25 was at minimum 10,000 feet below the 777. This means simply pointing the cannon at the 777 without stalling would have been a challenge. The ballistic trajectory of the cannon fire would have made this worse. The Gsh-30-2 cannon fires a round which travels at only 2800 feet per second, significantly lower than, say, the round fired by a 338 Lapua sniper rifle. Imagine trying to shoot down an airplane with a rifle, from 2-3 miles away using your eyeball, in a plane, at a ballistic angle. If the MH17 was somehow taken out by cannon fire, it will have obvious 30mm holes in the fuselage. None have been spotted so far.

scottlocklin.wordpress.com...

Anything else you would like to present as evidence.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Documentation, please.

Then it's not very good documentation, is it?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Documentation, please.

Don`t bother, even if Kiev would have admitted it they would still try to pin it on Putin.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

And I guess someone should tell the manufacturers that they don't know what they are talking about but RT does.

Do you really believe the manufacturers don't know the capability of the plane they built...honestly do you believe that?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Don`t bother, even if Kiev would have admitted it they would still try to pin it on Putin.

Hard to admit to something that is impossible...yet RT thinks it is possible, imagine that.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Hard to admit to something that is impossible...yet RT thinks it is possible, imagine that.

HAHAHA again !

Sure it is impossible that Kiev could have been behind it and not Putin.

I`m still surprised you guys aren`t on the Ebola threads accusing Putin as being behind it.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Sure it is impossible that Kiev could have been behind it and not Putin.

Pay attention...

It is an impossibility that an SU 25 could shoot the plane down at that height, nobody is discussing Putin or Ukraine at least not in the posts since your OP.

Now care to provide something that is credible that shows an SU 25 did what your video is saying it could do?

And your OP video doesn't show proof that Ukraine did it, and if they are going to lie about the SU 25 what else are they lying about?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I`m still surprised you guys aren`t on the Ebola threads accusing Putin as being behind it.

Well if he did then we would.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

No machinegun could have stayed on target long enough to throw that many bullets into that small of an area, especially since both a/c would have been in motion.

In a different post i have posted a video of the SU flying over 8000m if i am not mistaken. They were even armed aswell.

Check Your facts. Wiki is not a absolute fact sheet when it comes to all military hardware.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Check Your facts. Wiki is not a absolute fact sheet when it comes to all military hardware.

No but the manufacturer is.

But please provide the fact sheet that says this plane is capable of flying to 33000 ft. and still able to shoot their cannons without stalling.

I will be waiting....

It's just amazing how you think that the manufacturer doesn't know the capabilities of the plane they built, yet a video on RT does.

edit on 27-10-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join