It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family tree for Obama (Dunham family) is 300+ years of made up people.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

That's the great thing about this story, you can follow the links and verify it yourself if you don't believe the source.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: projectvxn

Then don't read this thread if you aren't interested.

I knew you'd respond with that.

So predictable.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Blah Blah Blah Obama
Or, Blah Blah Blah Bush
Whats the difference?
Whats the point?

Why are we continuing to be another "chess piece" in this game?

Tune in and drop out

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

I very much agree with you! The other line on that side of Obama's family leads to the same ancestor as the Bushes!

Both sides are in it together. The two parties are equally despicable!

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Then don't read this thread if you aren't interested.

I knew you'd respond with that.

So predictable.

Ah, so you can follow simple logic to a reasonable conclusion, too. Cool.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I couldn't have said it better I know why some pols would wanna focus on BS issues instead of the real,because when time come for them to bat they will continue and expand the same BS policies continued from the Clintons through the Bushes perhaps with a return of the Clintionian dynasty or the assent of the Romney clan but why would ordinary plebs wanna buy into the shake N fake is beyond me.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Every single line in the Singletary/Dunham family ends EXCEPT Obama's family ...

Which is precisely how you show a family tree for 1 person - you leave off all the "Cadet" branches

Follow every person on the family tree who had kids and you will see every single one of them eventually ends...

And where's that hen - did you follow them? If so why not jst show the evidence? If not why should everyone else have to do it for you??

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I don't like the President's politics, but what does this do? This is akin to the "birther" movement that produces nothing. There are anomalies in my own family tree; does that mean it is all bunk?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Especially when foreign born adopted orphans are involved.

Except Obama was neither foreign born, nor adopted....

Just more birther crap. Well, they have lost every single court case they have attempted, over 200 so far so I suppose they start on some new crap!

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Stealth birther thread?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Stealth birther thread?

I'd say its' stealth capabilities are lacking.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Every single line in the Singletary/Dunham family ends EXCEPT Obama's family AND the man who created this online family tree and also wrote a book about Obama's family tree.

No other 'Dunham' family in the entire U.S. comes from this line...just two people.

Follow every person on the family tree who had kids and you will see every single one of them eventually ends...

This is silly.
Isn't just as likely, that the genealogy research is incomplete? It is much more difficult to track down the female members of a family, because they change surnames.
Or the families did die out. That would be sad, not a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
If Obama had been open and honest, if his administration had been open and honest, if we had gotten open and honest policies from this administration, then I could see and justify the contempt that many are stating towards this type of speculation.

But Obama, and by extension his administration, have been dishonest from the onset.

When you have questionable policies, it is fertile ground for this kind of speculation.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: blacktie
lots of family trees can be faked
many news stories can also be faked
(the ones that have a clear concise msg
this is not a new technique
deaths can also be faked

Especially when foreign born adopted orphans are involved.

Many sealed court records to juggle.

Hard to get genuine sources and witnesses.

or...when there are friggin" racists trying to make sure there will be no more black presidents, so they try every type of crap in the book for the last 6 years to make sure Obama cannot do anything good for the American people...I think there are a lot of Americans that would love nothing better than to have a modern day right-wing hitler-esque ruler.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
If Obama had been open and honest, if his administration had been open and honest, if we had gotten open and honest policies from this administration, then I could see and justify the contempt that many are stating towards this type of speculation.

But Obama, and by extension his administration, have been dishonest from the onset.

When you have questionable policies, it is fertile ground for this kind of speculation.

well, when the first black president keeps getting the old F U from the right-wing, I guess you think he should just adopt the step-and-fetch-it attitude, and bow to his white massa's.......let's remember one thing....Obama cannot write any legislation that becomes law, without the house of representatives....if the house doesn't want to help the American people, they stop all legislation that would, regardless of what the president or senate have to say....convenient for the republicans to come back and say..."Obama doesn't show leadership" as if that would somehow persuade the republican-controlled house....
I can safely say that nothing, absolutely nothing, will come out of congress that will help the general population of Americans for the next 2 years. the republicans have, are, and will, do everything they can to make this president fail, that's a guaranteed prediction... I think Obama has finally come to that conclusion, and just doesn't give a s**t anymore about trying to work with the right on meaningful legislation...because it's a waste of time

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

If Obama is such a good leader, then he should rise above petty politics and be the leader everyone says he is.

Making excuses for his failings is an onerous task reminiscent of Sisyphus.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

a reply to: jimmyx

let's remember one thing....Obama cannot write any legislation that becomes law, without the house of representatives

Thank the Lord for checks & balances !!!

If Republicans get full control of Congress, at least Obama will have the opportunity to ignore all the infighting among Democrats finally.

What *IF* the Religious Right wins?

Palpitating.Fibrillation

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
But did you search for CIA under family tree?
I didn't think so.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Stealth birther thread?

Who cares? The point is that you can easily verify this claim if you weren't a total partisan.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The the basic thread is that since everyone else died (for the sake of argument), then barry's line has to be fake.
But yet we have information on all these 'fake' people.
The thread is about 300 years of fake people, where is the proof that these people are fake?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join