It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annomly (to me) in night sky with orange light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
It was about 730 or 8pm here where i live in VA. I was outside just star gazing and i noticed a orange ball of light. It was pretty bright to be a standard light on a plane but it was orange kinda ball shaped. Anyways it went a little ways across the sky then the orange light stopped and i seen 2 lights blue and red that did look like a plane. Kinda looked like a shapeshifitng thing.. Orange ball of light going a little ways then disappearing then the 2 lights like it turned into the 2 lights.. Anyways though... Ive never seen anything like it.. Does anyone know what it might been.. I was thinking some kinda afterburner or something.. I never heard any sound or anything and it was as high as a normal plane would typically be in the night sky.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: gerg357

Iv seen theese orange balls of light floating around a cuple of times in few years...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

My brothers and I see this type of thing all the time. When you see them a ways off it's like they are big light orange lights, they move quite fast actually. Then when they get close to you or, I dunno, "notice" you they just change into normal planes... but it's like, I know that wasn't a plane just a second ago, unless they are planes but they just have some sort of spotlight on the front of them and they just turn it off or something. I'm not sure what they really are but it is pretty weird. We seen three of them down at he river just the other night.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

My brothers and I see this type of thing all the time. When you see them a ways off it's like they are big light orange lights, they move quite fast actually. Then when they get close to you or, I dunno, "notice" you they just change into normal planes... but it's like, I know that wasn't a plane just a second ago, unless they are planes but they just have some sort of spotlight on the front of them and they just turn it off or something. I'm not sure what they really are but it is pretty weird. We seen three of them down at he river just the other night.

Lol sarcasm?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixFreeman

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

Lol sarcasm?

No, I'm for real.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Listen im like Sheldon ok...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I never heard any sound or anything and it was as high as a normal plane would typically be in the night sky.
How do you know how high it was?

Did it resemble this? (watch to the end)

edit on 10/25/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
MM i guessyou could say it might been something like that but it wasnt.. This was flying in a straight line across the sky.. about as fast as your normal plane in the sky would fly. i cant give specifics on hieght or speed.. If you looked up and seen them high looking planes in the night.. it would be something like that.. and it would travel about the same speed as your average plane youd see going across the sky.. I looked up and happened to see it in my view i didnt get it to see it come into sight i just kinda looked up and there it was and then i watched it move.. It was like a orange ball of light.. didnt blink or pulse it kinda did look like fire.. how fire would look at a distance. Anyways.. i watched it for a few seconds.. then after the orange light stopped i could see what im thinking was 2 lights a blue and maybe a red looking light. Looked kinda maybe a afterburner was on then it was shut off. I just know i couldnt hear any sound or anything.. Im not saying it a ufo or anything just trying to figure out what it could have been.. if it was a jet with the afterburners on or something else.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
spotthestation.nasa.gov...

According to this, the ISS would have been visible for 4 minutes beginning at 7:40pm that night.

This is for Roanoke, VA. According to your info you live in Oakwood, which is near Roanoke. It was visible to me here in Ohio and thought maybe you may have witnessed it passing over your area as well.
edit on 27-10-2014 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

top topics

join