It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Kennedy Proposes Monument to Himself

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
What skeletons lie in your closet? I suspect some pretty scary stuff.....

Typical liberal response to a tough question/comment.

But, hey, this thread really isn't about me is it? It's about a dubious character named Ted Kennedy. Someone that's hardly worth, or needs defending - if you'd care to think about it at all.

Still, I know you're dying to know the answer to your question - so, yes, the old keyboard (being mightier than the gladius?) has dispatched a fair number of 'liberati' and other barbarians over the years.

[edit on 1/18/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Typical response from a freak that must play a character instead of being himself/itself/herself...whatever.....

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
You obviously don't have a leg to stand on in defending the character of Ted Kennedy, otherwise you'd have something positive to say about him rather than attacking other members.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
Typical response from a freak that must play a character instead of being himself/itself/herself...whatever.....

Then you must have a problem with about 99% of the people on ATS.

That leave two possibilities: take yourself somewhere where you'll feel more at home, or we can press the ignore link.

djohnsto77 - I rest my case on this one regarding typical liberal responses.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
All you have to say is that he is terrible because of Chappaquidick...well do your research and you'll learn he was never in the car...again you are both proof that the NWO is good at brainwashing the masses.

Ted Kennedy has been in the senate for over 40 years and is one of the most respected members of it and has done more for the state of Massachusetts than any of the idiot Governors we have had....

Do your research gentleman before you spew the same bs that people have been spewing for over 30 years....I suppose you both believe in the Magic Bullet theory also and that Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone gunman in the JFK assassination....and that the assassinations of both Kennedy's as well as the frame job at Chappaquidick aren't related....

Before you open your mouths, get your facts straight.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Ted was never in his car?

Please post a credible link to that piece of 'information'. Forget magic bullets, now you want us to believe Ted had a magic car.

BTW, so how did he end up in the ocean that night? Late night swim fully clothed?

Last, there are many who belive that Ted's 40 year performance in the senate has been less than stellar - more about partying than passing legislation.

[edit on 1/19/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Do your own research, last I remember, I'm not your secretary....the information is out there, all you have to do is look.....get yourself an education.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Here's a little help Centurion....I know it's tough for you to find facts on your own...you just spew what the masses spew.....check out this site (and anyone else interested...actually it comes from a long paper on the Power Control Group that truly runs this country...the whole paper is a good read...this is just one chapter of it)

www.ratical.org...

Enjoy

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

If it really will make MADD upset though to honor Kennedy, just tell me where to send money. I'm all for it.

Are you serious here!? I haven't read all the responses cause I got this one and couldn't believe it. What do you have against MADD? Have you ever had a child killed, their life taken way too young because of some idiot that thinks the rules and laws do not apply to them?

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Sad. OGHU(oh God help us)!

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Originally posted by RANT

If it really will make MADD upset though to honor Kennedy, just tell me where to send money. I'm all for it.

Are you serious here!? I haven't read all the responses cause I got this one and couldn't believe it. What do you have against MADD? Have you ever had a child killed, their life taken way too young because of some idiot that thinks the rules and laws do not apply to them?

What if I had? Then would it be okay to not like a power hungry organization that's outlived both it's charter and usefulness according to it's own founder, Candy Lightener?

Do I have to lose a child to dislike tyranny? To hate unconstitutional roadblocks? To dislike government funded lobbying of itself. My tax dollars held ransom? Higher beer and highway taxes? Continually increasing drinking ages and lowered BAC's?

I know alot about MADD. Do you? I know they accomplished everything they set out to do over a decade ago, and have since reinvented themselves from the grassroots well-intentioned support organization it began to a multi-million dollar self serving lobby machine of lawyers and beaurocrats that exploit death, manipulate statistics and hold state's and courts hostage simply so they can stay in business.

When is enough enough? First 18 was too young to drink, then 19, now they're considering lobbying for a 24 year old drinking age. They already got every state down to a non-intoxicated BAC limit of 0.08 by mass marketing a horrible bush crash into a nationwide media blitz while getting the governemnt to withhold road funding. But continue to push for 0.05 now using that same 25 year old bus crash. What's next prohibition?

MADD sucks now on so many levels, I can't even begin to name them all. They were good. And did good things for awareness at one time. But 2,300 new laws later, my civil liberties are sick of their crap.

To answer your loaded question, no I haven't lost a child to some idiot that doean't think the laws apply to them, but guess what? That idiot still doesn't think the law applies to him no matter how much MADD infringes on the right's of those of us that aren't idiots.

The "drunk driving" death toll has been stalled for a decade despite ever increasing laws and restrictions and MADD even cheating the statistics to try and make it look worse. So all these laws do now is infringe rights. They change nothing. Except ruin lives and foster the guilty (forget about innocent) legal system and revenue stream we have now for municipalities and the psychiactric cottage industries catering to the new mental health mandate to deal with these 0.08 (soon to be 0.05) "alchoholics".

And they get away with it because of knee jerk emotional reactions like yours almost universally.

ThInK oF tHe ChIlDrEn!!!

Yes, think of the children. Your child is more likely to get a DUI now than be in a drunk driving accident. A DUI that may or may not be deserved, but the punishment is the same in this no mercy environment and witch hunt. Lifetime branding. The scarlett D. Bah. We just can't give up our rights fast enough these days.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
MADD is a fascist reactionary group bent on trying to illegalize alcohol totally.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
See: www.YTedk.com

The "Frameup" doesn't make sense; the lifestyle and other actions are consistant with a spoiled rich boy who never worked a day in his life, unless you count spending other peoples money as "work".

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
hey if the idiot wants to pay for it with his own money...hell go right ahead...
my life is too short too worry about what the #ing mess up that is the kennedy clan is doing....
but since it is this particular kennedy...I can only imagine what the monument could be...
**insert alcoholic sterotype**

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join