It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soloman's Temples

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I say that his temples are scattered now all throughout the world in soo many towns now. We all see the effects that the temple has on our everyday lives today. They control much of our economy and most of the consumer choices that we make everyday. They are making a run at controlling the money in a new way through creating a new banking system. They have gardens and much of the descriptions of the first temples can be found in the new buildings. When you look at the control over mankind that was described in the bible then you may start to see that none other that the ones that pretend to roll back prices are inside the temple. It is walmart.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I say that his temples are scattered now all throughout the world in soo many towns now.

When you look at the control over mankind that was described in the bible then you may start to see that none other that the ones that pretend to roll back prices are inside the temple. It is walmart.

Close!...

edit on 25-10-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Hosea 4: 6 (KJV) My people perish from a lack of knowledge

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge; proverbs 1:7

Solomon's temple was a physical place but it's secret is knowledge. Elitists hide the mystery of God through organized religion & central banks. Essentially cutting people off from truly knowing their God.

1 Corinthians 3:16 Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in your midst?

Mixing politics & money etc. Is bad

And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.
Matthew 21:12

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Let's just call it spitballing. I have studied much about the temple and just like to exercise in thoughts from time to time. Let's pretend for a moment that i am right. What would any of you say that the abomination of desolation would be if wally world is the temple?

Also in this crazy thought exercise the store would also be an interplanetary intergalatic ship or portal. More than likely located connected to the dark side of the moon.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
obama's national transformation and how the changes have forced people into 30hr work week becoming desolate in spirit.
However next time i am there i will search the corners.
I bet they have all the registers bolted to the floor this time just in case Jesus comes.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
or perhaps the obamanation of desolation in the corner is the empty shopping carts because no one can afford to fill them.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

The abomination of desolation are those whom have a hatred or disgust for that which is non-physical, the state of complete emptiness.

The immaterial realm could be imagined as desolation by those with no creativity or imagination.

immaterial

1. of no essential consequence; unimportant.
2. not material; incorporeal; spiritual.

As for what it means for Walmart. Either greed, or fear of bankruptcy.

I doubt you will find your portal there! I did not see one watching these, tho I did chuckle a little...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I love how one guy's random cryptic rambling can spark the other guy's random bible verse qouting.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: HappyThoughts

It would be even cooler if we could view the process as energy only. I bet it would make a good light show. Feel free to open your mind and just let loose.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

It's not that my mind isn't open it's just that if you have some sort of worthwhile message then share it in a coherent fashion instead of always keeping people guessing trying to make it sound more interesting than it probably is.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HappyThoughts

I get that from my father. And honestly perhaps you see the extent of my thoughts and find them lacking but they are all there. It is posed that way so that you can build on it if one so choosed.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
When we look at the story of Jesus entering the temple and accept it the way we do we are leaving out the fact that Jesus was not a dumb man. When we look at the story of the woman at the well we can see that he could find out things before coming into a situation. So then why was he surprised to the point of being mad as hell over something he should have known was taking place? The answer is that he was not entering the temple in the same realm that he grew up in. At this point in his life he had learned how to shift realms and now he was looking at the place where he had prayed all his life but it was not the same place. It was a store of sorts that had existed all along but he nor we can see the other side. He was looking at something that he did not ever know was happening and that he had gotten no prior knowledge of. Do you think that he stopped the merchants in the other realm for good? No because this would take longer than one life so he prepared for the future. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I'm putting these here because they seem to tie in with lots of other things and paint a picture, but there is nowhere else to put it...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I had imagined our solar system was inside one of these spheres, made up by humans and the constellations in the sky. It certainly fits the description. The only use I could imagine was a soul trap to capture the creativity and keep it here, coming back in cycles.

Maybe the church did have a way out?

Or was it a return feed?

edit on 5-11-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

Also in this crazy thought exercise the store would also be an interplanetary intergalatic ship or portal. More than likely located connected to the dark side of the moon.

cte, nice. how about the temple has function, rx/tx. through internal processes a head of steam is built up and released. this command/request is transitioned to the macro as the forementioned temple exists in the micro. this packet transfer may arrive in areas that detect on a grand scale. a scaled up resonator/receiver embedded into the cosmic flow. temples, scale, geometry are quite contagious. in a north African city some years ago, one is resting in the midst of several mosques, quite surrounded. the vocal call from the minarets started and became many differing chants/proclamations with mixed melodies. all the differing sounds, speeds, tones and repetition made for an unnerving feeling rising from the stomach. heart-rate increases, a sense of impending dread and doom washes over the carcass whilst nausea has a go. the music's chaotic blast wave is overwhelming and does it's work. got to go with this or it's game over. as surrender is reached, the chaos of noise suddenly becomes one clear, pure, sine wave of the most pleasurable tone. for several seconds one is here and there, floating, weightless.
lol f

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt

Nicely put. Only several second though? Or did that feel like hrs?

I can perceive it but only through metaphor and relation to personal experience.

At the time it was hours, but now it feels like it was just a few minuets. All I know is night came and left. So now feel like I've lost time. Lol.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I see the aspects are begining to form here for us. One thing i found is that our world feeds those matter generators on space ships. They were built with the thought they would just replicate items as needed but that is not how the system functions at all. We know that atoms have pairs and when something is created or generated somewhere a copy is generated or is given birth too. When they push there button then here we have to toil to form the connected atoms. Most of them are unaware of their actions and do not know the strife that is created by such. Some are just negative and will go in and buy a sex toy and then discard the body in the trash. That creates much strife here over sex crimes murder and such.They think it is fun.

I have been finding much out lately and stumbled across how to make star fuel.Lucky for us water puts out fire but now i know how the pyramids are used in all three realms. One realm is ours and just holds the stones. Another one is a reflection or copy. There you could watch the stones fall away then turn your back and when you see it again it will be a new copy standing there. That is where they put in the sun fuel and it burns inside very hot but there is always a new copy so there is no damage. Inthe other realm is where the gates or portals are they work from the energy of the sun that is just a picture of the fuel being burnt. It is a hell of a system but required some spirit to stand tthere forever and feed the fuel but now we have a robot that does it. the byproduct of the fuel burning is gold. Seems the theories of making gold and fuel were both right. I even have the knowledge to build another one but perhaps we should not do it?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

the rational gauged it at around several seconds, however somewhere inside, the sensation tasted eternal/timeless if you dig flavours. post experience one gave ones head a shake and decided to roll a ciggie. upon extracting a rolling paper one noticed it was stained so one extracted another. this was puzzling as this next one was stained also. one carefully extracted a third with fingernails after checking paws for dirt. it remained white until skin contact occurred, then it turned Bunsen blue like the previous papers.
pit of the stomach sensation has occurred on numerous occasions and all prior to moving within the proximity of certain learned humble individuals. sufi, muslim, jew and coptic. the strongest being hermit/Coptic Sinai desert 1990 one on one. sadly the only western experience is in the presence of a discreet magician. infidels do shiver in the stench of belief lol!
f

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

the byproduct of the fuel burning is gold. Seems the theories of making gold and fuel were both right. I even have the knowledge to build another one but perhaps we should not do it?
lol don't let Walmart get wind of it!

is this the standard gold or mufktz the fabled monatomic gold? Farrell speculates through interpretation of hieroglyphs that this material is dimension friendly in brief.

finally getting back to the temples, could it be that as we glide around the isles pushing shopping trolleys, an unconscious/hidden mechanism of energy extraction is in progress upon all within the structure. lol cte sweetens the sharpest of mustards!
f

top topics

<<   2 >>

join