It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Problem With Roswell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
a reply to: alldaylong

Isolated areas are usually where the secret bases are, nuke and other tests happen. If they have any kind of rule about minimizing contact of course isolated areas make sense. I don't think you'd make a very good alien!

I concur. In 1947 the only nuclear bombs on the planet were less than 75 miles away.
So I'd say out of the millions of square miles they could have been, they were on the bullseye.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
In human experience the more advanced and complex the technology we create the more potential for failure it gets.

We the public know nothing about extraterrestrial technology so for all we know ETs could have the same failure prone technology that we do.

Either that or they were shot down.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Frith
In human experience the more advanced and complex the technology we create the more potential for failure it gets.

We the public know nothing about extraterrestrial technology so for all we know ETs could have the same failure prone technology that we do.

Either that or they were shot down.

That thought has always crossed my mind, perhaps they shot it down thinking it was some new kind of enemy tech then panicked and covered up the story when they realised what they had actually knocked out of the sky.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brazen

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
a reply to: taoistguy

I know one thing, physicists are some of the smartest people on the planet. And when one comes out one day saying he (Major Marcel, a physicist) found pieces of a metallic disc and non-human bodies one day, as published in many newspapers, and the next day the story is radically changed, either Major Marcel is insane or someone lied.

There was a suggestion that the crash was of the military testing of top secret altitude or spying equipment and that Major Marcel simply used the 'flying saucer' story as a cover - it might seem laughable but I bet there wasnt a lot of sophistication in cover stories back in the 40s.

So why didn't they stick with that cover story?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: taoistguy
I mean, they have the tech to come to earth and yet still crash?

I have walked from my bedroom to my bathroom in the middle of the night somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 thousand times without incident. Last night I walked right into the doorjamb face first.

Accidents happen even during the most common and mundane of tasks.
edit on 26000000pm10America/Chicago2014Sunday2014614 by duaneology because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: taoistguy
a reply to: Aliensun

the problem with research and data is that i can't kust walk into the offices and start loking through the iles. and i dont have a time machine. my premise is based on common sense.

Despite your answer I have managed to create a Roswell thread without visiting any offices in the USA.

Popular Mechanics & Science - What Really Happened at Roswell?

The internet is your friend and I am sure you can contribute more.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Well the main reason why I believe in Roswell is because the old timers told us so, and these weren't old timers like of today or ancient times, this generation was the generation of greatest integrity that ever existed. The men that came out of the dawn of their 20th century were incredible, great solid men, who did what they were told, and didn't ask any questions, this is well known. If they are telling us aliens are here, then we see all the strange abductions going on shortly after, it would be a dishonor to them not to believe.

However it is arguments like this that make me think twice about the alien invasion, if you could call it that. The 'aliens' could not of picked a better time to deceive both the public and the government. I mean, this was when it was discovered that Germany had underground bases filled with exotic technology Ahead of the Americans. When Germany lost the war America came in like Iraq and cleared it all out - bringing the Nazi scientists to America and housing them near Roswell under Operation Paperclip. For some reason the Nazi's banned Freemasons, but half a century later the Nazi influence is still going strong but underground, specifically underground the Denver airport, north of where they originally were. The Roswell crash was a stones throw away from White Sands, a place that the secret Nazi scientists would surely be working on their own craft. But yet the story gets deeper and the lead Nazi scientist said they had gotten their technology from aliens. Was it just a cover up to make people think the exotic technology was alien? Was that the whole reason for the UFO flaps? With Tesla being around in the early days who knows what could have came out of that, surely it is possible flaming UFO balls of light in the sky could have been human in that respect.

Yet it appears the abductions were so incredible, surely I know that law enforcement were changed believers, and I mean solid believers, and it also appears the government was shocked, or head sinking below the water of lies?

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

How do you know Aliens would go and get their dead "brethren"? Fact is, we don't know how they think when it comes to these types of situations.

Also, depending on who/what you believe, there are multiple/various Alien species visiting Earth. That is a lot of different cultures and ideologies if true.......

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Interesting thought, but as stated by another member, extraterrestrial beings are probably prone to mistakes just like us?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join