It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Felt It, Do You Know ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Have you Felt It, Do you know ?

I am interested in hearing stories from those of you who have "felt the energy" for a brief moment in time. The energy that allows everything to exist. The vibrational energy of all dimensions. I want to hear how it impacted you. A quick little peak into the eternal bliss.

Did you feel it bodily ? Or did you hear it or see it ? How did it affect you ?

I have felt it and experienced in recent years (within the last 5). When it took ahold it had a huge positive impact on me. During that time I felt an eternal love and an internal knowing. I was more positive and little things didn't bother me. I went through a brief period of creativity during this time and it felt wonderful and made me feel even better overall. But now it seems that I've slowly slumped into a downward spiral. What happened ? I often think maybe I am not on the correct path. What was this brief awareness of the energy... Was it a nudge ? Was it a tap on my shoulder ?

So it makes me wonder if the energy that I felt, the peaceful loving feeling was a gift given to me in preparation for the difficulties that were coming my way. Was it to prepare me for what was to come ? I often think about it and try to discover why and try to understand it. I don't want to miss anything or the reason for it but honestly at times I feel I am lost to it.

There are days that I think I am in the midst of a battle, moving back and forth from one side to the next. Like I am emerging to the other side or realm and I have not quite made it there. I'm trying extremely hard to let go but something keeps pulling me back. Why can't i fully cross over. It is extremely frustrating and exhausting to me and everyone around me I'm certain.

At this point in time I continue on my journey because my glimpse into the life force was extremely fulfilling and no matter how difficult things at times become I always think about it and have a knowing that all will be ok no matter what. It is why and how I continue to put one foot in front of the other on a daily basis.

leolady

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

Did I feel it!

It came with the force of a whole universe and ripped right through my world leaving it in all in the tiniest of peices.

Best thing that ever happened.

Things will never be the same again, change is constant.

edit on 25-10-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

We are all on a journey, the destination being 'The Great Unknown'.

Some have firm belief that they have they answer, whether it be through religious beliefs or some other belief system, and taught not to question.

Others have had experiences that leave them with more questions than answers.

We can convince ourselves that what we are taught is the ultimate truth, but then none of us really knows for certain. And then we try to convince others to believe as we do....

I think this generations' questioning of the established status quo is going to have a major impact on changing our idea of what life/spirit/reality REALLY is, and it's not quite what we've been taught.

Maybe the answers aren't nearly as important as the questions.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Hi leolady-i have felt it.I will come back to reply more when i have more time,just wanted to post so i can easily find the thread again,and to say that i have also felt what you are trying to put across.Nice Saturday to you:-)!

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
A giant luminous cross, like a double möbius strip or two 'infinity' symbols interlaced, hoovering in the sky, with a near-death-experience feeling ?
Having the impression of being lifted off the ground for a few seconds ?
A never-to-be-forget message in your head : " 4 DIMENSIONS VIBRATORY " ?

If I had to admit publicly those things, people would consider I'm mad ...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

every now and again i feel it a feeling of love contentment and knowing that god is with me thats the only way i can describe it its lasting longer each time but when it goes im left wondering were it came from i cant make this feeling happen to me i wish i could but when its gone i wonder if im imagioning it and i think it wont come back but it does and its great when it does

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

For me it was a warm glow entering the room, a 'brightening' of the space and a full body hug (If that makes sense). I heard a voice say , "I am".

Best nights sleep I ever had.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

thats how i feel except for the voice

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: zedy63

The voice was more like inside my head, not audible in the room.

It "said" more than that but I'll leave it there.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

You described it very well...

Leaving it in a million tiny pieces is the scary part. Being able to grab a-hold of some of those pieces and moving forward...

Letting go and trying not to put all the tiny pieces back together on a puzzle that will never be again is, I am finding, extremely difficult for me.

All though I know it is possible.

leolady

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

maby i confuse my chatter in me head i get all sorts but convince myself its me i also het high pitched noises in my ears i went to see the doc but he couldnt find anything and he ruled out tinitus

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Others have had experiences that leave them with more questions than answers.

I think I'm one of those... more questions than answers. But I suppose that is the way it is meant to be so I try not to dwell on it (even though i still do). I know moving forward and onward and continuing is the way. I know this, know this, know this... Even if I have residual tendencies.

leolady

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
More than once. Incredibly profound experience. Never been the same. I almost feel sorry for people who have not seen it.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
You are experiencing a Dark Night of the Soul.

Spoiler's you started listening to your mind again.

From my experience with what you are referring to, I discovered life requires no thought, you already know what is right, for me it all came down to feeling and knowing. You just have to let it flow through you, let the universe use you as it will. Be but a Silent Passenger.

The more I thought, the more my mind took over and pushed that peace away.

I haven't found a way to make the two one, however I would prefer to walk around feeling and knowing, than thinking with minimal feeling.

I forgot to mention, when this came to me, it came in the form of a voice, it told me exactly what to do, it fixed my self esteem, I stopped doing drug's, drinking, and smoking cigarette's, I started working out, I did anything the voice asked me to do, the voice was calm, peaceful, enlightening, happy, and without judgement, it righted all my internal wrongs. And guided me to fix the rest.
edit on 25-10-2014 by iclimbtowers because: I forgot to Mention

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

i also het high pitched noises in my ears i went to see the doc but he couldn't find anything and he ruled out tinitus

I get that sometimes. I did a lot of shooting on ranges when i was younger without ear protection.

Destroyed my high frequency hearing.

Every once in a whie, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for a while. Always in the background at a lo level.

If you like to plink, were ear plugs!

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I don't know why people call it energy. I guess it is sort of energetic, but for me it is more emotional or sensational. I would call it bliss or rapture, almost like a spiritual climax, leading you up to new heights. I experience it daily, almost constantly. At times it is as if there are fireworks of pleasure exploding out of my being, rising up and shining out of the top of my head, flowing out my my shoulder blades, pouring out from my hands, radiating out beneath my feet. Sometimes I feel large enough to rest my head in Jupiter's lap, and sometimes I feel like I am laying at the bottom of the ocean, observing the sun from far away. I could not imagine living any other way. The days I am cut off and small, I deal with it, but it is truly a feeling of loss and emptiness.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
First & foremost S+F for getting people to talk about a subject that is often faced with ridicule, so far I haven't seen any trolls posting. As for me, I've also felt it on a number of occasions and it was the best feeling I've ever had..floating through the universe as a light being (astral projection) and absorbing intense feelings of oneness and eternal love is truly eye opening.

It has since made me wonder about two things in particular..the first being wether we are naturally born "evil" or wether it is influenced by our environment, and secondly why are we afraid to die ? after my experience I've become completely accepting of death, especially my own when it comes around.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: iclimbtowers

As you alluded, the next step is to have them work in unison. That 'voice' tends to be yourself anyway!

There are, of course, exceptions where such voices are to be avoided..

A bit more on topic.. One neat experience of mine was becoming pure light in all ways. Even when I looked at my "hand" it was like looking at the sun. It was a 'total' experience, meaning nothing in my perception was exempt. No matter how many similar things happen, some continuosly, I still end up chopping wood and carrying water..

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I have it almost constant but every now and again its louder and changes pitch its strange.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Most likely damaged hearing. Ever been to loud concerts or worked on a flight deck? Been near artillery fire? Machinery? Think back… whats the loudest experience you ever had?

You came away with ears ringing and even though it subsided after a while, you may have permanent damage associated with the experience.

I do. It was explained to me thus; when exposed to loud noises the inner era mechanism that translates vibration to electrochemical signal is damaged and after that it may recur periodically and be experienced as a loud ringing in the ears. This is normal for those who have damaged hearing due to occupation or some traumatic event like an explosion, for instance. In my case the trauma was cumulative over time.

When I heard that I remembered all the loud gunfire I was exposed to on firing ranges.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join