It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens are liars!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Don't be surprised if I stabbed you in the back for such rude manners.
Figuratively anyways. lol.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlackDog
a reply to: taoistguy

What should we do about something you saw in a dream?
How about nothing.
There's more important things happening these days in the real world

This made me lol.

You probably vote, don't you?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen
Hey I said GOOD slaves... If you don't mind a quick slap on my heini wold be enough and maybe we switch roles if you prefer.

Just because all that free will stuff seems to be too much for some...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I think your just over-thinking it a little, that it getting to your core. You could look at the old testament an find Angels were probably the last thing anyone would talk to and had no shape or form. Then you look at Jesus and the New testament, and saying angels are more like mortals in their own way with marriage and stuff.

The angel or demon thing is more or less theatrical. An angel would only speak what it has to say, while a Demon would say what you would want or not want to hear.

edit on 25-10-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Now, now, no life forms like to feel like b*tch.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hm. Well, I had a dream that a ship landed in my backyard, and a ton of different species came out of the craft - most were humanoid and a few were not. What did they do?

Well, I came to understand that they were spiritual representatives of each of their home worlds and that they had come to earth to bless it and speak of love, including our species in their hopes for a greater unity...or something like that - I couldn't understand the language that the rather jovial octopus-looking one was using, but hey, it was a dream so I just "knew" things.

This is an actual dream that I had - not making it up. So, whose dream is the one to follow?

What should we all do about it? Um... Nothing. In both cases, it was a dream.

I like mine better, though...

peace,
AB
edit on 25-10-2014 by AboveBoard because: commas are my friends, as is good grammer

edit on 25-10-2014 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
You literally just described 95% of all alien/sci-fi plots in movies in recent years. While I don't doubt you had a dream about it, you have a lot of material that you could've been influenced by.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
All of it is fake. When is all populace going to realize they been played and I mean played in a very, very bad way?
Are we going to admit it or just keep on being suckers?
edit on 10/25/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It is an interesting theory, there are numerous historical records of contacts of what appears to be aliens with various cultures and whether deliberate or not they are interpreted as angels or demons.

I wonder whether that would be a tactic used by humans if we discovered an alien civilisation, maybe we would want to appear to be "god-like" in our contact.
edit on 25-10-2014 by Brazen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: taoistguy
fallen angels and demons are actually aliens. they have an agenda to confuse us by pretending to be and let us think they are fallen angels and demons hence destabilising our religious beliefs because they are evil. i saw it in a dream and it makes sense to me. what should we do about this???

Which religious beleifs are you referring to? Aliens are not evil, they just see things differently than you do. From a different perspective. You humans are like a virus out of control. A plaque apon the earth hell bent on destroying it and yourselves. Tell me i'm wrong.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Aliens are long past our needs. Food, disease, work, all this mundane droll has long since become irrelevant to them. The only thing left in their lives is entertaining their intellectual curiosity as well as providing themselves with entertainment and personal enjoyment. The only concern they have for us is as another source of entertainment. They don't need our planet or it's limited resources. The only think here for them is silly monkey people fumbling around being idiots. They experiment on us when they wish, troll us when they wish, take us and keep us as pets when they wish. Do whatever they want.

Our military knows this, and cannot do a damn thing about it, so does the government. They say nothing, because it means admitting they have no control over the situation and that they can't protect their citizens from being treated as toys and playthings that are used in grotesque experiments, merely for the pleasure and intellectual curiosity of immoral beings to whom our suffering makes not one iota of difference.

Of course the aliens lie, it's fun.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Well, being the queen of the milky way can be quite stressful, a good spanking now and then for recreational purposes helps me to stay grounded.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: taoistguy
fallen angels and demons are actually aliens. they have an agenda to confuse us by pretending to be and let us think they are fallen angels and demons hence destabilising our religious beliefs because they are evil. i saw it in a dream and it makes sense to me. what should we do about this???

I had threesome with Jessica Alba and Charlize Theron in my dream last night.

As much as i want it to be some sort of prophecy it isn't.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Aliens will have nothing to do with the Bible. Aliens will be their completely own thing, from our Universe, most likely from our Galaxy. Demons from the underworld would also be there own thing. Could aliens visit the underworld and work together with demons? Possibly...

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Once, in a dream, I saw myself give birth to calico kittens who later turned into lizards I carried around in a balloon through the desert. It wasn't real.

Let me ask you something..Do you believe EVERY dream that you have is real? If not, why are you so adamant that this specific dream is 100% fact and not the product of your imagination?

I'm not saying your dream is wrong. I just would like to know why you are SO positive it's right.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join