It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hungry? Try KFC's New Zinger Double Down King

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
www.buzzfeed.com...

This is KFC Korea’s “Zinger Double Down King” and it’s two pieces of fried chicken sandwiching a bacon cheeseburger.

I didn't take the pic they have there and put it in here as I'm lazy but you can click the link and see it in all it's tasty glory. Those pictures are really nasty so probably better not to have posted them.

For some reason I'm reminded of the Doublemeat Palace. This might be the only dish in the world that has bacon in it that is inedible.

That's all I've got, folks. Let the games begin. Unless I totally missed something and this is a joke or a hoax but the source seems as legit as any.

edit on 10/25/2014 by TheSpanishArcher because: Screwed Up Again. Hmmm.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher
This was in the states not to long ago, didn't have the beef patty tho.
It was just 2 pieces of chicken and bacon in the middle.
Not sure who's idea this was, but I do remember it sold like crazy witch is kinda scary...

edit on thSat, 25 Oct 2014 03:21:31 -0500America/Chicago1020143180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
mmmm kittens. I mean chicken, yeah chicken

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
like Zomg when is it coming to America?

KFC changed to Louisiana Kitchen in my town so I'm # outta luck.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

That's twice today i screwed up in posting stuff. Geez, I'm starting to wonder if I can read anymore. Thanks for catching that before I really took a beating.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
That first comment.

My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun!

-----

I'd eat one. For fun. Really not ALL that bad for you. I can consume an uncanny amount of McDonald's in one sitting. When I'm feeling like a filthy food whore I'll order a Big Mac, 2 double cheeseburgers, a chicken sandwich, large fries and a Sprite. This requires one of those gorgeous hangovers where I'm just ravenously hungry and not feeling like I'm going to puke. It's a rare occasion. An eclipse of my gut and willpower.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Your cojones are larger than mine. Chicken and bacon, beef and bacon, sure. Not all three together.

I can't do Mikkey Dee's more than once every few years. I will occasionally go there for a smoothie but the food, and that amount of it, wow, that's amazing. Gross and amazing.

Really, though, did you look at those pics? That thing looks all sorts of nasty.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
You gotta love these advertising campaigns..

This to me look succulent and appealing..

The reality.. looks [snip] disgusting..

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I rarely eat fast food....

But i'd giver

a reply to: misscurious

As long as it didn't look like that

edit on 25-10-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Wow! how many calories does that beast have?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I will occasionally go there for a smoothie but the food, and that amount of it, wow, that's amazing. Gross and amazing.

Oh. Sad.

I eat McDonalds once every two months. If that. It has to be a certain kind of hangover for me to go full rancor. Sometimes I'm hungover and just ravenous. This is my cure. McDonalds, Gatorade and spooning my dog. To be fare it's not like that's in one sitting. Eat 1/2 the fries and a big mac and double cheeseburger. Drink Gatorade. Spoon dog (that is spoiled and eating fries). Few hours later eat the rest and share burger, tiny bit of chicken sandwich (MINE!) and the rest of the fries with dog. Spoon dog. Tell myself I won't ever drink this much again. Dog and I both know this is a lie. Tell dog to stop judging. I should have gotten more fries.

I do Taco Time 2x a month and that's it for fast food aside from the McDonalds. Quit ordering pizza and other stuff too. Most of the time I prefer what I cook (or burn).

Anyone near Seattle not busy tomorrow and want to make $100?

Oh shoot... Have to add. I quit eating dairy over a month ago so no more McDonalds for me. I'm a little sad.
edit on 2520141020141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Wouldn't eat it but I think the sodium would kill me rather than the grease.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Anyone near Seattle not busy tomorrow and want to make $100?

Of course, I don't live anywhere near there. I really could use $100.

I also prefer to cook my own food. I suck at cooking creatively, but at least I don't burn my food(unlike some, come on, MAN!) and I have found I actually get full when I eat food I have cooked whereas fast food always leaves me hungry.

@negedef, I think the answer would be "A LOT!".

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Put that beauty in front of me, after my 12 - 13 hours shift and give me some chili fries too and a six pack.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I had to log in and tell you that you're crazy. I also realized you're not advocating this contraption as sustenance.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: qwerty12345

Yeah, I've been crazy for a while now. Sustenance? Gods no, I wouldn't dare feed this to anyone or anything. That's cruel and unusual punishment. Even bacon can't save this culinary nightmare.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I have to say the pictures above were better than the ones I saw of that beast. The bacon was so rubbery and slimy it looked undercooked. Still, it beats their "no dignity" Bowl o' Food they came out with a few years back where they just threw everything in one bowl and dumped gravy on it.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Not sure who's idea this was, but I do remember it sold like crazy witch is kinda scary...

Lotsa people fell for the hype, but VERY few came back for seconds.

I threw mine out after two bites.

The saltiest thing I'd ever tasted.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You can have all your Biblical prophesy if you like.
But for me this is surely a sign of the apocalypse

top topics

join