It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 inspiring and beautiful quotes from Winnie the Pooh

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I needed a thread like this today! Star for you!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Aw man, I think you just got me stuck in a little corner of bliss
. And the childhood memories...I bet I'm going to have great dreams tonight.

I also have plenty of gripes pertaining to today's cartoons. I absolutely HATE the horrible, untextured, unnatural 3D aesthetic that a lot of shows use. Yet there are still some good shows around, such as Arthur and My Little Pony Friendshio is Magic. Both include good animation styles and life lessons, and are generally enjoyable for all age groups.

But what I really wish we had was Mr Rogers. Watching him, even now, is like heaven. So calm, peaceful...

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Quarky

Sorry, Mr. Dressup kicks Mr. Rogers butt any day :p

I like looking up the voices of some of my favorite cartoon characters and seeing what else they do, like Jim Cummings, the voice of Winnie the Pooh. He does the voice of Darkwing Duck, Monterey Jack (Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers). He's been part of tv shows doing multiple voices like in Aladdin (1994-1995) & on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987-1995) he voiced Shredder/Genghis Frog/additional voices. He's done voices for video games too.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabiduria

thank you so much. so beautiful.....happytears.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: eldemie

Your welcome

I look for beautiful expressions in unexpected places.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Oh, Mr Dressup was more a part of my childhood than Mr Rogers. He was the best. Only nowadays do I prefer Mr Rogers.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

namaste!!!!
love your energy! woop woooppp!!!!! **inserts super cool greys dubstep crazy spider monkey dance** lol hehe!!!!
the prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets, the prettiest prettiest eyes have cried the most tears....the kindest hearts have felt the most pain

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: eldemie
That is so true

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join