It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Conspiracy Theories Are False

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That ther IS NO conspiracy. he he

(@@)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Sandy HOOK shootings were fake which was a conspiracy theory as well as accurate.

OP?
I hear crickets...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Of course Johnson was let in on it and certainly desired it, but the old and longer lasting powers that be behind the scenes and one of them, the recently ousted by JFK CIA kingpin Dulles had quite the pedigree in planning assassinations when ya' think about it.

He was pretty angry, too. And then he's put on the Warren Commision where he's really good at bringing stupid questions into the record while keeping the pertinent ones out. It ammuses me to consider that Johnson was the third cut-out patsy after Oswald and the mafia. If it got that close: "Yep, Johnson & Giancana did it we'll take care of it from this point. Nothing to see here now, folks."

Oh wait. That's more than 10 years old my bad. And off topic I guess. What was the thesis of this thread again?

edit on 25-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

That's a "conspiracy fantasy" with no valid proof. So much so, that we generally don't allow discussion of it here on ATS.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Respect for a long standing member but
thread fail. Miserably! As I pointed out perfectly
in another thread and even by SO.

edit on Rpm102514v18201400000044 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Nevermind.
A fellow scout has confirmed the story.

edit on 25-10-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Just a few. Many more where these come from.

Peace

CIA Drug Running in LA: Pulitzer Prize Award winning journalist Gary Webb exposed this alongside LAPD Narcotics Officer turned whislteblower and author Michael Ruppert, CIA Contract Pilot Terry Reed, and many others. In August 1996 the San Jose Mercury News published Webb’s “Dark Alliance”, a 20,000 word, three-part investigative series which alleged that Nicaraguan drug traffickers had sold and distributed crack coc aine in Los Angeles during the 1980s, and that drug profits were used to fund the CIA-supported Nicaraguan Contras.

The Iran-Contra Affair: In 1985 and ’86, the White House authorized government officials to secretly trade weapons with the Israeli government in exchange for the release of U.S. hostages in Iran. The plot was uncovered by Congress in 1987.

1990 Testimony of Nayirah: A 15-year-old girl named “Nayirah” testified before the U.S. Congress that she had seen Iraqi soldiers pulling Kuwaiti babies from incubators, causing them to die. The testimony helped gain major public support for the 1991 Gulf War, but — despite protests that the dispute of this story was itself a conspiracy theory — it was later discovered that the testimony was false. The public relations firm Hill & Knowlton, which was in the employ of Citizens for a Free Kuwait, had arranged the testimony. It turned out that she had taken acting lessons on request of the CIA and was actually the niece of a major politician in Kuwait. Nayirah was later disclosed to be Nayirah al-Sabah, daughter of Saud bin Nasir Al-Sabah, Kuwaiti ambassador to the USA.

The Tuskegee Syphilis Experiments From 1932 to 1972, a program operated by the US Public Health Service operated a clinic in Tuskegee, Alabama, providing free health care to the local black sharecroppers, many of whom were infected with syphilis. Contrary to some modern versions of the story, the study did not actually give anyone syphilis who didn't have it. Instead, they continued their studies of the progression of the disease, even after 1940 when syphilis became easily treatable with penicillin — a treatment they withheld from their patients.

Asbestos: Between 1930 and 1960, manufacturers did all they could to prevent the link between asbestos and respiratory diseases, including cancer, becoming known, so they could avoid prosecution. American workers had in fact sued the Johns Manville company as far back as 1932, but it was not until 1962 that epidemiologists finally established beyond any doubt what company bosses had known for a long time – asbestos causes cancer.

Watergate: Republican officials spied on the Democratic National Headquarters from the Watergate Hotel in 1972. While conspiracy theories suggested underhanded dealings were taking place, it wasn’t until 1974 that White House tape recordings linked President Nixon to the break-in and forced him to resign.

Operation Northwoods: In the early 1960s, American military leaders drafted plans to create public support for a war against Cuba, to oust Fidel Castro from power. The plans included committing acts of terrorism in U.S. cities, killing innocent people and U.S. soldiers, blowing up a U.S. ship, assassinating Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees, and hijacking planes. The plans were all approved by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, but were reportedly rejected by the civilian leadership, then kept secret for nearly 40 years.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: rickymouse

Lots of things discussed here wind up coming out as true.

Name a conspiracy theory discussed here that has been proven true. One will do.

Let's see, snowden proved many theories were at least correct.

You are expressing major conspiracies that are kind of eccentric but lots of small conspiracies also come on this site that are proven correct when someone supplies evidence. A conspiracy theory does not have to be huge to be a conspiracy theory.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
no truth in that one is there

well come to the worlds biggest Conspiracy Site and what do you expect

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Uh... what?

That is the most nonsensical measure I have ever heard applied to anything. If a murderer can be jailed twenty years after killing someone, then that pokes some serious holes in your theory.

First we are not in a court of law so that has little to do with all this. In a court of law aliens could be found real even though it doesn't mean they are truly real....

Ok we can go on another 6000 years trying to prove the alien conspiracy, don't care, I'm just saying that if something isn't proven with all kinds of investigation then it is most likely a false conspiracy after about 10 years of not proving it. A good example would be the moon landing hoax conspiracy, after about 10 years we just rehash the same old stuff and nothing moves forward. I'm not saying this is some kind of a truism in every case, just a personal observation that after a decade the evidence tends to just start to loop and the conspiracies stall out.

edit on 25-10-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Gulf of Tonkin. Project paperclip. Operation Fast and Furious. NSA mass surveillance. CIA Drug Trafficking. American Funding of Hitler.

Those are just off the top of my head.

Yup, you're done.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Sandy HOOK shootings were fake which was a conspiracy theory as well as accurate.

OP?
I hear crickets...

We proved this as fake? 26 people did not die at the school? Adam Lanza was not involved?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots

Gulf of Tonkin. Project paperclip. Operation Fast and Furious. NSA mass surveillance. CIA Drug Trafficking. American Funding of Hitler.

Yup, you're done.
\

I guess the question would be whether these are conspiracies or just clandestine operations that have come to light?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: captaintyinknots

Yup, you're done.
\

I guess the question would be whether these are conspiracies or just clandestine operations that have come to light?
They are most definitely conspiracies.

Conspiracy: an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
dictionary.reference.com...

Every single one of these fits the definition.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Heck, no matter WHAT happened that day, a conspiracy most definitely took place on 9/11. Whether it was a false flag conspiracy, or a bunch of terrorists conspiring to pull of the attack, that event COULD NOT have happened without a conspiracy.

And therin lies the problem with conversations like this. Most people dont even understand what the word CONSPIRACY means. It has been perverted.
edit on 25-10-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: XtrozeroNevermind.
edit on 25-10-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I think there is a pretty clear difference between a conspiracy as we know them, and a clandestine operation.

Most of the conspiracies we talk about here, are things which have very negative connotations for the freedom of people all over the world, including, and sometimes with a particular focus on folk living in allegedly free, developed nations. If the US government, for example, was to be enacting a policy of removing dissenting voices by either coercing them, or destroying their lives, then everyone would be pissed.

If however, a foreign agent on an assassination mission gets whacked in a parking lot, no one will give a flying fig.

A clandestine operation, could well be a conspiracy, but, assuming that its creators and originators are actually patriots, it might not be. Conspiracy theory, basically revolves around the possibility that governments and organisations are operating policies which are harmful for the people of the nations involved, that governments particularly have policies which are designed in such a way as to obliterate the freedoms of people living in their countries on some level, AND that they lie about them, consistently, despite not having a mandate to do any of these things.

Whether that obliteration is of the freedom of information (NSA "We lost the un-redacted files on UFO"), or the loss of individual freedoms from surviellance (PRISM, ECHELON yadda yadda), from assets being seized without a warrant (flagrant inappropriate use of asset forfeiture law), all of these things are BAD for the people of the nations affected.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
a reply to: cavtrooper7

That's a "conspiracy fantasy" with no valid proof. So much so, that we generally don't allow discussion of it here on ATS.

If that is the criteria you use then you should delete at least three quarters of your website.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
I think there is a pretty clear difference between a conspiracy as we know them, and a clandestine operation.

What we are talking about within this thread is conspiracy THEORIES, and not conspiracies in general. What this means is that an official story is wrong and that a theory had been developed to the real truth or nature of the mater. My point is if we have 100 different theories then it is just a shotgun approach that if by chance the official story is false, ONE lucky person gets the brass ring.... Great.

Most of the conspiracies we talk about here, are things which have very negative connotations for the freedom of people all over the world, including, and sometimes with a particular focus on folk living in allegedly free, developed nations. If the US government, for example, was to be enacting a policy of removing dissenting voices by either coercing them, or destroying their lives, then everyone would be pissed.

I have no issues with theories, but as I suggest if a theory goes on for a decade it is pretty much a dead theory.

If however, a foreign agent on an assassination mission gets whacked in a parking lot, no one will give a flying fig.

Clandestine operations run the full spectrum of one guy getting wacked, or a limited war, such as the couple of Cuban operations. We find out that they happen doesn't mean a conspiracy theory proved it.

Conspiracy theory, basically revolves around the possibility that governments and organisations are operating policies which are harmful for the people of the nations involved, that governments particularly have policies which are designed in such a way as to obliterate the freedoms of people living in their countries on some level, AND that they lie about them, consistently, despite not having a mandate to do any of these things.

Most Governments do things that are advantageous to them, no one else, so for them they are good, for others they are bad. Was the Manhattan Project good or bad? Was it a conspiracy? Maybe for the Japanese.... More importantly was there a bunch of theories on it or did we just find out about it....
I guess my point is once a topic BECOMES a "Conspiracy Theory" it is typically a dead end or false in my eyes....

A blind squirrel gets a nut now and then, so we can list the 33 "so called" proven conspiracy theories and then compare that to the vast number of unproven ones and we would see that it is like winning the lottery. So once again I suggest that when we go on for decades with a theory it is pretty much a waste of time.

edit on 26-10-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Well I guess you and that fellow scout will carry it to the grave since it basically stops with you two....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join