It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Conspiracy Theories Are False

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Some outstanding counterpoints brought up.

Mayan Express, or the DEA drug running operation (that was usurped by the CIA) is a good start. It is how we link Iran/Contra and Fast and Furious (because they are completely linked to the same concept: drug sales funds black budget). I suspect in a few years we will also be talking about the opium traffic out of Afghanistan, even if its in the same hushed tones used to talk about Air America/Laos.

but that has kind of already been mentioned. Along with at least a dozen other very solid theories that are true enough to no longer really be theories. One that I have seen left out, however, is Jimmy Saville and the pedophile rings. It has been alleged for years that top tier government leaders and celebrities were involved in this type of stuff. And there has been links made to it, and the trend of missing children. This is a conspiracy that is in the early stages of being uncovered, and may still end up being squashed/contained in the UK.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Can you explain why 'false flags' are fairy tales? Perhaps maybe, where are those weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? Why did Libya need democracy? Why the media purports democracy as what's needed for other nations, but the United States is supposed to be a Republic? Why did United States tax funded automatic weapons end up in the hands of cartels in Mexico, yet if we owned one it would start problems? Why does my country care so much about other nations, but won't house the homeless of its own nation? Why is it okay for the police mans to kill little kids, puppies, abuse the elderly and get away with it all, but if I do all that I face jail time? Why my President goes golfing whilst my country falls apart? Why my President all seems to be related to the previous? Why my vote don't matter? Why do I even try? I'm tired of asking why...
edit on 25-10-2014 by qwerty12345 because: 9/11

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: miniatus

I could be wrong... I doubt that footage.

Believe whatever you want. Florida convention. Bohners speech. They ayes have it was caught on cell phone by a delegate on the floor who walked up to the teleprompter and recorded it. The Paul delegates erupted, were asked to leave, confrontation in the lobby, shouting match.

Paul wasn't part of the debate as a result. You do remember Ron Paul?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

when i saw that title, i was all like this.

and it has been gud, challenging its purpose for existing runs some kind of defrag on the board.

this is a personal question, but i i gotta ask. astyanax, have you ever had a bad moment in those last 9 years when you thought one of those theories wasn't just a theory? if so, which one?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I hate it when someone starts a thread, trying to be clever, realises they are wrong, and just bail the thread

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

It's a conspiracy.

...but does that prove the OP's thesis true or false?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
Biggest conspiracy ever : RELIGION

I will agree that religion is the biggest conspiracy ever.

The problem lies in the people not in the sacred texts. The religious texts have the ability to change a man's heart towards God, when the prophets are correctly understood.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Asty, you're a hoot bro. You knew exactly how this thread would go, and you got more than you hoped for. I'm not going to add to the list. There's no need. You know the psychology of persecution as well as I do. An interesting idea for a thread. I S&Fed you just because.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: introspectionist
The way I see it all religions are connected in complex ways.

Eustace Mullins said something similar as well.

He said that there is only ONE single super-conspiracy that ties all the other conspiracy theories together.

Connect that to religion and what do you get?

There are only two religious systems in the world.

Satan controls one, the other belongs to the Lord Jesus Christ, who is the ONLY way to God.

Religion is simply Satan's attempt at masquerading as God, he is a counterfeiter.

Bottom line: religion drives people AWAY from God which is exactly what it was designed to do.

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control. The indoctrination of the masses by a "Trojan Horse" false religion has allowed the Illuminati to take control and work in secret for many, many years." Link

"Today the religions of the world remain a major tool of the Illuminati agenda. Link

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DEV1L79

Stupidity.

He owns slightly less than 7% of the voting stock in News Corp.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Asty, you're a hoot bro. You knew exactly how this thread would go, and you got more than you hoped for. I'm not going to add to the list. There's no need. You know the psychology of persecution as well as I do. An interesting idea for a thread. I S&Fed you just because.

It is kind of curious. I mean if the point was that some of the stuff wasn't conspiracy lore just actual conspiracies, then, um, okay, kind o' a mirrored box but okay.

Other than that it just seems a fail whether there was any seriousness to the thesis or was just to evoke a reaction.

I, too, expect more from Astyanax. So maybe it's coming. Alcohol has made me post no-so-well-thought-out stuff before. So, there's that possibility.

JFTR: The person who could have told us the most about how JFK's assassination went down was Allen Dulles. Take that Asty, I let all my crazy out there.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

Stupidity.

But... He has a 70s villain moustache!

Excellent post on the first page! Thread KO'd!
edit on 25-10-2014 by NoNameNeeded because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
www.infowars.com...

I would say that a vast majorly were secrets discovered but not conspiracies, and quite a few of them I would say the jury is still out on.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

The long term conditioning is strong in this OP

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

Stupidity.

What would be the conspiracy here? hehe

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
My personal limit to conspiracies is that if they have not been proven within a decade once they have officially been created then they are false.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Interesting. I don't know. I think that most religions are a two way street, with deception and half-truths on the outside serving one purpose, and another message hidden within it, serving another purpose. Take the Catholic Church for example. How could you possibly spread a message across the globe if you weren't extremely powerful? Try to spread any message to a huge number of people and it is only possible with immense power. That is the main purpose of the outer shell, which is mind control, which I don't think necessarily is a bad thing, even though the phrase mind control is negative in most people's mind. And that is a vehicle for the hidden message. But that's just what I think. And even without taking the hidden message into consideration I don't think mind control is necessarily all bad.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I would say that a vast majorly were secrets discovered but not conspiracies, and quite a few of them I would say the jury is still out on.

Huh? Can you believe you just said that? Somebunny call Websters--we have to start somewhere.

Maybe the thread really is about semantics? Is that it?

edit on 25-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Uh... what?

That is the most nonsensical measure I have ever heard applied to anything. If a murderer can be jailed twenty years after killing someone, then that pokes some serious holes in your theory.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

JFTR: The person who could have told us the most about how JFK's assassination went down was Allen Dulles. Take that Asty, I let all my crazy out there.

Well, he and Lindy were good buddies. And the carpet color was supposedly changed before the first bullet was even fired. So...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join