It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange: Google - Basic Model Same As NSA's.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
i have a pet theory that an A.I. has already taken over

and now uses the internet and cell phones as a tracking and predictive tool

that look on bushes face the day of 9/11 was him being told

"it is awake . it has attacked. it has demands."

the last 13 years flowed from that.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: Hefficide

Absolutely good points. But still, I think most of us are astute enough to know when something is real vs. fake. I can almost always smell a rat.

If you'd be specific about which aspects of the OP or my comments you consider fake, I will happily address them.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

It is awake

I was in tears both from laughter AND a bit of anxiety!

Never heard that one before, cool idea! #, its probably reading this as I type!!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

No silly, I wasn't talking about you or the OP smelling like a rat. I was referring to if the 'net was filled with discernible distractions from more significant goings-on, I think many of us would figure that out.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Ahhh! Then, yes, I smell rodents as well!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NoNameNeeded

i feel like a nut when i say it... but there is something about the way those planes were flown that day

almost straight lines with perfect turns at the end

almost like they were controlled by something. something that can fly things like a computer would with no extra twists turns or dips

just a perfect line

and that look on bushes face ...that lip bite... its like the news he got was so over the top and scary he couldnt believe it

then we have the explosion of tech being leaked slowly over the last decade all at a quickening pace .

with the take over by google and phones and gps it gives you the perfect way for a quantum ai to track us, predict our movements and stop anything it perceives as a threat before it materializes

it has us on a path
edit on pm1020143110America/ChicagoFri, 24 Oct 2014 22:14:50 -0500_10000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

If this is surprising to you... you guys will crap yourselves in ten years.
book it

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
When you think about it, why shouldn't great minds control lesser minds? To me, when I think about it, it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever that they shouldn't or wouldn't. Free market capitalism exists in unevolved areas. The more evolved, the more crony capitalist. And then perhaps communism or Shambhala or whatever is around the bend.

The fact that we are frightened by it I take as a good sign. I see that fear as enlightenment. We are ascending, being initiated.

Nineteen Eighty-Four, room 101 with the rats.

The Matrix:

Neo: What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge bullets?
Morpheus: No, Neo. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to.

The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of.
Propaganda, Edward Bernays
edit on 141031Sat, 25 Oct 2014 08:14:40 -0500201440pAmerica/Chicago2014-10-25T08:14:40-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

No silly, I wasn't talking about you or the OP smelling like a rat. I was referring to if the 'net was filled with discernible distractions from more significant goings-on, I think many of us would figure that out.
The nature of delusion is that you don't think you are deluded, otherwise you wouldn't be deluded. The emperor has no clothes. This is the basic insight that drives a truth seeker, a Gnostic. You never know what you don't know.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I see this whole Google development as a spiritual thing. The discussion that this thread is a part of is nothing other than a structural repetition of the ancient Gnostic paradigm.

Dearest friend, do you not see
All that we perceive –
Only reflects and shadows forth
What our eyes cannot see.
Dearest friend, do you not hear
In the clamour of everyday life –
Only the unstrung echoing fall of
Jubilant harmonies.
Vladimir Soloviev, 1892

A distinguishing feature of Gnosticism is an illusive, symbolic interpretation of reality, including history.
www.gnostics.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Rumi has nothing but pity and disdain for those who look at the world around and within themselves and do not understand that what they are seeing is a veil over reality. The world is a dream, a prison, a trap, foam thrown up from the ocean, dust kicked up by a passing horse. But it is not what it appears to be. If everything that appears to us were just as it appears, the Prophet, who was endowed with such penetrating vision, both illuminated and illuminating, would never have cried out, "Oh Lord, show us things as they are!" Rumi draws a fundamental distinction between "form" (surat) and "meaning" (ma`na). Form is a thing's outward appearance, meaning its inward and unseen reality.
The Sufi Path of Love: The Spiritual Teachings of Rumi by William C. Chittick
edit on 331031Sat, 25 Oct 2014 08:33:56 -0500201456pAmerica/Chicago2014-10-25T08:33:56-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Interesting discussion that is relevant:

His book seems relevant, although I haven't read it:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1414244275&sr=8-1&keywords=when+everything+happens+no w

This video was interesting in case you haven't watched it:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

But Heff, do you really care? I mean, as long as we aren't preparing some type of coup, or something, why worry about it?

The reason you should care is because our gov't and alphabet agencies don't work solely for the people. There REAL boss are the lobbyiest. This data can and will be used in the future to determine your lifestyle, your friends, and mental health for job interviews, insurance, loans, targeted advertising, persuasion, and possibly behaviour control.

They gather very valuable data for the same guys who are giving the gov't billions in endorsements, drafting our laws, and sponsorship in the MSM.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It is exactly the kind of thing talked about in this thread that I was referring to in this thread:

politicians, psychiatrists, kings, bankers etc. = your oversoul?

The Internet:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: introspectionist

You bring many great points to the conversation and I agree with a lot of what you have said - with one caveat. Great minds should be in charge - but modern economics have changed that paradigm. It is no longer the best and brightest who control things. It's the richest. And in many cases the richest do not truly warrant their own fortunes - case in point the Walton kids of Wal Mart fame. Their father was the genius behind the fortune, not the ones who currently hold the purse strings.

This is not to say that I favor a meritocracy by any means. I do believe in Democracy with the hope that the best of us would be the ones running for office.

It seems fairly plain that this is not the case in the modern world.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Democracy is 51% control 49%

Support the constitutional republic

Where we are all free do do as we will as long as it doesn't effect anyone else

I hate the word democracy

reply to: Hefficide

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

We have a Democratically Representative Republic. That is different from direct Democracy which is neither desirable nor achievable for the most part.

Thus my use of the word "Democracy" was in the context of the Republic.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
We are a constitutional republic

Not a democracy.

The United States of America is a Constitutional Republic.

simple.m.wikipedia.org...

reply to: Hefficide

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

If you'd have paid attention, you were in a subpage of "Democracy" on Wiki...

The most common type of democracy is representative democracy, where people elect their leaders (normally by holding an election) who decide the laws.[2] Elections are usually held every few years. When they happen, whoever gets the most votes will end up with the most power, until the next election.

Soure

The US is a Democractic Representative Republic. A hybrid.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

That's a great point. And it's something that one could have a long philosophical discussion about. I really don't know anything, I just seek. I think there might be some validity to your argument but personally I think it might be only part of the truth. For one thing, there are probably mechanisms of control above/beyond what we've ever even heard of.

This is something that interests me a lot. For example I wonder a lot about whether those that are worthy are elevated. By God if you believe in that. Like the Quran says that God lifts up whoever he wishes and humbles whoever he wishes. OR if it's rather that the most unscrupulous rise the highest as The Prince by Niccolò Machiavelli, "an instruction guide for governing princes in the 1500's", implies:

If you act virtuously, you will be undone by those who are not, make use of this or not according to need.

If you look at the world it seems to be very much a correlation where the higher mean IQ an area has, the less moral the people in it are, which I also think has a lot to do with egoism growing when society evolves.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Absolutely good points. But still, I think most of us are astute enough to know when something is real vs. fake. I can almost always smell a rat.

I have been here only a few year now and
I can even yes the herd mentality go from left to right sometime
So somebody is pushing the right buttons or direction

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Ahhh! Then, yes, I smell rodents as well!

Me too funny enough! One thing is for sure, Google have crapped on the plebs big time, are crapping on Youtube their own baby and turning it into a circus. Did someone say Google's aim was to make a $billion? that's a laugh! IMHO, 'they' have spent billions more. Let's think 'propa' for a minute or two. We have Google Street so's 'we' now know where everyone lives, and we have the internet proper where stuff, (some good stuff too) is disappearing daily by, 'request' so we have info about us on one hand, and we don't have info on us on the other. Don't get me totally wrong, Google have blanked out some addresses on GS too, or rather the building, or rather the building right next to a building that might be of interest in certain scenarios. Google has estimated 40,000 employees world wide, presumably not all software engineers at a cost of $200,000 per head, however the payroll is huge no matter what.
NSA Maryland, has 20,000 employees in that one facility FFS, and I betcha they are not all working in the canteen.
So the story goes NSA turns to Google, (and others for good measure) and says, give us the info or else. Does anyone believe all that crapola?

edit on 25-10-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join