It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama calls the Ottawa shooting tragic......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

The president has offered his condolences and said his well scripted lines.....
The kicker is this snippet

The U.S. president said he pledged in his call with Harper to make sure that national security teams in both countries are working closely together, saying Canada is not only an ally of the U.S. but a friend and neighbour.

The pathetic activity of this lone deranged man is now a terror act worthy of even closer cooperation between security services of both countries.....and here I thought CSIS was a branch office of the CIA.....
I tend to perceive these things as dramas to move the populace into the mindset that our dear leaders desire us to have....thus facilitating their own agendas.....
The propaganda is coming thick and fast after these incidents happen....Weve Known the day was coming .....reads this headline...
www.cbc.ca...

edit on 24-10-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

The real shocker for me was back when the Security Perimeter laws were passed. That's when I felt my freedom ensnared and my privacy totally abolished. The various political agendas have moved forward and some lone nutters now conveniently give them the excuse to tighten the reins. We keep having to adjust and adjust some more, ad infinitum.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Boiling frogs..........................

join