It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MALI 2 yr old Ebola patient dies.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

Like the idiot doctor who went Bowling for Ebola while quarantined....great example of how stupid people will be ....
Especially concerning to me is the fact this little girl rode a bus to get home to Mali......
How this stuff is going to spread around the globe is just plain stupid people.....

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Just wow. what sick 2 year old doesnt have runny nose, I guess in this case a bloody runny nose. I wonder if 2 year olds there are typically potty trained by that age and if not I doubt they have good diapers.

Seems like bodily fluids everywhere.

I wonder if the grandma was naive to the whole ebola crisis or just ignored it. Not sure of the accessibility to news in that region

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The WHO says her being on a bus is "especially concerning".

As for the doctor who went bowling, rode the subway, used an Uber car twice, there's no need to panic.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Poor girl. It says she was probably coming back from her mothers funeral :'(

Right in the feels dude. Right in the feels. Jesus what a terrible way to die

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Her mom died with Ebola like symptoms as well.....id bet the granma will be next along with a whole string of unrelated untraceable people on the bus route.....

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Yeah. I just got a sad image of the girl trying to hug her moms corpse. Terrible business. Idk how it happened though. They say the funeral traditions spread it a lot.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This is so awful. That little girl dying breaks my heart.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Too many have lost their lives to this devastating disease. Too much sorrow. When will it end? So sad and tragic.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It is horrifically sad and tragic. I've read or heard stories of hospitals sending away women going into labor.
And one morning driving to work heard this story of the baby in the box.

www.npr.org...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
So sad.

I wonder if, at some point, there will be a backlash as Westerners keep beating the odds and Africans keep dying by the thousands?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Odds are they will not as the numbers grow.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The odds are good that there are a few cases along the way......this is a newer kind of terror.........
The PTB are acting like bumbling fools and it looks almost deliberate on their part......
This just convinces me that they have become entrenched to the point of general incompetence......
I cannot shake the feeling that the war between the classes has escalated to the use of bio weapons against us.....
The death of this baby sickens and enrages me ...and the resulting infections when they show up well probably never hear about....just totals,,,,,these are real lives being lost.....

new topics

top topics

join