It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spider-woman and the Los Angeles Lizard People.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Well maybe, i dunno, there is the suggestion that the hole one passes through to enter into the realm of spider-woman transcends time and space, and that within that realm one walks the path of the stars.

He knocked and asked, "Please, will you let me come in and see you?" Spider Woman, who possessed supernatural power, lived there and answered,"Please make the hole large enough and enter."

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

It reminds me of the Luo kenyan people myth

For example, the story known as "Opondo's Children" is about a man called Opondo whose wife continuously gave birth to monitor lizards instead of human babies. These lizard babies were thrown away to die because they were hideous. Once, however, the parents decided to keep such a child and he grew to adolescence. As a teenager, this child loved to bathe alone in a river. Before swimming he would take off his monitor skin, and while swimming he mysteriously became a normal human being. His skin was, in fact, only a superficial covering. One day a passerby saw him swimming and told his parents that he was a normal human being. Secretly, his parents went to watch him swim and discovered that he was in fact normal. They destroyed his skin and thereafter, the boy became accepted and loved by all in his community. For this reason, Opondo and his wife deeply regretted that they had thrown away all of their many monitor children.

Read more: www.everyculture.com...

The Luo are the people with the Kenyan 1912 Prophet Prophecy about the USA

Johanwa Owalo, the founder of Kenya’s Nomiya Luo Church, and who among the Kenya people of the Luo religion is believed to be a prophet similar to Jesus Christ and Muhammad, and who in 1912 made this horrific prophecy about the United States:
“So far have they [the United States] strayed into wickedness in those [future] times that their destruction has been sealed by my [father]. Their great cities will burn, their crops and cattle will suffer disease and death, their children will perish from diseases never seen upon this Earth, and I reveal to you the greatest [mystery] of all as I have been allowed to see that their [the United States] destruction will come about through the vengeful hands of one of our very own sons.” [1]

The author at this site that re-published this prophecy goes on to indicate that this prophet is from the Luo tribe in Africa, the same place as Obama's father.

armageddonalert.blogspot.com...

I once researched and verified a lot of the information..anyway lizard people hidden in human form...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
the map looks very constellation like.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
The Luo are the people with the Kenyan 1912 Prophet Prophecy about the USA:

“So far have they [the United States] strayed into wickedness in those [future] times that their destruction has been sealed by my [father]. Their great cities will burn, their crops and cattle will suffer disease and death, their children will perish from diseases never seen upon this Earth, and I reveal to you the greatest [mystery] of all as I have been allowed to see that their [the United States] destruction will come about through the vengeful hands of one of our very own sons.”

The author at this site that re-published this prophecy goes on to indicate that this prophet is from the Luo tribe in Africa, the same place as Obama's father.

My jaw dropped when I read that...

This has also been confirmed by a prophet from India who is the closest thing to a modern day Moses I have ever seen...

What’s Next The Obama Presidency - Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj

"As I was praying, an angel of the Lord appeared to me, ...the chief prince angel of the United States of America. And he visited me that morning, and he told me Obama will be elected to office. I was shocked. I said, “That’s not what we want.” Then he said, “Days of captivity are appointed for this nation, and he is the man who will CARRY IT OUT.”

… So the first message that was given to me is “days of captivity”. Now the second message is this: “days of persecution”. This is the second word the angel brought unto me.

Tell them these two things. The nation will go into captivity. The church will go into captivity, but it is for good. Out of the captivity the fire will separate the wheat from the tares. See, this is the ultimate goal that God has.

Link to PDF (Link to the audio MP3 is inside the PDF)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Nicely cryptic lol....love this character archetype in general tho...

As a native of the desert I have long been fascinated with how this particular legend is repeated in california, nevada and arizona as well as other states surrounding them.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Beautiful!

Gotta wonder what was in Chief Snake People's pipe.

Spider(Woman) on the ear - advising wisely...

What's the significance of "yellow" & "rattles", in your eye?

Any idea 'when' this true story-myth-legend is suggested to have been born...?

Is the magic of Los Angeles more than Hollywood?
As evidenced in the following link, while on the trail of another recent mystery just north of L.A., a Google Earth anomaly caught my eye and imagination...that might, in some arbitrarily chaotic fashion - relate to your Skunk Works Woven Web.

Perhaps - the tale is, itself...the web.
If so – please excuse the shameless deflection (above).

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
the map looks very constellation like.

I seen an abstract unicorn..

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

It does, i think in Sumerian mythology their spider-Goddess Uttu could be associated with Canis-Major and a celestial axis down to the Pegasus square which correlated with the labyrinth, but whether that finds correspondence with Hopi tradition i don't know, i'd have to research the animals encountered along the dangerous path to try figure what constellations they might represent.

a reply to: WanDash

There is another story were a couple of pretty women transform into yellow rattlers, i think there is a connection to the golden Sun of dawn, the pattern also suggests something of the chakana the entrance way between worlds.

Hollywood is only indicative of the dream power invested in that place, an exploitation of it and certainly not the magic itself, it is the place were the Sun goes into the sea to die, yellow snake with rattle allows the sun to be reborn possibly.

edit on Kam1031297vAmerica/ChicagoSaturday2531 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

According to the legend as imparted to Shufelt by Macklin, the radio X-ray has revealed the location of one of three lost cities on the Pacific Coast, the local one having been dug by the Lizzard People after the “great catastrophe” which occurred about 5000 years ago. This legendary catastrophe was in the form of a huge tongue of fire which “came out of the Southwest, destroying all life in its path,” the path being “several hundred miles wide.” The city underground was dug as a means of escaping future fires.

The lost city, dug with powerful chemicals by the Lizard People instead of pick and shovel, was drained into the ocean, where its tunnels began, according to the legend. The tide passing daily in and out of the lower tunnel portals and forcing air into the upper tunnels, provided ventilation and “cleansed and sanitized the lower tunnels,” the legend states.

www.metatech.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Yes i had searched out earlier mentions of all this in threads but felt there was more potential for development, particularly in showing the relationship of the legends to the actual Hopi myth, i also wanted to bring the Library more into the picture and look at things in terms of a greater over view.;

To most people, the Los Angeles Public Library is nothing more than a functional building, which happens to be beautifully ornamented. When one understands the occult symbolism displayed around the complex, the Library turns into a temple of illumination, dedicated to occult mysteries and Masonic principles. It is a celebration of the accomplishments of the luciferian elite and of the prevailing of its occult philosophy. The fact that the library is dedicated to secret societies, despite the fact that the LAPL is publicly funded, tells volumes about the true nature of America’s power.

Occult Symbolism of the Los Angeles Central Library

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I like the way you write and present threads... Sometimes it is a shame we can only give one star and flag..

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I hope this wonderful resource helps..
SacredTexts

Myths and Legends of California and the Old Southwest
Compiled and Edited by
Katharine Berry Judson
[1912]

The men of the early times. Zuni

Men and creatures were more alike then than now. Our fathers were black, like the caves they came from; their skins were cold and scaly like those of mud creatures; their eyes were goggled like an owl's; their ears were like those of cave bats; their feet were webbed like those of walkers in wet and soft places; they had tails, long or short, as they were old or young. Men crouched when they walked, or crawled along the ground like lizards. They feared to walk straight, but crouched as before time they had in their cave worlds, that they might not stumble or fall in the uncertain light.

I should also point out that the Lemurian connection now has genetics on its side..

edit on 25-10-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Yes i like the look of that and will find the time to read it all so thanks, what Lemurian connection are you refering to...?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Are you perchance referring to Midnight Meat Train? That was set in New York and the "Lizard People" weren't very friendly in that case.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

a reply to: tetra50

Thanks and you're welcome, i did notice the other day you were considering incidents of High Weirdness regarding Los Angeles so that's pretty much what prompted the thread anyway, you need to factor in the San Andreas fault in those regards perhaps.

Also i think i watched the movie you referred to quite recently, totally bonkers but again of course true.

I am quite flattered to have inspired you in any way…thanks. I must say, though, that what I proposed was actually High Wierdness, though I'd be flattered if it were: laylines or declinations in the energies of the geomagnetic.biomagnetic field are exactly High Wierness: It is a theory that has existed for quite some time, such as in demonstration, dowsing as a symtom of it always proved to be true….However,I could provide maaps of geo/bionetric fields. As far as the San Andreas fault, I will look into that more. This might be the high wierdness of that particular anomaly, after all. Most leylines or declinations tend to reflect the geomagtic grid, or give further evidence of them….or in this case, be the focal point, where things suddenly change, indicating "star gates, perhaps, or portals. I do belied that there is considerable evidence that cracks were made in the declinations either for portals or In, as well as doorways for reptilian or other supposed races liviing underground, when they were really someting else altogether….

But thanks so much for revealing more information in a legendary, story format, that may, in fact, thou revealing a more "modern" spin of information to hid perhaps, real information that exists beyond what they truly were.

Nevertheless it's a wonderful thread, imaginary or real. And thank you so much for the nod in my diretion of earlier purposes. But it's wonderful my thinking may have been any inspiration to you, at all.
tetra
Hope you are well.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
You truly have a gift that is most obviouse in the blending of tales.
The adventure was just amazing!
I have to stress again the great talent God has given you to all those who love a great story.
Thank you

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I love Hopi lore (or history). The Spider Woman is one of my peeps.

As for L.A. and Lizard people... L.A. had a reining Lizard King from 1966-1972... the Lizard People miss him... but not his poetry... never that horrid poetry.

And tongue outta cheek... another wonderful composition, Kantz.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Recent genetic evidence suggests that the residens of Easter Island had contact with South America as far back as the 1300s....which is interesting in this sense for a number of reasons. One of which is that Easter island was populated by the polynesian culture..

Which makes the Lemurian connection to Mount Shasta possible..

Most people place Mu in either the pacific or indian oceans, but when combined with evidence of a sunken continent off India and the many legends from up and down the western coast of the Americas I think it becomes a bit clearer where this links back too....

Notice your history of the lizard people, 5000 years ago, isn't this around the time that the Mahabarata talks about a great war?
And the Naga are a central part of the mythology of India...as well as most of the cultures stretching across asia and polynesia..

Look at the similarities between them, the implications of their gold obsession is obvious in most cultural references as is the theory of their shape shifting abilities.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Doesn't the Colorado River end in the Gulf of Cali? (Rhetorical, it does.)

That's not really even close to LA without modern transportation...

It's especially not anywhere close to MT Shasta...
edit on 25-10-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Incredible post. I love the symbolic language that the myths carry. I would love to read the full myth.

Madam Web.
I'm sorry I couldn't help but think of her.

I don't know how to upload images.

The prophecies about the US are strange.
Great Post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join