It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A hidden code in the Bible revealed

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

that is contingent on if you have the whole picture. for example, if david was a pharaoh, and i believe he was, you would have to base height of patriarchs in his time frame, on the average height of an egyptian pharaoh. (unless there was wildly different heights?)

i can't remember now which one it was for certain, but i keep thinking the silver pharaoh was the one associated with david. here's a vid about him

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

Ever wondered why the Egyptians are often shown carrying things on their heads? To appear higher perhaps? According to www.abc.net.au... "The average height of [Egyptian] men was 159 centimetres and 153 centimetres for women."

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
yeah it was psuennes as his son was siamun (solomon). solomon married the pharaoh's daughter and owned the land from the nile to the euphrates.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Was going through the thread and I noticed this one:

originally posted by: undo
what? is the op a nazi or something, and i wasn't informed?

Nope, not a nazi. And probably not a "something" either. You see reality is so boring for boring people, so they have to invent all kinds of boring fantasies to give their boring reality meaning.

What on earth made you think I was a nazi?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Another hidden code eh?

Considering the amount of times throughout recorded history said book has been edited and rewritten by Men with there own nefarious personal agendas im surprised it contains anything other than the accumulated control constructs thought up and devised by those very same Men.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
Was going through the thread and I noticed this one:

what? is the op a nazi or something, and i wasn't informed?

Nope, not a nazi. And probably not a "something" either. You see reality is so boring for boring people, so they have to invent all kinds of boring fantasies to give their boring reality meaning.

What on earth made you think I was a nazi?

are you implying that i'm boring?
the nazi question was posed to the other guy , who was acting as if your op had ulterior motives.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

No, by all means. Just that I am boring. So boring that people, like the one your post was a reply to, starts speculating whether I am an evil linguist from Hell, some Sumerian demon come back to haunt people with being so boring people have to add some mystery to it, as when "he said blue, maybe he means black? Or gaaah may God help us, RED? He's a commie!"

So, no, you're not boring at all, thought you knew that by now, I just found the reply and hadn't noticed it before. Thought I'd ask what it was all about. So I am not a nazi, truth is I am rather moderate politically.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

okay, thanks. you might want to read your pm, as i explained what i thought the ugallu was. you'll probably laugh, but i'm being completely honest when i say that is my theory. if you wish to further investigate, just do a comparative analysis of tiamat joining with kingu after enki kills abzu, and compare it to revelation 9 of the new testament. and if you want to research further after that (you have to compare those 2 first so you have a basis for the next part), compare it to ezekiel's wheels. (let me know if you get that far, and if you do, i'll link you to my theory on ezekiel's event)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I'm already at it. Check your pm. Thanks for helping out. Turns out the thing is a Griffin, or a Lion Dragon, not it's lesser counterpart, the Lion Demon, and the god in question is Ninurta or Adad. Did some reading up on the subject and found out quite a few things. And I'd love to hear your associations concerning it. No hurry, currently reading, so hours wash into the sea like minutes

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I'm already at it. Check your pm. Thanks for helping out. Turns out the thing is a Griffin, or a Lion Dragon, not it's lesser counterpart, the Lion Demon, and the god in question is Ninurta or Adad. Did some reading up on the subject and found out quite a few things. And I'd love to hear your associations concerning it. No hurry, currently reading, so hours wash into the sea like minutes

adad. now where have i heard that before! ah yes:

enoch's dudael
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Ah, the desert, where Azazeel roams and the fallen Watchers were confined for seventy generations -- which btw. would mean release around the time of birth of a certain renegade Rabbi with revealing ideas about a future global kingdom where he himself would be god, and his lineage would be kings.

[1] ==> www.abovetopsecret.com...
[2] ==> www.abovetopsecret.com... -- thread I made after I did the exercise in [1]

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

did you read my link (only necessary to read the op)? also, read your pm again.

and here we go with a guy who is talking your language (this takes patience but is worth it)
there are 10 videos in the series (you can see them in the list on the right). the first one starts off with a sound problem and then has a few video glitches but that irons out after a bit. he's very soft spoken

www.youtube.com...

edit on 2-11-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

did you read my link (only necessary to read the op)? also, read your pm again.

S/F lady! Good work. Azazeel was the angel who taught the sons of Man blacksmithing and to design and make all kinds of weaponry for war that was used during the wars between the sons of Man and the terrible giants and monsters their sisters had given birth to, as result of the oath of the Fallen. Perhaps I'll see the youtube clips tomorrow, time for supper/breakfast and then off for a date with the Sandman. Thanks for your help today. I owe you one.

PS: Seen Revelation 20 (Re 9 -- Gulf War, Re 11 -- 9/11, even matches the chapters)
edit on 2-11-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Postscript

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
here's my truth my identity is been hidden from the church's and the people our lady of the pilar has a false story on how it exists i am the inherited last name pilar in the name of the father the son and the holy spirit the pope blesses people using these words amd don't even know or posses the name nor understand its meaning. .im trying to get into the churches because i have a calling and i feel like the fallen brother and the illuminati people can hear my thoughts amd i feel i am being watched . these things are not fair...it is written that this church is the church of the living god and foundation of the truth..i am being tempted to contact laywers and obtain all the promises and rewards mansions and houses lands inheritances that are written in the book of life..witch my beliefs are that i am instructed to contact the pillar and pilar churches bassilicas. ..ive been trying since age 30 when in prison my beliefs were turned into a mental illness i was even forced medicated by the magistrates they did not believe that i received a dream with the psalms 22 and that my last name is written in the bible the court did not want to go ecclesial and sent me to a mental medical facility. ...

edit on 11/3/2014 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux
saying such a thing that Noah is a perversion is like saying the way modern people say Shakespeare is a perversion of the way his contemporaries would have said it.

Akkadian is a Semitic language...why criticize the posterity?

even if Utnapishtim was Sumerian in origin...why the use of the word perversion?

the Sumerians and Akkadians lived so closely together that I suspect the concept of Judeo/Christian and Greco/Roman have their own origins in the relationship.

but I know you have a job to do...separating peoples.

just wanted to make a comment...carry own with your divisive propaganda.

Bro...pervasion and perversion are two different words. He used pervasion...as in, spread throughout.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

PS: Seen Revelation 20 (Re 9 -- Gulf War, Re 11 -- 9/11, even matches the chapters)

I never saw this one before: The Bottomless Pit is mentioned in chapters 9 and 11 and then again in verse 20:01. Now how's that for a bloody coincidence?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Another hidden code eh?

Considering the amount of times throughout recorded history said book has been edited and rewritten by Men with there own nefarious personal agendas im surprised it contains anything other than the accumulated control constructs thought up and devised by those very same Men.

I don't know if you are familiar with the Documentary Hypothesis. The Hebrew lines I used in the OP are written in the format of "These are the records (or generations) of..." in this case Noach. This sentence is repeated three times in vv. 10 (Records of Noah's three sons), and 11 (Records of Shem and Records of Terah). The choice of words and grammar in these snippets, show that they were added at a much later time than when the rest of the surrounding story was written. These sentences belong to the Redactor (R) source.

According to en.wikipedia.org... Friedman and Wellhausen identify R as Ezra, which was also exercised by Jerome in the 4th century, and later by Spinoza in the 17th century. The Redactor is the thought to be the final editor of the Torah text and he lived around the time of Ezra the Scribe (c.480–440 BC) and was probably the very same who gathered and edited the various texts into the Torah's final five volume body and configuration, but that would be mere speculation.

The language used by R appears out of time and place since it belongs to the "most modern" of the dialects used in the Torah (similar to the language in Ezra), and adds tidbits (clearifications, updated names of towns and places etc), explanations and commas mostly but also a quite lengthy doctrinal passage about Passover sacrifices (Numbers 28-29).

Somehow R wanted to insert the Sumerian name of Noah and relate it to Noah, his three sons Shem Kam and Jafet, and Terah the father of Abram (later changed his name to Abraham) and a certain 'Book of Records' that Abraham seems to have owned giving him dominion over the Land of Canaan as a birthright, probably since he could "prove" he was a descendant of El, Moloch or Ba'al or one of the other gods in the area, or rather, and finally find the Allfather all of them all. Jahveh Elohim, the very 'Nomine Patris' incarnate. He found God's encrypted intergalactic phone number.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mensa180

originally posted by: michaelbrux
saying such a thing that Noah is a perversion is like saying the way modern people say Shakespeare is a perversion of the way his contemporaries would have said it.

Akkadian is a Semitic language...why criticize the posterity?

even if Utnapishtim was Sumerian in origin...why the use of the word perversion?

the Sumerians and Akkadians lived so closely together that I suspect the concept of Judeo/Christian and Greco/Roman have their own origins in the relationship.

but I know you have a job to do...separating peoples.

just wanted to make a comment...carry own with your divisive propaganda.

Bro...pervasion and perversion are two different words. He used pervasion...as in, spread throughout.

Hehe, yes, and I have another thing I mean by using the word, ex. like how the name of the deity Ba'al Sebul was pervaded into Beelzebub, thereby changing it's entire meaning. The first means something along the lines of 'Lord of Sunrise' (as in Lord of Babylon, Bel), while the latter means 'Lord of Flies'. Ironic that this is exactly what has happened in these here referred posts. So it could simply be me who put too much into the word leading to this misunderstanding.
edit on 3-11-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: added last sent.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join