It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A hidden code in the Bible revealed

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

both of whom? be specific.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux
why do you guys treat everyone as if they were idiots and didn't know what they were talking about?

Funny that you would say that.

but I know you have a job to do...separating peoples.

just wanted to make a comment...carry own with your divisive propaganda.

a reply to: Utnapisjtim
i'd say it doesn't matter...if you want to suggest that some important event was stolen by one group from another group. invalidating their existence.

my post was about your use of the topic. we both know your intents.

your intents are to suggest that the flood story is not an original tradition but the product of intellectual or identity theft.

i'll say it:

(U not like me by 50 Cent)

i think all ya'll got a lot more reading to do....as my wife told me they say it in Asia...you got a lot more bowls of rice to eat.

i'm being nice...i don't want to keep reading news stories where young people go join up with morons in fruitless endeavors.

idiocy...not next...but a continuation, obviously.

if you want to believe that the Pyramid is a pile of rocks or that the story of Noah is just a story about a guy on a boat...feel free to do so, Einstein.

edit on 25-10-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

perhaps you're a new comer to the battle and haven't been clued in just yet...but if their is a connection to Noah and Utnapishtim...it emerged probably thousands of years after either lived...and the connection was made as a treaty of peace to suggest that the older couldn't be determined.

but we'll get to the bottom of this if it takes all night.

the Sumerians knew long ago the only way to survive was to attach themselves to the Semitic...all the time searching for their opportunity to strike and usurp them.

the sumerian have waited a long time...and have now decided to attack.

planting linguistic 'evidence' to support their attempted 'coup'.

but...the biblical version of the story contains far more information about the flood itself and the biblical version is connected to other stories...

the sumerian flood is a stand alone version and its lack of connection to variations of a higher order suggest that the Sumerian is the bootleg copy despite archeologists saying Sumerian is the more ancient civilization; thus, the parent.

...even though anyone that ever read more than a few versions of the flood story can easily conclude that so much more information regarding the origins of humanity and the civilizations it created is contained within the Genesis account that comparing it to the Sumerian Flood is idiocy.

the Bible is Testimony under oath and penalty of Death. not physical death...but the real one...whatever that may be...I wouldn't know about it.

Genesis deals with the structure of the event horizon that's in orbit around the singularity at the core of the universe and the story of Noah validates that concept by equating the Ark upon the Waters as similar to the Singularity upon the Seas of Chaos.

that is why the Genesis is clearly inspired, it offers a clear vision in the form of the the Noah Story to describe something that most people have not seen or can not see.

i have proof of how infinite truth penetrates our lives and shows humans the way...I will post it as soon as someone comes here to show me how to download a photograph from the cell phone.

people claim many things....what happens when they are forced to Prove It?

Answer: They don't.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

the war you will hear the news talk about if you go just about anywhere.

surely it has to have a center of gravity to continue.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
but...I ask the staff to be patient with me...i'm only responding to the post of other members.

the alien guy worked hard to grab all my posts from last night.

it doesn't really show anything...other than his refusal to understand...when my own work shows my abundance of understanding.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Babylon (Sumeria) moved upon Judah (Akkadian) just this afternoon.

they played and got candy...in the real world.

Opportunists world-wide are pissed.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

the war you will hear the news talk about if you go just about anywhere.

surely it has to have a center of gravity to continue.

erm, you mean that isis is killing other muslims, christians and anybody else that doesn't fit their version of wahhabism, should continue because everyone survives in your opinion? sure doesn't sound like it.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

the alien guy worked hard to grab all my posts from last night.

it doesn't really show anything...other than his refusal to understand...when my own work shows my abundance of understanding.

Thanks for absolutely nothing! I knew you wouldn't even attempt to prove any of your claims. Time to put up or shut up. What's Proverbs 16:18? All I'm getting from you is pride and arrogance.
edit on 25-10-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Babylon (Sumeria) moved upon Judah (Akkadian) just this afternoon.

they played and got candy...in the real world.

Opportunists world-wide are pissed.

sumer is not babylon. babylon is a later creation, that comes about as the first world empire. i gotta admit, i have no idea what you're trying to say.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
i tried...like I was saying.

a person must choose to understand.

i've proven my point in a manner that is stronger than the foundations of the earth.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

i tried...like I was saying.

a person must choose to understand.

i've proven my point in a manner that is stronger than the foundations of the earth.

no actually, you didn't.

first, to prove your point that the sumerians planted false evidence so it would be dug up thousands of years later, to be used against judah, you offered as evidence that the stories weren't as interesting or as indepth. yet the ones who wrote the stories about the sumerians, were akkadians. you see, you can't write a flood story before the flood story happens. the actual sumerian texts were mundane things, like how many bushels of corn were produced that day.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

that you decided to open this can of worms i'll make a few more comments.

in the Sumerian/Akkadian flood story the 'ark' was a shaped like a Cube, much like the Kaaba. and the flood lasted for for 7, not 40.

this alone should lead many to conclude that while the stories are probably related...they are not the same.

Ham brought something with him on the trip is my theory...and that something allowed the serpent to escape its fate.

it won't escape this time.

doesn't mean the life on the cube won't survive...it means the dividers of humanity won't survive.

Does this mean the borg are comming?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: cloaked4u

Resistance is Futile!

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Resistance is futile. We will assimilate you and plug into the back of your neck and into your head, so you act and perform like a GOOD little robot. The BORG, will make the MATRIX. YOU, WILL , obey.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

the Sumerians aren't different people than the Akkadians...they're Akkadians that decided to rebel and all their stories are the same.

When Ishtar decided to rebel I suppose she took the stories and made them appear different...perhaps even deciding her rebellion would ultimately supplant her original home completely...that's not going to happen.

so many thousands of years later...people think there is another path...and there isn't another path...only the path.

and Sumeria is completely captured and re-integrated.

when a man and woman get back together...sometimes its a work of Art.

what's left of them is fiction and debates on conspiracy forums and ISIS.

edit on 25-10-2014 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
the serpent is dna. the serpent in the tree is inheritable dna. trees in biblical text are frequently metaphors for inheritable dna. and the 2 main trees in the garden, were stories about dna in human beings. all human beings. not just some.

the legs of the serpent (of the adam) were removed when humans were nerfed on the command of enlil, and it was the regenerative part of dna, the eternal life portion (called the tree of life in the garden), was blocked so humans no longer retained their fully regenerative elohim dna (i mean they were copied from elohim so they had elohim bodies)

this is why the medical symbol is a serpent (and some cases, 2 serpents) wound around a wooden staff. moses raised one such staff in the desert, to indicate where healing was available. jesus refered to himself as the serpent raised on the staff of moses, to bring healing to the people. he didn't mean he was a snake. he was talking about dna, medicine, the tree of life.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

ishtar is inana is isis. daughter of enlil. who'd she rebel against?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
i can't wait for you to answer that question! right.up.there^

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

she rebelled against herself.

she lost.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

she rebelled against herself.

she lost.

well now, how do you rebel against yourself? that means there's actually not a divisive group dividing people after all, just people fighting their own reflections

i've considered that in quantum universe sort of way, but not sure how that qualifies as losing a battle against yourself.

do you know why enlil wanted to nerf human dna?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join