It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A hidden code in the Bible revealed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
compare

Then Enki raises the city of Eridu from the abyss and makes it float over the water like a lofty mountain.

with

and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

interestingly enough, enki's temple is called the e.abzu, house of the abzu, or house of the waters of creation or house of the abyss and later it's called the e.nun. imagine that.

now where's that "nun" word from again? oh yes, from egypt..supposedly.
the chaotic waters of creation.
i found a cute lil video trying to explain the egyptian creation featuring atum as the creator. take note of the fact many of the egyptian creator gods were said to "self-create" - this is a feature of atum, he's self-created. i believe that is evidence of the story of the male and female atum, copied in the image of elohim. by the time of moses, that would've read something like, atum was self-created. lol

the original sentence might've read : male and female atum, were created by atum in the image of atum. this was not specific enough, because then people would think the atum were self-creating, when clearly the atum people were different than the atum creator, or the atum templates from which the atum people, were created! too many ways that could be mangled, as evidenced by the fact, it had just been boiled down to the simple concept of atum being self-created.

so he chose the mesopotamian alulim variant, elohim, to represent the creator, and atum as the created name of the elohim copies. unfortunately, it still wasn't specific enough because it is assumed that every instance of the word elohim in the subsequent verse is always in the royal we voice (meaning one being), which is probably an artifact of the egyptian view that atum self-created. but remember, the info on atum was brought to egypt by ham, who brought it from mesopotamia, which is why moses' mom, added the mesopotamian details to fill in the gaps.

don't ya feel bad for moses? honestly, that must've been mind boggling.

anyway, here's the video (don't assume i think it's all accurate, i just find it fascinating how the info from sumer, became what it did in egypt
www.bigmyth.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
op, do you happen to know off the top of your head if the "j" document called elohim, elohim or yahweh or god or what, in the creation verses?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

i was reading a few years back where in the general vicinity of the middle east that 'scientists' had reconstructed a murder scene involving a Neanderthal victim and Homo-Sapiens perpetrator. a homo-sapiens spear was the weapon. the year 35,000 B.C. was the estimated date of the event.

please pardon my inability to accept the importance of 'global flood stories' where all is washed away in a literal sense...in the big picture...if a forensic scientist can reconstruct an event that far back, the flood was of no particular consequence.

but its cool...the Sumerians were obviously something for us to stand in awe of...even though their posterity, ISIS, has had the whole world declare War upon them....its clearly someone like myself that should reflect upon his own understanding of things.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

i wonder if that date is absolutely proven. if so, that'd be useful information.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

the victim was supposed to have been a Neanderthal. come on, give me a break.

when else could a Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon have come into contact?

take it for what its worth...sometimes people reject anything that comes into conflict with a pre-conceived notion of reality.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
2 geologists and the black sea flood

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

please pardon my inability to accept the importance of 'global flood stories' where all is washed away in a literal sense...in the big picture...if a forensic scientist can reconstruct an event that far back, the flood was of no particular consequence.

would depend on if the planet was at one time, as populated as it is now, by a different "species" than we are today, which would, for all intents and purposes, tell the same story, since the first adam were not homo sapiens.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
what i found fascinating about the video series i posted above, is his reference to the mediterranean being completely dried out, at more than one point in history. and not just sorta dried out, but completely dried out. since the nile flows south to north, it would've flowed down into the then mediterranean "valley" basin like a waterfall. that suggested that at some point in history, an entire civilization could've been built there and was wiped out by a massive flood coming from the straits of gibraltar. and in order for the ocean levels to rise enough to flood over the then high ground of the straits, it would've also flooded the coastlines all over the atlantic. and if the atlantic rose that much, so did the pacific, and the indian, and the artic and so on.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

the victim was supposed to have been a Neanderthal. come on, give me a break.

when else could a Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon have come into contact?

take it for what its worth...sometimes people reject anything that comes into conflict with a pre-conceived notion of reality.

correct me if i'm wrong, but did you just insult me?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Yes, Undo, Hercules...was chained at the Straits of Gibraltar and pulled the pillars down...that event created the Mediterranean.

but the events that in fact created the current World are better illustrated by the fight depicted in the below scene:

i really don't understand why people cannot seem to grasp the truth in what I am showing you.

I really don't understand why people consciously choose not to walk down the path of understanding and prefer confusion. and prefer to punish insight.
edit on 25-10-2014 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Yes, Hercules...was chained at the Straits of Gibraltar and pulled the pillars down...that event created the Mediterranean.

so in order to prove your point, you take the science that i'm providing above, and ridicule me by referring to an ancient story (that just might be a metaphor for a real event), but couch it in such a way that you make it into an insult. i can tell this conversation is going to sound like the other "scholarly" conversations i've had with people who, as you put it,
"reject anything that comes into conflict with a pre-conceived notion of reality."

where's your evidence that the drill cores are not accurate? wheres your evidence that ancient history is not relevant? where's your evidence that today's version of history (in which the previous 5000 years have been turned into myth) is actually accurate and the previous 5000 years are mythological?

start whenever you're ready.

edit on 25-10-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

its not an insult. i have proof of how infinite truth penetrates our lives and shows humans the way...I will post it as soon as someone comes here to show me how to download a photograph from the cell phone.

its not that the drill cores are not accurate...its just that they are unimportant.

you want to see eternal truth...a drill core sample isn't going to do that for you. living things can bring that.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
oh and more:

"troy never existed. it's just a myth."
troy is found. historians ignore it.

"uruk never existed"
uruk is found. historians ignore it.

"the flood never happened"
a large flood is found. historians ignore it.

there are countless examples of that, all mistakes made since the enlightenment, when 5000 years of history were thrown in the garbage can, even as their own science proved them wrong. it's like some kind of mental block.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

its not an insult. i have proof of how infinite truth penetrates our lives and shows humans the way...I will post it as soon as someone comes here to show me how to download a photograph from the cell phone.

its not that the drill cores are not accurate...its just that they are unimportant.

you want to see eternal truth...a drill core sample isn't going to do that for you. living things can bring that.

in order to show you how to download photos from a cellphone, history is needed. history is anything that happened before this moment. and that one. so yeah, it's important. otherwise, good luck learning how to download a photo from your cellphone.
edit on 25-10-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
its not my fault that the average person cannot view the above posted scene and realize that it is depicting the eternal battle between Babylon and Judah....or Sumer and Akkad...or perhaps something more relevant to the topic at hand. I still don't see that i'm off topic...but many others do.

everything I post has artistic value, despite the opinions of fellow posters. its not my fault that they have decided to dismiss the efforts of others as without purpose.

its not my fault if the staff decides that my post is off topic and to silence real voices with censorship...

i'm making a point...i just ask you to see it. that's if you want to.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

its not my fault that the average person cannot view the above posted scene and realize that it is depicting the eternal battle between Babylon and Judah....or Sumer and Akkad...or perhaps something more relevant to the topic at hand. I still don't see that i'm off topic...but many others do.

everything I post has artistic value, despite the opinions of fellow posters. its not my fault that they have decided to dismiss the efforts of others as without purpose.

its not my fault if the staff decides that my post is off topic and to silence real voices with censorship...

i'm making a point...i just ask you to see it. that's if you want to.

sumer and judah are not actually in a battle with each other. sumer supports the claims of judah, not disproves. i don't know why you think it's the other way around. people who accuse the jews of stealing sumerian history are ignoring that semites lived there as early as the ubaid period, which pre-dates, sumer. if there are already semites there, they aren't stealing it, they are living it at the time. why would you view it as contradiction?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
what? is the op a nazi or something, and i wasn't informed?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

i'll agree with everything you wrote.

what happens then...when the two have to decide between themselves who did more?

the battle is a subtle one...not outright conflict, but yeah, 'we' did this, but I did a little more.

and that little difference of opinion was enough to produce what you see on television and in the newspaper.

but its not a real battle in absolute terms...just children playing.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

i'll agree with everything you wrote.

what happens then...when the two have to decide between themselves who did more?

the battle is a subtle one...not outright conflict, but yeah, 'we' did this, but I did a little more.

and that little difference of opinion was enough to produce what you see on television and in the newspaper.

but its not a real battle in absolute terms...just children playing.

who did more of what? if the guys killing people over there right now, are in a subtle battle, i'd hate to see an obvious battle. UNLESS you're saying they are using subtle energies, which is a different topic.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

i'm not really sure that much of any killing is going on over there.

i get mixed messages on that topic...some say its real, some say its fake.

but what is the same are the people involved.

from my point of view both survive...that's not a shared view however, so i have to watch my back all of the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join