It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A hidden code in the Bible revealed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

i suppose...perhaps there are hidden Sumerian codes in the bible. they have a vast literary tradition and were a wonderful people that have much to offer the modern world.

have to be careful with that thing...i just hope no one ever decodes the US Constitution.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
oh and one more post script:

i think moses would've gotten the khemite version instead of the narmer version, from pharaoh's scholars because that pharaoh was employing the EA god word in his name "ahmose" instead of the EL version. (yahvist vs. elohist sources)
but it had already been usurped behind the scenes, by enlil's moon god source, via narmer's gang, thus you have AH - who is IAH, and called the moon god. doh. EA (iah/ayah/yah) was never a moon god.

remember, narmer was likely nimrod/enmerkar.
edit on 25-10-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This could also be applied to numerology.

But we can safely hypothesize that, given a large enough source of text, no matter what language, any word or phrase can be found using similar methods.

Exodus 6:20+ “WTC plane crash”

Genesis 1:1+ “We are the Borg”

edit on 361031America/ChicagoSat, 25 Oct 2014 09:36:51 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
a reply to: undo

Remember to rest your head sometimes when you get the chance, luv
You must have been going for days. The brain needs rest.

well my other option is game programming and i'm just taking a break from it by posting about this stuff. i'm learning how to use unity game making software.
this stuff is easy by comparison. codes don't come naturally to me.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
murgatroid

no, i do not look like my avatar. i'm an old white lady. believe me when i say, i look like an old white lady. the pretty african-american girl in the foyer, is my daughter's best friend, who lives with us.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux
i suppose...perhaps there are hidden Sumerian codes in the bible.

Perhaps the ones who compiled the stories listed in Genesis, coded in the Old Babylonian name of Noah to the text to pay homage or credit to the Mesopotamian library?

After the last ice age the general sea-level worldwide rose by more than 120 meters or about 400 feet. This could account for the Global part of the Flood story. The sea rather steadily rose by about three feet per generation, and every now and then, more rapid jumps of several meters at a time.

As for the long story about the Flood, go to The Epic of Atrahasis, where Anu (the sky god) and Ellil (the land god) plot against the humans they had created since they made such terrible noise all night long. First they sent disease down the Mesopotamian rivers. Secondly during a drought they dry up the rivers by building a vast dams and devising their elaborate system of canals. Thirdly, they slam open the gates after having stored up seven years of accumulated water in their dams. The Flood. "The Kashushu weapon". Now Enki (in this story, the sea god, he is called Ea when he is the god of the underworld) goes off and warns Atrahasis (who is the same as Utnapishtim and Noah) of the coming Flood, and instructs him to build a giant ship and fill it with animals and people. Then the Flood comes and our hero is saved with mice and men.
edit on 25-10-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
and of course, enki is not the god of the underworld lol he's the god of creation and clay (earth), like atum. the god of the water of creation, like the water of life. the lord of the abyssos, does not mean underworld, it means the water of creation. everything was created out of the waters of creation - (the waters drew back to reveal dry land that was already there as the ruach of god moved upon the surface of the abyssos) genesis creation account.

anyway, here's my daughter and her friend, who lives with us. i do not even remotely look like her friend. she's much too pretty. i am not in this picture. i don't share my appearance with anybody. it's scary. i scare myself when i look in the mirror. lol

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
couldn't for the life of me remember the name of it - it's the nun. the nun is the chaotic waters of creation. also called the abzu. and the abyss. and the deep.

doobie doobie DOO! (yeah i'm hyper right now. just had my vitamins. what's in this stuff, anyway? /looks at label )

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
So you're just taking randomly selected letters out of randomly selected passages, making them spell a random word that you'd like to see, and think this is a code of some sort?

Right .........

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
So you're just taking randomly selected letters out of randomly selected passages, making them spell a random word that you'd like to see, and think this is a code of some sort?

Right .........

it was an odd coincidence, considering the accounts are nearly identical to each other.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

Right .........

I know this is hardly miraculous, but I thought it was a fun thing that the story of Noah starts off with the Old Babylonian name of Noah coded into the first syllables of the first words. I then repeated the pattern to see if there was more, and it appears-- Mark my words-- I will bring in the Tea FTW! and all the angels and demons alike go Vey Oy Vey, He's bringing in the Tea! Vey! Oy Vey!
edit on 25-10-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: ...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Given that the Chinese recorded also, this was probably worldwide. Look, ancient people weren't dumb, if it were some kind of ankle-deep normal flood caused by natural phenomena, they wouldn't have recorded it.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I would interpret the Old and New Testament as literal and Revelation as symbolic, and the latter states so explicitly.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: InfinityandBeyond

What about the clams on Mt Everest? Why haven't they tried dating them?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Something about the Gospel According to John.
“I want you to give me right now the head of John the Baptist on a platter.”
I was going to explain but that looks like a T&C warning.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
Something about the Gospel According to John.
“I want you to give me right now the head of John the Baptist on a platter.”
I was going to explain but that looks like a T&C warning.

wrong thread, perhaps?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Bible code is two words.
code involve "the feeling" or something more pragmatic like "the math"

OP?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Bible code is two words.
code involve "the feeling" or something more pragmatic like "the math"

OP?

you want him to decode the beheading of john the baptist? i don't get your reference to john the baptist.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

In the Bible John the baptist was crossing the river with a heavy child and suddenly realised it was Jesus.
The other thread is under staff review, possibly something to do with calculus and the platter?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

In the Bible John the baptist was crossing the river with a heavy child and suddenly realised it was Jesus.

what bible is that in?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join