It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A hidden code in the Bible revealed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
and here's the reference

and here's the exodus (check the water . see all those chariots in the water?)

edit on 24-10-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Really good work uncovering that code. Obviously put in there for future illuminati to see.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

I'd say stuff like exegesis and textual criticism are good things to share with people here at ATS, teenagers or not. Besides I think you'd be amazed to know the average age of ATSers is far beyond the teens. At least here in the religious department And I'd say what I do in this thread is far more responsible than being obviously drunk making a fool of oneself ranting and posting rap videos in a thread about codes in Genesis. Hmm.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

at least you noticed that I only can tolerate this place when drinking. I'm also watching the World Series.

the first time I came to this site was about 9 years ago. I don't remember your handle...but I do remember Undo.

and a few others. and I think some may remember me. they probably realize that the ability to be a drunken conspiracy theorist for 9 years is a skill set a young person today may want to master.

just for the record, i read a great deal and have a wife, children and grandchildren...i also look exactly like my avatar...despite the passage of time...most of you guys have cartoons as avatars.

perhaps when you are older you will come to understand the strength involved in that accomplishment.

Genesis was to tell us about how things got started. School was to supposed to give us the ability to make sense of it.

but, in my opinion, since you can't beat them you've decided to degrade them with Sumerian non-sense.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

lady here. not a guy.
my cartoon is cause the real me don't look so good anymore. lol i've had gulf war syndrome, breast cancer, chemotherapy and diabetes, now it appears i also have kidney disease. just another day in paradise

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
the earliest written account of a military conflict in the West for which there is widespread acceptance of the details is depicted in this movie. this scene can be a considered a combination of Hercules' battles with Hector or Memnon. Sumeria had stories...but for some reason no one makes movies based on them.

Eventually, the details of a fight appear and the resolution is implemented.

enjoy you arguments...even in this forum.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

yea...i wasn't referring to you. but we aren't our bodies anyway.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo
lady here. not a guy.
my cartoon is cause the real me don't look so good anymore. lol i've had gulf war syndrome, breast cancer, chemotherapy and diabetes, now it appears i also have kidney disease. just another day in paradise

I think you are way too hard on your self...

The REAL undo doesn't have cancer and diabetes.

I suspect that real you probably looks a lot like that cool avy.

And the BAD news, I checked out that cool looking vid you just posted...

You probably know by now that I always check out a source first because good ones are rarer than hens teeth.

Went to Amazon and the first thing I noticed was James Cameron & History channel...

So just like I always do I started reading the one star reviews:

Caution! Spin doctors at work! There goes the History Channel...

Exodus Defrauded

Tabloid history at it's worst!

Full of inacurrencies-They must think we don't read the Bible!

I hope to one day understand WHY so many here on ATS trust what comes out of the MSM...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

okay fine. lol

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

ah cause i've actually researched it. look at that awesome painting of the pharaoh "expelling" the hyksos from egypt. if it was any closer to the story it'd have moses' name written across it
(well actually it does. moses (mose) was named after his adoptive father, pharaoh ahmose, who was the pharaoh of egypt at the time of the exodus. and look at that name ah-mose. it's actually iah, as in yah. the same is in isa-iah and nehem-iah and hezek-iah and zechar-iah. hehehe. shhhh don't tell anyone but apparently, yahweh was famous amongst the pharaohs but they had already forgotten who he was by the time of moses.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
i liked that scene...is that empowering to girls?

here goes one empowering to guys from the same saga?

I'm pretty sure that these are secret Biblical Codes.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Things like this really interest me. I didn't get to go to university, but was torn between taking sociology to masters, that was one of my goals, and also, art therapist was another. My dad wanted me to take sociology and or political science, then journalism. Thankfully didn't. Would rather voice my thoughts on news and alternative news than be murdered for speaking up or fired.

But think that if one were to take courses for years, the thing that interests me enormously is linguistics, ancient languages. Its one of the most fascinating fields.

Some of the inner meanings leap out at me now, in scriptures and writings. But, alot of it really is layered meanings in language. Though still prefer my method, just being Guided. What I prayed and asked for, to be deprogrammed and to see through the world and see clearly and things started leaping out. Its like there are dark codes, light codes, two pathways or more, depending on the frequency you see with, the side you take, in the scriptures.

But Love just translates right there for you, and bypasses it all, and its pure.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure that these are secret Biblical Codes.

well tolkien was a christian. he interwove world politics, bible prophecy and european "mythology" into it. but codes? erm prolly not hehe

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Its like there are dark codes, light codes, two pathways or more

yeah, there's a dark path, that seems right but isn't. that one is full of vengeance and anger and judgement and yada yada.
and there's a light path, that is right and feels right. and it is full of forgiveness and slow to anger, etc.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
i don't know what you are talking about. this scene is hilarious. in a Biblical Codes and Sumerian sort of way...

and found it worth....NOTHING!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

well he was wrong, apparently.

there is no way on gods green earth, that he would send his only begotten son, to die on this planet, for nothing. and if they ever existed (hobbits and dwarves), he'd have died for them too.

end.of.argument.
case settled.
i win. yay.

hold the applause. oh you're too kind.

edit on 24-10-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

i don't know how that line should be interpreted...I just found it to be hilarious.

surely you can appreciate the idea that someone has been sent off on a suicide mission...the news is full of it. it happens everyday...you'll probably read about it tomorrow.

when someone doesn't really value your life at all in comparison to their own.

the Dragon tells Bilbo what's up...but we know that the Dragon is telling him the Truth...Bilbo even regrets the world he creates for Frodo in the next generation...

...even when faced with the fact...how many will be sent off to certain death?

this is the secret Biblical Code...both Sumerian and Biblical...but they go one after the other for nothing.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

to be honest, i'm not thrilled with bible codes either, but it would surely be interesting because i had a theory already, as i explained earlier, that one of the flood accounts in noah's story is based on the sumerian account, and one is based on the big flood in the first chapter of genesis, verse 2, and they are both woven into the story. i don't know how this happened. the only explanation i have found for it so far, is the info on the j, p, e and d, sources, who some scholars claim are 4 different authors of the torah. i'd have to go look it up, but somewhere on the internet is a dissection of the noah's flood story from the bible, with each section highlighted according to the author (either j, p, e or d) who wrote it. the different letters are names like jahvist, elohim, etc.

you can read a summary of sorts here
www.pbs.org...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

ah cause i've actually researched it. look at that awesome painting of the pharaoh "expelling" the hyksos from egypt. if it was any closer to the story it'd have moses' name written across it
(well actually it does. moses (mose) was named after his adoptive father, pharaoh ahmose, who was the pharaoh of egypt at the time of the exodus. and look at that name ah-mose. it's actually iah, as in yah. the same is in isa-iah and nehem-iah and hezek-iah and zechar-iah. hehehe. shhhh don't tell anyone but apparently, yahweh was famous amongst the pharaohs but they had already forgotten who he was by the time of moses.

Actually that image is what first caught my attention...

It's common knowledge that Egyptian history is nothing but propaganda just like all the rest of it.

When I saw that photo I was like how did this one slip through...

I'm guessing they had whistleblowers back then just we do like today.

"It was also illegal to record any history in Egypt that made the Pharaoh look bad. That is why they did not record the God of the slaves whooping their butts. If any scribe did that, he probably would have been killed. As an Atheist friend of mine who loved Egypt told me, Egyptian history was basically propaganda." Source

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

LOL yep, that was the egyptian version.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join