It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A hidden code in the Bible revealed

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
...i read most of this & skipped to the end
whatever finally erupted back on pages 6 etc seems to be done with now?
some of the discourse along the way.. kinda amazing.. still smells a bit like brimstone around here, though?

couldn't help but notice this just now..

this is why electrical impulse and pumping action of the chest, artifically filling the lungs with air, is sufficient to start a person breathing yet geshtu-e had to die to start a person breathing? i mean, that is, if breath = spirit.

something missing

similarly, if the entire human genome is written into a single strand of dna, doesn't this suggest that intellect is also determined by the contents of a single strand of dna? and if so, why would it be necessary to kill geshtu-e's whole body, to extract a single strand of dna? i mean, if that is the route of human intellect, it seems like massive overkill.

i didn't quite catch what this geshtu-e thing was but saw the reference to a type of jesus
(and after all those pages didn't bother linking info on 'ish' etc, assuming you'd have chased it up yourself by now)
(and some other things i forgot, pics of narmer, eagles & serpents, stuff like that)
but i don't understand (yet at the same time do understand) how you are saying "something missing" just there?
..imho, the "something" missing is Jesus Christ (that geshtu synonym thing)

and for utnapishtim
consider the passage in the new testament that calls jesus: "the lamb slain from the foundation of the world" is this calling jesus the equivalent of geshtu-e?

..i'm constantly amazed how our two parallel stories always converge on these same things
but it's always around these dusty old boring parts
we end up seeing how one of these jesus' doesn't end up 'making sense'
while the other does (and completely)

i'm not the brightest bulb on the tree either
but from my limited understanding
everything back there actually harmonizes with scripture & 'Jesus'!????!?!?! (capital J)
*absolutely astonished*
..i just kinda developed a whole new appreciation for God just now!? O_o
(thanks)

and it's halloween too...
spooky

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

the atrahasis epic has the story of geshtu-e being sacrificed in order for the human workers to be made or something like that. the link is on the previous page,or you can just google atrahasis epic.

yes, it's amazing, seriously.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
a reply to: undo

Khem (patriarch of the Khemites) was the brother of Shem (patriarch of the Semites) and Japheth (Europeans mostly). You see the name Khem in the Arabic word "Al-Khemet" which means 'From Egypt' or 'From the Black Land' and was the word that turned into the word 'Alchemy' and the source behind the misnomer "Black Magic", and eventually of course the modern word 'Chemistry'. 'Science' is from 'Zion' as in 'Mount Zion' and the foundation of "The Lamb of God" totem of the Kingdom of David (i.e. NOT Religion or Zionism, but Science).

you missed the indians (from india), the chinese, japanese, russians, aborigines and so on. they are all embedded in the account, somehow.

chemistry is science.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

..kinda like thor or whoever being slain on the world tree or whatever, right?
i get what you're saying but it's just not the direction i'm heading in

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

Khem (patriarch of the Khemites) was the brother of Shem (patriarch of the Semites) and Japheth (Europeans mostly). You see the name Khem in the Arabic word "Al-Khemet" which means 'From Egypt' or 'From the Black Land' and was the word that turned into the word 'Alchemy' and the source behind the misnomer "Black Magic", and eventually of course the modern word 'Chemistry'. 'Science' is from 'Zion' as in 'Mount Zion' and the foundation of "The Lamb of God" totem of the Kingdom of David (i.e. NOT Religion or Zionism, but Science).

you missed the indians (from india), the chinese, japanese, russians, aborigines and so on. they are all embedded in the account, somehow.

chemistry is science.

Well, I don't believe Noah was the only one who survived the Flood. I believe there were plenty, since the Flood of Noah is to me obviously has it's origin in Atrahasis, making it a ME event. So to me, Northern Aboriginals and Australians, Africans, East-Asians and Americans aren't accounted for since they weren't anywhere near where this happened.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

well we both established, several pages ago, that there were at least 2 flood stories in noah's flood account. i think one of those actually coincides with the second verse of genesis 1. ya know the one that says the world BECAME tohu and bohu? in english it says "was" but the word is actually "become", which in the past tense is "became. " THAT is a cataclysm of water.
and the ruach of elohim is moving on the face of the deep, which then draws back to reveal dry land that was already there, just presumably under alot of water.

that event correlates with the passages about enki raising the e.abzu temple up from the abyss and floating it over the water like a lofty mountain. which also correlates with the ancient egyptian version of the water of creation called the nun and atum, the creator god.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
oh and in the egyptian version, atum raises the mountain of creation from the nun. same story.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Ok guys I'm sorta trying to figure somethings out so could be way off the mark. so....
Initially The 1st gods Anu, enlil, enki and the Mami and the womb goddesses all created worker man by slaughtering a god with a name similar to Jesus. In my head I imagine the clay bodies to be like mannequins, formed but lifeless. The slain god gives us the Ghost to remember him for all time. Ghost = life as in all aspects of the human body including breath,spirit.
So our first God is dead. The first humans have no direct father genetically as he was slaughtered to make them. They are him in all aspects. So they don't have a father god figure to worship like the next set of humans in Genisis. The first humans were at default so they were wiped out to try again.
So then another god makes type 2 of Adams and splits Eve from Adam and creation began. But this time all goes well till that pesky snake (or other God) came along and stuffed it up for them. So fast forward to Noah and God 2 has seen enough and sends deluge number 2 as he knows its been done before and it worked. Noah and tribe are the next generations to populate the earth. Then came Moses who was given the laws of this new God. He said do not worship any other God but me, so he knew that Gods were still around that could meddle in his work. Real Gods you know like Anu, Enlil.
Enki has been associated with helping humans the first time and it is suggested that Enki is the God of Genisis. So are the Gods of old still around or has Enki split from them to establish His kingdom on earth and they have gone their merry way.
God told Abraham that his generation will be as many stars in the sky and as many as the sand on the shores. So 7 billion of us today was meant to be according to the Bible.
I'is all so fascinating and makes your mind spin when you delve into all this.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: sussy

both enlil and enki are in the old testament. enlil decreed the flood. enki saved the sumerian equivalent of noah. enki created the anunna (the first adam males and females). they weren't procreative yet. enlil worked them too hard and they went on strike, literally. enlil sent for enki, since he was the creator of the anunna, to solve the problem. enki solved it by giving them procreation ( tree of knowledge. adam KNEW his wife and she begat. dna is the serpent but only dna specific to procreation was the "bad" serpent, according to enlil). enki did this so there would always be an endless supply of workers to replace any who were not complient

this is the fall narrative:

enlil didn't want procreative anunna, as they already had full body regen (tree of life). if they were also procreating with full body regen, they would quickly overpopulate the planet. at the time, the planet belonged to enlil, like a piece of real estate. so he took it to the divine court and demanded that the now human adam males and females be downgraded so that they no longer had full body regen (they lost eternal life or their dna, specific to full body regen no longer unzipped so that it could be replicated. in other words, death sentence).

that's what i've managed to get out of it so far. so enki is portrayed in sumerian texts as the good guy, but in the bible, he's mixed in with enlil,so you can't tell which is which. you have to read thru the sumerian versions and use comparative analysis to figure it out. however, i think the big clue is when enki originally made the anunna males and females (the first adam), they didn't procreate. when he made them procreative, he told them (in the bible) to go forth, be fruitful and multiply. now fast forward a few verses and suddenly you see, what is supposedly, elohim, having a fit that they are procreating. this is a clue that it's not enki getting upset about the tree of knowledge -- it's enlil. it's also a clue that the guy getting upset is not the guy that told the adam to go forth, be fruitful and multiply.

edit on 1-11-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Reading the OP I remembered one of our commentators from Tour de France a couple of years back.

He said something like:
"It is absolutely fantastic what he is doing. If you spell his name differently it means King."

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: sussy

awesome parallel story is awesome

...created worker man by slaughtering a god with a name similar to Jesus...

www.webgreece.gr/greekmythology/myths/ - View by Ixquick Proxy - Highlight
To avoid this Cronus swallowed each of his children as they were born. ... strong and with the help of Heracles the Giants were subdued or killed. ..... pay a yearly tribute of seven young man and seven young women to be fed to the Minotaur *snip*

(the mom-lady picks up the narration & introduction)
"king Erik had the monks return to dark arts.."
"..to find some way to rule giant hearts"
"so they melted one down, mixed in magic & more.."
"..and they crafted a crown unlike any before"
source

I'is all so fascinating and makes your mind spin when you delve into all this.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

well we both established, several pages ago, that there were at least 2 flood stories in noah's flood account.

Indeed. Since Genesis 1 is basically a synoptical version of Enuma Elish compacted and transformed to be monotheistic, so it includes the main events from the Summerian accounts. But as for the formation of the land from the primordial waters, I don't think we are talking about the same event as the Noah/Athrahasis flood though. There were floods before Noah and the Sumerian pantheon. And this is where we come back to what I call midrashtic rhetorics. It all fits together like the washers in a chainmail. One verse supporting the next and hundred others backing up that one again.

i think one of those actually coincides with the second verse of genesis 1. ya know the one that says the world BECAME tohu and bohu? in english it says "was" but the word is actually "become", which in the past tense is "became. " THAT is a cataclysm of water.
and the ruach of elohim is moving on the face of the deep, which then draws back to reveal dry land that was already there, just presumably under alot of water.

I always liked how Rauch sounds identical to smoke in German, Røyk in Norwegian. Also when God's spirit enters the Temple, it does so by materialising as smoke. Rauch (Heb. Spirit) - Rauch (Ger. Smoke). Jesus said the human body was the Temple of the Rauch. Puff the magic dragon?

that event correlates with the passages about enki raising the e.abzu temple up from the abyss and floating it over the water like a lofty mountain. which also correlates with the ancient egyptian version of the water of creation called the nun and atum, the creator god.

Yes, and there are mountains in Egypt. Made by masons. When Noah observed the water rising (Heb. Nasa) above the high mountains/hills. I believe this is a mistranslation and that we are talking about how the Flood came from the high mountains. Anu and Ellil opened the dams in Anu's kingdom (the lofty mountains of today's Turkey) and the gates in Ellil's system of canals. And the water rose/prevailed to cover the manmade mountains, like the Pyramids and the Tower of Babel. The word translated the earth here, isn't really planet Earth, it's "ha-eretz", 'the Land', what Jews call Israel. As in "Eretz Kena'an" -- 'Land of Canaan'.
edit on 1-11-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: land + primordial

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
no, can't be enuma elish replica as that would make nimrod (marduk), jehovah. lol follow the sumerian kings list and do a comparative with the patriarchs up to the flood in the bible. in both cases, it's many moons before it gets to noah (utnapishtim) and his descendants (like nimrod)

marduk's priests claimed he did all the things, enki and enlil did. the hebrews knew that wasn't true, so why would they then assign his text to jehovah? what looks to be happening is the story of enki was hijacked by enlil's priests, not marduk's, and that's a battle that started thousands and thousands of years before marduk.

enlil was a military commander
enki was a life scientist

one guy killed for a living and dominated his subjects
the other, created life for a living and defended his creations

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
p.s. jesus said the human body is the temple of the ruach? if the ruach is god, then genesis would be saying the ruach of ruach moved upon the face of the deep. it would be more accurate to say the human being is the ruach of god - the holy vehicle or whatever, of god. the sumerian translation of adam is habitation. but habitation of what? the ruach? that's confusing, the ruach is the habitation of the ruach. nah, that can't be right

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
and one more addendum :

i think it would be more accurate to say the human being is the mishkan of the shekinah of god. but ruach works in place of mishkan. errr wait, ruach works in place of shekinah. egads this topic.

okay i think i got it: the shekinah of god was in the ruach. so yeah, the ruach works in place of the mishkan but only as it applies to a vehicle or habitation, of god's shekinah. in genesis they combined these into one thing.

in ancient egyptian, the eye of atum is the ruach of god, from which he travels all over creation. in sumerian, the e.abzu is the ruach of god, from which he travels all over creation. one is a more esoteric version - like astral projection yet it is combined with real life reference, such as the mountain of creation (which is, from the sounds of it, just a fancy way of saying the ruach/vehicle of god's shekinah) the other is a more concrete reference to a flying, floating, submersible holy vehicle that is built in the abyss/nun of creation and is raised up from it, "like a lofty mountain."

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

no, can't be enuma elish replica as that would make nimrod (marduk), jehovah.

You should check out Panbabylonism ==> en.wikipedia.org...

In the beginning of both myths the universe is shapeless and there is nothing but water. In the beginning of Enûma Eliš there is Abzu (freshwater) and Tiamat (saltwater), which mingle together. In the beginning of Genesis, "darkness was over the surface of the deep" and the Jewish god Yahweh is "hovering over the waters".[Genesis 1:2] It has been argued that the Hebrew word for "the deep", tehom, is cognate with tiamat.

In the Enûma Eliš there are six generations of gods, created one after the other. Each god is associated with something, such as sky or earth. This parallels the six days of creation in Genesis, where Elohim (plural) creates a different thing on each day.

In the Enûma Eliš, the sixth-generation god Marduk consults with other gods and decides to make mankind as servants, so that the gods can rest. Likewise, Elohim makes mankind on the sixth day (saying "let us make mankind in our image") and then rests.

In both myths, day and night forego the creation of the luminous bodies (Genesis 1:5, 8, 13, and 14ff.; Enûma Eliš 1:38), whose function is to yield light and mark time (Genesis 1:14; Enûma Eliš 5:12–13).

I am not saying Enuma Elish and Genesis 1 aren't different (that's a double negative), they are, but as you can see there are plenty similarities in chronology and format when comparing the two stories. Neither am I saying that 19th century Panbabylonism is right in all it says, by all means, at best the theory is controversial, but there are way too many "coincidences" when comparing the two stories to dismiss the assumption that Genesis 1 and Enuma Elish are directly linked, where either A: The first was inspired by the latter, or, B: More likely, they both rely on a common, yet undiscovered, and (possibly much) older source.
edit on 1-11-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: either

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

p.s. jesus said the human body is the temple of the ruach? if the ruach is god, then genesis would be saying the ruach of ruach moved upon the face of the deep. it would be more accurate to say the human being is the ruach of god - the holy vehicle or whatever, of god. the sumerian translation of adam is habitation. but habitation of what? the ruach? that's confusing, the ruach is the habitation of the ruach. nah, that can't be right

רוח or "Ruach" means breath or spirit in Hebrew. It doesn't mean God. Jesus said his body was the temple of the Spirit of God or in Hebrew רוח אלהים "Ruach Elohim". Right where we are now in the chronology of Revelation the text says:

[…]the sanctuary was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from his power, and no one could enter the sanctuary until the seven plagues of the seven angels were finished. [ESV] Revelation 15:8

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
that's because his priests gave marduk credit for it. it's actually from earlier texts, as is obvious by a cursory reading of the sumerian texts. and in the places where marduk's version strays from the sumerian, it doesn't agree with the biblical either. the biblical is actually closer to the sumerian than the babylonian enuma elish is. the big difference being that enlil had absorbed enki's story. so through out the old testament you only see brief glimpses of enki and his activities are entirely attributed to enlil. nimrod got few mentions, and then only as a tyrant of a world order that enki ended in sumerian texts and jehovah ended in the bible. that particular world order was somehow employing the abzu, the cosmic water, the gate of god(also called the abyss and the bottomless pit in the bible and the nun in ancient egypt). this is why the "tower of babel" was torn down, and the gate reburied.

i have this whole theory that when nimrod failed at babel, he dug up the abzu gate at nibru (enlil's old temple city on the euphrates) and took it on his boat with his entourage in tow (if you know anything about narmer, they found an entire fleet of boats buried there from the naqada 2 period), down the euphrates, out into the gulf, around to the red sea, up the coast of egypt, and had his "slaves" tow the boat across the desert sands to abydos with him still on board, posed with the gate. this is what started the tradition of depicting the pharaohs posed in the gate on the boat of a million years, painted on their tomb walls - -it all goes back to narmer (nimrod, marduk). there's an old artwork from abydos of this very thing - the original of narmer's boat being towed over the sand by his mesopotamian slaves that inanna had given him. (yeah enlil had his own abzu)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

just re-read your first post on the topic. you said jesus called humans the temple of the ruach. while technically, that is true, you kinda threw me off there for a minute. cause what it actually says is, you are the temple of god, not the temple of ruach. it's a technicality. the ruach is the vehicle of the spirit. the temple was originally, a flying, floating vehicle of god.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Yeah Jesus doesn't actually say it straight out, that's more Paul's table, and I don't like Paul one bit. But the idea is old as un-sliced bread, that it is not God who dwells in us, but his Spirit and Breath, an extension of God breathing through Adam's nostrils, if we are to believe we are descendants of this Adam guy. The short version is that the Spirit lives in the Word and this Word is contained within those who seek it out and possess it's magic. Temples were and are often constructed according to a strict anatomy, corresponding to the anatomy of the human body, or rather God's, apparently his forearms were a hand longer than the people living in Antiquity. Comparing old cubits with modern anatomy shows they were midgets compared to modern man. Most ladies today would be taller than most men living in the ME in the time of King David. Saul, his nemesis, was said to be a head higher than everyone else, but I would most likely see the top of his head.
edit on 1-11-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Adam

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join