It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola, more prevalent than you think

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Silverlok

Truth is a personal reality facts are a universal reality. Seeing the difference between the two is the trick. I enjoyed reading your post and writing style. The way you see things is refreshing and thoughtful. Perspective is everything I have found.
edit on 3-11-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
kenai.craigslist.org...

Just a heads up to everyone. A woman posted that her husband has been in the hospital for two days and was informed by the docs that he's the first to catch it here in the community, Kenai, Alaska

A Liberian patient was treated a few weeks back, and the CDC algorithm determined that the person did not have Ebola.

I don't know anything else, but I'm digging. I just wanted to share this as much as possible with the general public. I really hope it's just some jerk trying to make a sick joke, my apologies to the family if that's not the case

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: woodsmom

I just don't believe sharing an anonymous post on craigslist as much as possible is the priority. If it is a sick joke, and that is more likely by a long shot than not, then you are just spreading the sickness.

It's not like this is a friend of yours you could consider trustworthy.
edit on 11/4/1414 by NoAngel2u because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: tadaman
Yes. In a limited area of west Africa it is epidemic. Notably Guinea and Liberia. We know that.

Isolated cases are not an epidemic. How many people are sick in Dallas? How many people who were on the plane with Duncan are sick?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

Luck and quarantine so far. Doesn't mean it will stay that way if we're not careful.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Ebola has been around for many decades, but as we know is been only limited to Africa, now that we have more movement of foregners into Africa and more movement also outside of Africa now is becoming a problem, as the disease spreads.

Ebola will only be controlled from that sporadic spread with a vaccine, as is known that if you survive ebola you are only immune to it for about 10 years, then you can get infected again, with a different strain, as to the extend of the second infection is not clear, the CDC has not concluded yet is you are immune for life or not.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NoAngel2u

So far there have been two no responses from inside the hospital.
My apologies if I offended anyone with my concern.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: howmuch4another

Luck and quarantine so far. Doesn't mean it will stay that way if we're not careful.

totally agree on the quarantine. just hate the over hype, btw I'm still pissed at cdc nurse...

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

Truth is a personal reality facts are a universal reality. Seeing the difference between the two is the trick. I enjoyed reading your post and writing style. The way you see things is refreshing and thoughtful. Perspective is everything I have found.

Truth and fact are one and the same, the problem is in perception, especially how it relates to control (of self or groups). To say that truth is " a personal reality " is a misnomer (and bad metaphor) in that it implies that ones level of perception ( and emotional attachment to such) of truth is the same thing as truth , or fact itself...why are truth and fact too very separate words, linguistically?
edit on 10-11-2014 by Silverlok because: as always an extra o wins the day

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I'll say it : WEAPONIZATION and DEPLOYMENT....

...best fit the evidence we have at hand.

no?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I'll say it : WEAPONIZATION and DEPLOYMENT....

I'll play the devil's advocate here and ask you for your thoughts on the possible aim(s)?

Sure, I know to kill people. But, why these people, in this place, and at this time?

Notice I'm not asking you who is behind it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join