It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas nurse Nina Pham declared free of Ebola virus; scheduled to be released

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity
Apparently not. CNN just announced that Nurse Pham will be welcomed at the WH.
Waiting for a big, ole hug and a kiss in 3...2...1

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I guess she was one of the lucky 50-10%!

But, I am wondering how she got rid of the virus? Did her immune system kill it? Did the virus run away? Is it still in her? How and what!?
edit on 24-10-2014 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: drwill

Oh geez.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
Just goes to show that this is not a real case!!!!! It was a false flag of sorts to play along with their story! Just as the doctor and the aid workers, and the camera man......They were not real cases, and this my friend is undeniable proof of that. Such a sham this whole thing is.

Evidence?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Two weeks ago, leftists were blaming republicans for the Ebola outbreak.

I think there was even a thread on it.

I'm curious to see, less than 2 weeks before an election, if the democrats will take credit for all the "cures" of Ebola now.

Something to watch for. . . . .

Breezer normally i respect your posts even if I disagree but this is not a place for left/right politics.

Virus dont care what party you vote for.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Two weeks ago, leftists were blaming republicans for the Ebola outbreak.

I think there was even a thread on it.

I'm curious to see, less than 2 weeks before an election, if the democrats will take credit for all the "cures" of Ebola now.

Something to watch for. . . . .

Breezer normally i respect your posts even if I disagree but this is not a place for left/right politics.

Virus dont care what party you vote for.

I know. You know.

But mpoliticians have used and will further use this issue, all this Ebola for a political gain.

And if think for a single instant that reporting, treating of Ebola isn't being used in a political manner. . . . well, I honestly think you're far smarter than that.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousCitizen

At first I was in "eek" mode too, and criticized the "Same shirt" judge as being irresponsible. Seems now he was right, and I'd be happy to put his shirt on (just after I stick my hand in a jar of west nile virus 'squitos). A doctor on one of the cable news shows last night said that only one in seven people who actually have an ebola patient at home in the end-stage of the illness, those who care for them without protection, will get ebola. So either six out of seven people are immune or just catch a minor illness from it, or only that one in seven is unlucky.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: drwill

"Don't touch my Ebola infected girlfriend"

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

But mpoliticians have used and will further use this issue, all this Ebola for a political gain.

And if think for a single instant that reporting, treating of Ebola isn't being used in a political manner. . . . well, I honestly think you're far smarter than that.

Well to be honest I cant comment as I dont live in the USA so dont see how its being broad cast there really. In the UK its been pretty neutral with reporting on it. Its been a important story but no one has really capitalised on it yet.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Nina Pham got an obligatory hug for the "cameras."

Obama Hugs Ebola-Free Nurse: ‘Let’s Give a Hug for the Cameras’
Obama hugged Pham after the president said something to the effect of “Let’s give a hug for the cameras” – according to two photographers allowed into the Oval. Photos show Pham with a radiant smile. Photographers say they didn’t see a kiss but said hug was a full embrace.

www.mediaite.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousCitizen

Really? He hugs her after she allegedly had ebola? What a disgraceful picture. They're both laughing at us

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Probably his body double. That or he's "vaccinated."

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: drwill

honestly she looks like she gained a few pounds.

edit on Sat Oct 25 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: restored

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I thought so too - probably the fluids and maybe steroids if she had respiratory issues?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack killing time and room service will do that. not a bad look for her though.

on the other hand she looks nothing like someone that has went through ebola with all the symptoms that come with it. I have lost everything inside of me before and always came out looking thinner in the cheeks. also her speech is not that of a weak person. either something fishy or high quality care.

edit on 24-10-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It could have been the camera. Then again, it could be water retention.
I wonder if her treatment included steroids?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Or..what many have speculated...this might not be the stereotypical Ebola we have dealt with before? For sure no hemorrhagic symptoms and for some a quick turn around.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack
I had the same thought!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack possibly but i believe that news like that would have spread quickly or at the least it should.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
I guess she was one of the lucky 50-10%!

But, I am wondering how she got rid of the virus? Did her immune system kill it? Did the virus run away? Is it still in her? How and what!?

Well it does seem it is due to receiving blood from the new omega man, who like Heston in the movie, has blood that can cure the dreaded plague; Dr. Kent Brantly. I do believe everyone he has donated to has recovered or is recovering.

In fact his blood now is considered an investigatory drug.

source

Brantly’s plasma may even contain some of the antibodies he received when he got the experimental drug ZMapp, though the levels of those antibodies would drop over time. By now, Landmark figures Brantly has less than one-eighth of the antibodies he would have received when he got ZMapp, if he has any left at all. But the natural antibodies Brantly's body made as he fought the virus will continue to be made. Landmark says the CDC has been keeping tabs on the antibody levels in Brantly’s blood. “That’s important information for them,” he says. “His blood is considered to be an investigational drug.”

Not that I want anyone to get ebola, but to bad Brantly wasn't a universal donor, they may all be cured now, including Duncan.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join