It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Charges 4 Police Officers Wielding a Hatchet & It’s Not Because He Really Doesn’t Like His J

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

He struck one officer in the right arm and another in the head, according to the commissioner. The two officers who weren’t hit then shot at and killed the attacker.

The law enforcement official identified the suspect as Zale H. Thompson, who had a criminal record in California and had been discharged from the Navy for misconduct, according to the source.

The police officer who was struck in the head remains in critical but stable condition. The other officer, who is 24, was struck in the arm and was expected to be released soon.

Ok some of the news agencies are saying this is another terrorist event as he was a muslim.
It.s getting to the point I believe this is just the start of random attacks that we will see.

edit on 24-10-2014 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
There is another thread on this very subject. Please use the search engine. He is very lonely.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

It's a terrorist attack all right. A vehicle would have been more effective.
if you are going "all in", make it count.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

If a major news story is more than a couple of hours old you can be sure its already been posted here
This one happened nearly 24 hours ago so its already been posted

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: GiulXainx

Sorry I did do a search.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: GiulXainx
There is another thread on this very subject. Please use the search engine. He is very lonely.

Better than another ebola thread.

It's great knowing that some prison convert decided to imitate what's going on overseas nearby. Good work NYPD - I hope those two officers turn out fine.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Please add comments to the existing thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed. Thank you.

top topics

join