It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grandfather photographs alien creature eightyfour years ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
This looks like a great story back to date. Not knowing how credible this is but interesting to read so far.
But apparently the grandfather died recently handing over this picture with an interesting story behind as follows.

The picture was taken in the early 1930s by the sender’s grandfather, who lived in Alaska. The entity was first seen when the grandfather was on his way to a lake. He chased the entity until he got close enough to take this one picture. It was some four months before the photograph was developed, being in in a remote, sparsely populated area.  The sender received the picture from his grandfather only last week

source

Mysterious story to say at least could it real I don't know just that I like stories like these with old photographs.

Peace

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

ive heard this story and seen that photo at least a year ago, so him saying it was only last week is off...
There's a thread here about it, sure t'is where i read about it, to be sure

i cant remember what the consensus was
edit on 24/10/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
kinda cool.
we need some people that are good with picture editing to see if they find anything odd about it.
i would have said Barn owl, but even though they are huge, they are not that tall, and you can kinda see the two legs.
The source points out to the fact that the creature seems to be hiding a smaller one, like an infant, with one arm, but for the life of me i can't see it.
But as usual the whole thing sounds all kinds of dodge.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Please add to one of the existing threads:

Example or older one.

Thank you.

Thread closed.
edit on 24/10/2014 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Thanks for noticing that.. thought it was something we didn't know of what a shame..

top topics

join