It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats goin on guys and gals?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Just chilling at home with some tunes. I'm picking up on good vibes tonight, so I was wondering if anyone else out there was picking up on it to.
How's the weather and what nots. Pretty typical rainy and chilly October night here.

What's goin' on out there?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
czech republic, a bit of sun, but it's cold outside, time to take out tochscreen friendly gloves and scarf and hates, other than that i am at work, but fridays are usually a breeze, odd enough i'm in a good mood too, finishing up some reports and waiting to get home to a glass of wine, and to take care of about 20 fish (bristlenose catfish) that hatched a few days ago
listening to Darren hayes- waking the monster right now.
So to all a good weekend!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Looking506

Ireland here
A beautiful morning, coffee in one hand electronic smoke in the other.
Im looking forward to the weekend, the girlfriend's going to her parent's for a couple of days.

Is that wrong of me? Nah. i'll be a good boy

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Nothing doing. The weather is gorgeous (that is, its raining lightly, the sky is grey, the wind is light, and the sun is not scouring the back of my ocular cavity with all the care and consideration one expects from a wire brush), and I am at work at the moment, awaiting customers and opportunity in equal measure.

As for vibes... I am getting nothing right now. Neutral on the vibe front around here at the moment!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Right on. I think I need to get me one of those electronic smoke thingys. Any ideas how you'll spend the weekend?

I have to work, but whatever, gotta pay the bills, so its worth it. Not feeling the vibe? How come?

edit on 24-10-2014 by Looking506 because: redundancy

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Australia here . About 30 c today but got to 37 earlier this week .Going to be a long hot one i am thinking . Just chilling with a few beers waiting for the next fishing trip . Next Friday im hoping . Enjoy

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

There is no vibe right now. The street is empty, trade is slow. I will probably go for lunch soon!

I reckon the moment a steak and kidney pie and a portion of chips hit my stomach, that will be more than enough vibe for me!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Nice, you made me hungry

Enjoy that meal, you earned it!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Australia here . About 30 c today but got to 37 earlier this week .Going to be a long hot one i am thinking . Just chilling with a few beers waiting for the next fishing trip . Next Friday im hoping . Enjoy

Australia eh? Nice! As much as I love winter, I wouldn't mind a little sunshine.

Where do you go fishing?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Spencer gulf .South Australia . 2 gulfs Spencer and St Vincent , about half way up Spencer gulf at a place called Port Pirie . Actually about 2 thirds of the way up . tight lines

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
A quiet corner of rural Pennsylvania, US.

Autumn is in full effect! A chill wind, light rain and overcast all week shaking the pale yellow and orange leaves from the trees. The sun has peaked out from the gray blankets this morning.
Going to the pumpkin carving contest tonight. Warm spicy cider and snuggles with the woman I Love await. I can't complain.
edit on 24-10-2014 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The rain has finally cleared up here in New York, work is slow and I'm bored to death.

Not much going on here. Been trying to get some info on some sounds I heard last night...

top topics

join