It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guide Goes On Videotaped Racist, Expletive-Laced Rant To Tourists Aboard Chinatown Bus In San Franci

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Oh this is funny...

I feel the need to be 100 percent honest here... and some will say this statement is bigoted (It basically is) but my life is my life and I have my preferences and the interests of my and my family at heart and the future on my mind and don't much care what people think...

I know America is the melting pot of the world, I know this wont be a time of European immigration and America will be in my lifetime truly globally representative....

With Africans, Middle Easterners (Islamic) arriving in somewhat larger numbers an existing African American culture that is "Thugged up" in many areas....

well, I support the heck out of Asian Immigration lol... if I had the money i'd start a company that brings boat loads of Asians over.... I'm pretty happy with the Hindus out of India too... I freaking drank a bottle of wine when I saw that Asian immigration had become no 1 in the States even comfortably above Hispanics now... cause for celebration...

Why?

Because they will save my life and prevent me from being a victim of racism and hate when i'm old, vote in directions that benefit my life, are sane, their religions what they have are... not retarded, other wise they run atheist agnostic, share all my interests have cultures that promote real education not bs emotionally based tirades and I wont lie... I grossly like to refer to Asian women as "The other white meat" i'm sorry they are hot and smart, a combination that is eroding in the Caucasian population and the US in general...

Don't get me wrong, there are cool intelligent people from all cultures, person to person I give everyone a fair shake, hate of individuals is grotesque...

But numbers don't lie... there are communities in the USA and I include Caucasian communities among them, where violence, religious bs, lack of educational priorities, disdain for family life etc, etc et al.... is ripe, i'll take an Asian community anyday over most to know I can focus on school and work and wont be led into crappy behaviors, where myself or my kids wont have crazy beliefs pushed on us and nobody will kick my arse for no reason randomly...

Sorry Twerkers and Tweakers respectively and god help you sorry fools who like both... My Geek culture thrives in Asian communities even more so than my own, I can totally hang with them, they aren't nut jobs by numbers...going to school, making a living being Entrepreneurs... awesome.

Not to mention the Pacific rim is where it's at... That's where the money will be for the next century and it sure helps to know people... Sorry but, Africans, you send us a lot of low tech Misogynists, Middle East, your just scary with the Sharia stuff and your no god damn fun and you'll vote for this nonsense, Midwest USA... well, Meth and religion as the local combo just don't do it for me... African Americans and Hispanics, some of you guys are cool as heck but so long as I can't walk down the street in your hood, well, cpme on... and a lot of African American women are loud as hell and that's not attractive.... (point in case crazy racist chick in video)

But Asians... yeah, herb gardens, turtles, having a shot of Saki with a girl just to discover she's a PHD candidate not into Miley Cyrus or whatever...... ahhhhhhh siiiiigh, how nice... your parents are together? no one smokes anything harder than weed? You work and go to school 15 hrs a day? Really? How refreshing.... and you do it not because you'll go to hell if you don't but because your community minded? what what what? Your brother has a LAN in the basement and owns 3 EVE accounts really? Will he be my friend? Not hate me for being White and talk about Racism all freaking day long? really? I love you.....

Sure i'm stereotyping like hell, but the odds are way in my favor in all reality in that community of living a sane life and not getting killed or what have you....

and, is it true, well, I've never seen an Asian on Springer

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

These people wake you up at 6 in the morning!”

6 am. oh the poor thing. I don't think I can sleep til 6am on my days off.

She should try sleeping in on a long bank holiday in my previous apartment.

Beautiful leafy green [suburb]
Where the magpies fly
and the squirrels play
Then dawn breaks with the
sound of rotating garden machinery.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benoit84
No, black people are not "way more racist" than anyone else.

You must not have much experience around black people it seems.

I'll guess this one gets a pass just because she's black. If this had been in a black area and someone went on a rant like this (f**k your weave salons, f**k your high crime rates, f**k your foodstamps, etc), forget about it. The streets would be burned down.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I love Chinese restaurants, gift items, kimonos, some of their music...

You'll notice we don't have to press one for English because of them.

That WAS funny

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

That WAS funny

Yes indeed it was funny. And for u's other....chines do have kimonos, which may be called something else in chines.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

Don't assume, it makes you look ridiculous. I live around many different kinds of people and I haven't had any issues. Nothing was said of this person getting a free pass. Lol I clearly said she was racist.
There are plenty of people who go on rants like that about black people every day on Facebook or certain message boards, don't see all the black communities burning down over that, do you? There is no shortage of stupid in this country, or the world for that matter and that's mainly where all the racism starts at. Ignorance, fear and hate. Why do people like to pretend that one race is worse than another? Probably way too sheltered and don't get out of their little bubble very much. That goes for black and white and everyone in between. I can't be the only one stuck in the middle of all this crazy!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benoit84

Don't assume, it makes you look ridiculous.

I did hit the quote button so you could see exactly what you typed, you know. I live in the Bronx and work in Harlem - I know firsthand that blacks are very quick to spit out racist comments and everyone turns a deaf ear to it. A bored, liberal hipster might not understand the double standard that society sets in place for the rest of us (that aren't black) so I do agree with you on getting out of the bubble every so often.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
That was hilarious. If they ever make another GTA game set in California they need do a parody of this woman. She should start her own tour company where the guides get drunk and bad mouth all the communities they pass.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Lol Obviously not everyone turns a deaf ear to it or conservatives wouldn't constantly be pointing out the racism of others while denying their own. It works both ways.
I love how people always feel the need to justify their assumptions of others by giving backgrounds as if people should care. But here, I'll give you some of mine. I live in Pinellas Park, FL. Right smack in the middle of Clearwater, St Pete and not far from Tampa. Just so you can maybe get a grasp that there's no shortage of black people here. I've met MANY black people, some were cool, some were jerks. There are also many Latino people, including my husband...again, some are cool, some are jerks. Also, there are many white people. See where I'm going with this?
To assume that most black people are racist because you heard bad things from people there (as if the Bronx is supposed to be any nicer) is comical.
If you like to think black people are worse than you, then go ahead. Don't whine about being called racist though.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: Benoit84

Travel is good for breaking down racist stereotypes !

That is the problem, Racists usually dont know any country outside their own... they never leave the fence, they get their info from TV and extrapolate.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Um.....

That would be Japanese.

As for the tour guide, what a stupid, ignorant racist moron.

edit on 24/10/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: luciddream

Exactly, that's what I was trying to say also. They either never met any people from that race and go by what others tell them or they have some bad experiences with people of that race and try to paint everyone else as being the same.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

Great reply and Thank you for all the kind words,,,,, Now, did you bring Home The Pay Check,,,,, WHAT!

WoW,,,

No,,, we have just as many problems in Asian neighborhoods, as in any other.

The problem being, is this woman just went ballistic, Why? Did your Asia Boyfriend leave her? Did she get evicted for not paying her Asian Landlord ( they can be Brutal )? Did she eat some back Asian food and use all her T P before she made it to the local market?
Who knows other than, it was purely Racist and uncalled for.
She was from L. A. certainly she had to of seen these kind of living condition before or she was a Pamper, Spoiled Child from a upper middle class Gated Community Family and this was her first job in the Real World and she was Shocked into Reality!

Still,,, certainly like a poster before has stated,,, she has had to Press One for English!
Not Press Two For Mandarin or Three for Contonise!

edit on 24-10-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Not to sound weird but there are some African Americans actually did joined white racist groups.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Not to sound weird but there are some African Americans actually did joined white racist groups.

I believe you, but it does sound weird.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

The American debate about race is moronic and mostly, like most of our laws, revolves around the behavior of the lowest common denominators in our society. For example, in this case, having demographic preference is considered "racist" these days and the retort always involves some assumption that your an individual who judges by ethnicity, frankly my head hurts even attempting to understand the mindset of people who don't understand that everyone is an individual and you have to observe and talk to someone individually in daily life... but yet literally everyone reduces the discussion of race including demographics to that very base level as if any observation or sane and rational choice revolves around the lowest thoughts on the subject, which in most cases it doesn't...

Take Berkeley University for example.... 14% of the State population is Asian, 45% of the University is Asian

Asian Americans Comprise 15-25% of Ivy league enrollment but make up 4.5% of the population

Asian Americans 50% University Enrollment vs 28% National Average

Asian Americans now rank at the top of Avg earnings above Caucasians at around 30,000

This is accomplished btw, with 30% attending high poverty public schools, just like Blacks or Hispanics....

Now lets make comparisons:

Avg incomes African Americans 18,000

Homicides, African Americans 58% with 13% of the Population, Asians 2.2% with nearly 5% of the population

Percent of College graduates 19%

I could go on all day, and I am aware there are miscreants in all shapes and sizes and colors and every community has problems and people are people yada yada et al....

BUT... If a person were in wanting a successful life, to meet decent people, have their children associate with educationally motivated students, be in an area relatively free of crime, meet a successful spouse, not get divorced, earn a better wage, keep the property values up when they buy a home.... or lets be serious just not get murdered...

Some more reality: In 2010 the total number of homicides globally was estimated to be 468,000. More than a third (36%) were estimated to have occurred in Africa, 31% in the Americas, (of the Americas homicide 58% were committed by African Americans) 27% in Asia, (Asia btw has over 50% of the worlds population) 5% in Europe and 1% in the tropical Pacific region,

African Americans commit violent crimes at double the Hispanic rate, Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.

So.... how does one ignore reality?

This girl is ragging Asians, the truth.... It's not Racism on the part of Asians to keep their own communities, it's not Racism among white communities that do the same...or for myself to have preference, it's no different than not wanting the nose bleed seats in a ball game over front row...

If the murder rate is 7x higher, the number of college grads 1/3, the percent of intrusive religious nuts 250% higher, the percent of gang members 15x higher, robbery 8x higher, entrepreneurs 1/5th in number.... how can it be "racist" to avoid integration into the other community?

And that is what she is bitching about.... "These Asians need to Integrate more"

While she quits her mediocre job drunk on a bus shouting racist rants claiming others are racist because.... They are up early? what it interrupted her hangover?

Of course Asians avoid (not black people) Black communities.... so do I mostly, I don't want anyone to steal or kill my Turtles either, I have to be up at 6:00 am too, that's how my kids earn those A's... wtf lol

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

when a person is this hate filled you can substitute any just about any race or group on any given day and she would be able to spew just as impassioned rant. She probably has plenty to say about others I'm sure...all apparently beginning with F#@%!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
That lady is just racist plain and simple.

China Town is a fun and exciting place to visit. I once went on an awesome tour there, The tour guide was like a first generation immigrant and had this converted school bus. Really knew the town well. I think his name was Egg Chen. Or something. But then some lunatic in a 18 wheeler cab came barreling around a corner on a one way street and nearly crashed into us.

But Chinatown does have it's bad elements like the lady talked about. Like there is a major rivalry going on between the Wing Kong and the Hung Sing. Stay out of back alleys as that's where they have their little brawls.

I recommend the White Tiger hotel if you are looking for some fun. Just don't ask for any green eyes women when you go there. They get sketchy when you do that.

Also when it rains it pours in china town and the storms always come in three lightning, thunder, and rain.

Anyways, the foods always great at The Dragon of the Black Pool. Ask for Wang Chi.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

She doesn't know what she is missing. They are delicious.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

Again, You're very correct in your posting of statistics.
Normally, Asian parents set high goals for their childrens education and will pay dearly for a tutor if one is needed.
No expense is too great for a good education, it will, in the parents mind, guarantee their child will not have to work in the restaurant, laundry, nail shop or any other persons business, but they may own their own or be independent and work for a large firm.

A good education also guarantees that their daughter will marry will and always be able to support her family if the need arises.
I'm Chinese encase you didn't know, I have two degrees and I'm currently working on my third Master's, yes at my age.
Yes, I'm older than most here,,,,, I was born the year China became a Communist Country.

Our daughter has two degrees and is still single and no children and she is also working on her third along with me.

In China, School children are taught English the basic's and as they advance, their English also advances.
Why? It's simple really and I've said it before here on ATS and I was Mocked for it.
In China, they know, in the world of Finance and Banking and large Corporations, you need to know English, so they've taught ahead and learned English.
No, with China's in Competition with America in Big Banking and Financing and Big Corporations, when the CEO's meet, the Chinese's CEO's will do more business with the company that has an interpreter in Mandarin ( mandarin is the official language of Banking and Government and Military ) that show Forward thinking and forward planning!

That's the Value of Education. Learn Mandarin Chinese and you'll have a job!

MODS, Sorry for the off topic rant,,,,,,,,, Please don't be offended!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join