It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Demonstrate What A Real Laser Bullet Would Look Like

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: tetra50
I don't know, OP. Kinda sad, really, imho. We take incredible technology like lasers that can do so much that's meaningful for everyone, and make more ways to kill each other, instead.

Yup. Pretty cool.
We don't HAVE do to that. It's a choice.

Yes, well, that's the whole point of what I said, isn't it?
Perhaps I wasn't clear enough.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Duh me, I have a stoopid question: What would have happened to that scientist if he had stepped in front of that pew=pew-pew?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Did you read the link? It has nothing to do with weapons or killing people.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped
Shall I find my apology for you? Did you read the thread?
Or should I just apologize again, and say, "My bad, I didn't watch the video," only judged from the title of the thread.
ETA: Here it is. It's posted on pg. 1: a reply to: TrueBrit
well, it could be my bad, as I didn't watch the video and was thinking of other issues, admittedly, though somewhat related. But I perhaps misunderstood the context by not watching the video and only reading the OP.

I'm sorry if I sound snippy. I don't like being stupid and having to apologize for it when the time for an edit has passed….but I really dislike doing it twice, just to cover my butt.
edit on 24-10-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Duh me, I have a stoopid question: What would have happened to that scientist if he had stepped in front of that pew=pew-pew?

Nothing. These are lasers. If star wars has taught me anything its that lasers only scare you into running. They dont actually ever hit you.

edit on 10 24 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Then I am also at fault as I didn't read the entire thread. You have my apologies

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
SO it's not a laser bullet. But still I want a laser blaster when they finally come out.

"So you wanna bump you bass in front of my apartment at 3am. Got 400watts? Grrrrr. Heres 4 million watts !!!!!! "

PEW PEW PEW!!!!!

PEW!!! "And that last one is for putting on those crappy fake rims that are worth more than your car. "
edit on 24-10-2014 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Accelerated particle beam weapons is what is in the future for small arms. Not lasers.

www.airpower.maxwell.af.mil...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

That'll work for my needs too. It's gunna be sweet when I get that particle disrupter blaster and PEW that kazoo or whatever it is that he calls modified exhaust off his tail pipe. Seriously it sounds like gravel is in his exhaust manifold.

And also a PEW!!! for doing donuts at three am in front of the elementary school across the street....on a Tuesday!

It's gunna be awesome just like that movie Laser Blast or maybe Deadly Weapon. Two exceptional films from yesteryear. They don't make em like that anymore.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join