It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just when you thought life couldn't get wierder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
So while on my favorite neo liberal comedy site Cracked I found this gem

www.maydaymystery.org...

Someone or a group of people have been putting ads in the newspaper of the University of Arizona

www.maydaymystery.org...

Bottom left panel talks about "hirelings remain fixtated on VHTR option, with a [reputed] date of A.D. 2016-2021 46.23 N., 113.30 W.
Long before, we shall have consumed The Feast in urban settings, thereby consummating the Auld Licht Agenda begin consule Pluto. orate pro nobis Ω3"

2016 is the year Obammer is supposed to leave office and any number of #ty candidates might decide to do something drastic and set off this so called VHTR option. 2016 is also when I think serious events will happen to the US and the world.

The plot thickens *spooky ghost noises*

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mrpotatoe27

Wow, your op linked with that link is total overload of mysteriousness of mystery. Could be though that the beers have settled in and my brain is num.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Truth is stranger than fiction my friend

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mrpotatoe27
a reply to: caterpillage

Truth is stranger than fiction my friend

Yes it is, no doubt about that!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Huh?

Lawrenceville-Brunswick Municipal Airport in VA.

My brain is num and I haven't had any beer!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

May Day Mystery is just good old fashioned collegiate nerd fun. It's got nothing on Cicada 3301

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I don't care about the ads themselves. I care about the fact that someone has dedicated enormous amounts of time and money to this. Those ads run $1100 a piece and they've done dozens.

Why would anyone do this that long? If it's a teacher or a student they've been doing this 20 years strong, so it is most definitely not a game or "fun"

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The March 26th, 2010 link is interesting. In Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah", he says:

I've heard there was a secret chord
That David played, and it pleased the Lord

Rumor has it there exists a 'secret' Solfeggio scale that invokes "The Word of God".

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Nice thread.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
S&F Just because I love Cracked so darn much. Although I could do with a whole lot less gamergate bullcrap. It's unfunny propaganda laced and boring. Also Luke McKinney is a raging antitheist as opposed to the usually amiable atheists which proliferate most sites.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I am currently unable to access this but you may find out more from thier facebook page.

www.facebook.com...

new topics

top topics

join