It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ottawa Shooter not among the 90 being probed.......by law enfocement.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The Ottawa shooter apparently was pissed off about nor getting a passport.....among other things I guess......
I still think this stinks of false flag government instigation of some kind.....
www.cbc.ca...

edit on 23-10-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

He was denied a passport because they believed he was going to (I think) Syria to join ISIS.

Guess he decided to skip his training and go on his own little Jihad.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Think about how simple it could be to have the files on borderline nut jobs,,,,
You could deny the guy his passage to join ISIS and get him hyped enough to take on Canada with a 30/30 deer gun and a hunting knife....hardly a rational rationale....is it?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Maybe he was upset and did this because he was denied his passport. It certainly seems to be the official story. For me, I just look at, high positioned mother, deputy of immigration, and son is used in a black op event. Sandy Hook, father is ceo over the heads of all the media outlets, cnn for example, and son is used in a black operation false flag in my very strongly held opinion. Now, all satanic elite families sacrifice their own. One of their children is toast.....

So I believe this was a planned event period. Nothing is happening by accident at all and there are some really guilty people at the top.

What really amazes me is that people think, if you want to actually have the real elite killers and plotters exposed, and not just fall for nonsense or misdirection, you're slighting the victims family. I'm sorry, the real bad guys need to be exposed or the victims family has no justice at all, and the entire world is in danger. And since this looks like a false flag, thus has perpetrators in high levels who are still out and about, free and using power as a weapon against us, it appears that the true bad guys haven't been caught yet.

top topics

join