It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brown Family Members Viciously Brawl Over Sale Of Mike Brown Merchandise

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

It's not rare though. Most don't do Tshirts, but there is usually always a family member waiting in the wings to "get theirs". I recently went through it myself. One would have thought I was getting an escalade for $2.00. It's a shame families divide themselves when it should be a time to come together for healing and support.

Some people....

It will never change.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Un-flockin'-believable...

Then again, I'm not surprised in the least.

There's a late-night cable talk show segment in there somewhere...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
might get me some t shirts printed that say

"I know someone the cops blew away and all I got was this lousy t shirt"
#Michael brown

and put them on ebay .

Kerching

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well, I just hope they remit the appropriate sales tax to the state so this is all on the up and up.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Looks like I'm the first to have the balls to recognize the violence that runs in the family.
Can anyone doubt that Michael was no stranger to violence now? Gentle giant my ass

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: riffraff

Just a big effing teddy bear it seems

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: riffraff
Looks like I'm the first to have the balls to recognize the violence that runs in the family.
Can anyone doubt that Michael was no stranger to violence now? Gentle giant my ass

That's the same thing people said about the guy in VA who murdered Hannah Graham (the missing UVA student), Morgan Harrington, maybe Alexis Murphy, and has also been linked to at least 3 other violent rape incidents and potentially a number of other missing women cases. Gentle giant my ass, indeed...

BTW - great username

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Have the demostrations and riots started yet?

"Hands up, don't beat me with a metal rod or pipe!"

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Wait till the brown family has the chicken cook off for raising funds against the police... I expect Armageddon.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Jerry Springer!!! You know they are gonna do it!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
guess who they called for help.
the police.

Yeap, wondering when anyone else would notice the irony. Now they want the police involved. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

She's just angry because she didn't think of it first

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
a reply to: beezzer

It's not rare though. Most don't do Tshirts, but there is usually always a family member waiting in the wings to "get theirs". I recently went through it myself. One would have thought I was getting an escalade for $2.00. It's a shame families divide themselves when it should be a time to come together for healing and support.

Some people....

It will never change.

I'm glad you said that. I too have seen some pretty ugly things done by opportunistic family members when somebody dies. It's reprehensible but it's not unusual and it's certainly not the exclusive domain of Mike Brown's family. The world is full of opportunistic jerks — like the blogger who thought this was an excellent opportunity to disparage the entire family of Mike Brown.

Seems to me that this is really about portraying Mike Brown's family and by association, Mike Brown, as low-lives because like everything else in this country, this incident is nothing but a proxy battle for right-left politics.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Funny, I saw interviews with a lot of his acquaintances who said that Jesse Matthew was something of a creep who was always preying on the drunkest girls he could find. Could you elucidate on the relevance of this comparison?
edit on 2014-10-23 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

go for it. I know you are going to work Al Sharpton into this thread.

USG finds it easier to do character assassination than the real thing. Who says the government isn't getting more efficient?

demographics and time win. you lose. LOL

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Good. Lord.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Sure. BTW - I'm currently living in Charlottesville so have been inundated with news stories about this case since it began.

Yes - there have been interviews & quotes recently stating he was a creep, etc. But there have been far more of the "gentle giant / nice guy" variety - especially early in the investigation when he was first named as a suspect.

The creep stories & interviews are more prevalent now that it's become very clear what a monster/predator he is. The scope of which is still unknown. And it gets worse by the day...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nothing like trying to make money on the back of your dead son. Really, if you're really heartbroken about losing your son, the last thing you should be concerned about is making money off his demise. I think if I lost my son, I wouldn't have the energy nor the motivation to even protest on his behalf because I would be so devastated and depressed. This incident didn't exactly take place two years ago!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Trying to profit off the death of a loved one........Shame.

I think this would have been a lot different if say, the family did this in a timely fashion and dedicated any profits towards an organization of some sort that brings to light police brutality. Something. But for personal profit? I wonder how well they fall asleep at night.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
And this family is questioning the behavior of the officer?Needless to say this family has a funny way of showing their grief.Real classy bunch.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join