It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola patient is in NY

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Ahh I have been busy today and missed all of this! Go figure.

I hope it comes back negative I really do but considering his line of work and where he has been, well, it doesn't look too good. SnF, keeping my eye on this.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrLimpet
a reply to: texasgirl

Of all people, you would think or hope that a doctor would know better.

agreed....!! Here's what I haven't put 2+2 together ....and correct me if i'm wrong...since health care is not my expertise...but..

but I'd like to know what the quarantine procedures are and how the workers are being treated AFTER the fact.
~and why are the flights out of those countries not being stopped...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This just came across a news feed.

Local news organizations are citing unnamed sources as identifying a Harlem man as the health care worker currently being tested for Ebola in New York. We're holding off for confirmation

Is the doctor from Harlem or is this someone else?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
CNN Story on the NYC Possible Ebola Case - 12 minutes ago

The law enforcement official said the doctor was out in public. Authorities also quarantined his girlfriend, with whom he was spending time since his return from Africa.

The doctor began feeling sluggish a couple of days ago, but it wasn't until Thursday, when he developed 103-degree fever, that he contacted Doctors Without Borders, the official said.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RunForTheHills

True but the food and eye candy señoritas make up for that. Plus if I meet an ISIS guy I could get away with murder here alot easier than the US. Cartels wont bother me. I dont have money like that to kidnap or am important enough to bother with.

But yeah, there really isnt anywhere to hide. Lol

Beer is cheap too.
edit on 10 23 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
They just held a press conference and I only caught the part where Bill De Blasio spoke: They should have results in a few hours and he came in contact with very few people, his girlfriend being one of them. Huh? If he was out mingling in public I don't call that 'very few people'.

He wouldn't disclose much, only that he flew back 10 days ago, FELT SLUGGISH A FEW DAYS AGO, and called 911 when his temperature reached 103 degrees!

Good grief!! I'm expecting this to be a positive Ebola confirmation.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RunForTheHills
my source is from Dennis Michael Lynch (DML) is an award winning entrepreneur, acclaimed filmmaker and public speaker. DMLdaily.com, Twitter @DennisMLynch. Dennis alos has announced that he will be running in the 2016 presidential elections. I do believe he is an incredible source. I am still trying to find something in the news media.

Are you native advertising?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I believe these doctors, etc. Who have treated Ebola patients in infected countries has a false sense of security. They did their time and spent time among (uninfected ) people there without protective gear and did not get any symptoms then. There must be some reason or they are ultimate nutcases..

JFK airport is looking for ebola screeners 19 dollars for a hour and in the same time doctors and nurses are trying to find a "excuse" not to treat ebola infected patients if there is a risk to get infected.. screeners need to have medical training..

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

The law enforcement official said the doctor was out in public. Authorities also quarantined his girlfriend, with whom he was spending time since his return from Africa.

The doctor began feeling sluggish a couple of days ago, but it wasn't until Thursday, when he developed 103-degree fever, that he contacted Doctors Without Borders, the official said.

ETA: You beat me to it, Flyers Fan. We're on the same page and got the same information.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
In this dailymail article they are referring to "contact tracers" as "disease detectives" now.

That's that fancy new Czar at work for ya ain't it? Snazzy name Klain!

Pics of Dr. at source.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrLimpet
This just came across a news feed.

Local news organizations are citing unnamed sources as identifying a Harlem man as the health care worker currently being tested for Ebola in New York. We're holding off for confirmation

Is the doctor from Harlem or is this someone else?

Not really Harlem, it's Hamilton Heights which is right next to it. People always mistake us for Harlem.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Well then, it must have been a slow evening at the bowling alley last night!

Either that or they failed write that down in his statement.

Unbelievable!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
They just showed his picture on CNN. He's a very young handsome doctor.

They're saying he'd been fine and said he'd only been feeling "sluggish" then came down with fever. Still not sure how long he'd been back in the states. Has anyone heard this yet?

His girlfriend has been put into isolation.
edit on 23-10-2014 by whoreallyknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: whoreallyknows

He has been back for 10 days.

link   
double post woops
edit on 23-10-2014 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

link   

He felt sluggish a couple of days ago? Then went bowling? And who knows where else he went, and how (car, subway, etc). This is not good.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
They just held a press conference and I only caught the part where Bill De Blasio spoke: They should have results in a few hours and he came in contact with very few people, his girlfriend being one of them. Huh? If he was out mingling in public I don't call that 'very few people'.

He wouldn't disclose much, only that he flew back 10 days ago, FELT SLUGGISH A FEW DAYS AGO, and called 911 when his temperature reached 103 degrees!

Good grief!! I'm expecting this to be a positive Ebola confirmation.

I saw a brief blurb on another site (Reuters?) where the mayor said "very few people" came into contact with the patient. Very few? In NYC?

Hah.....if you believe that I've got swampland to sell you.

I too believe this will be another Ebola diagnosis.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

Thanks Valentine!

CNN: They said his test results should be in by the end of the night info not tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

He felt sluggish a couple of days ago? Then went bowling? And who knows where else he went, and how (car, subway, etc). This is not good.

He went by Uber cab to the bowling alley. What the heck is an Uber cab?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin
He's a busy little bee, isn't he? Controlling the spin, assigning super-cute labels to a super bad entity, slanting the narrative, and filling us with sugary stories. You know what Mary Poppins said (the Disney version), "A spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down." Wonder what the Czar tells his staff? I picture him as a short, fat Dracula, talking to Renfield: "Listen up, the government must take care of our wimpy citizens--they're all on Wellbutrin or SSRIs because they can't take stress. So, we'll give 'em itty bitty lies, keep the economy going, and save the Master's reputation."

I hope the public gets the truth. Hope this won't be "spun" into a cotton candy story. Really, if it's time to wear masks, just say so, Ronnie.

edit on 23-10-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join