It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola patient is in NY

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Thanks grandmakdw I am pretty new too, even though it says I signed up in 2004 (should have been 2012) and this is my first post so I know how he must feel. I usually just lurk and read threads without much input. I will go to his thread now as well.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Officials from at least three hospital systems interviewed by Reuters said they were considering whether to withhold individual procedures or leave it up to individual doctors to determine whether an intervention would be performed.

Ethics experts say they are also fielding more calls from doctors asking what their professional obligations are to patients if healthcare workers could be at risk.

Sounds like more of the cover up just keeps leaking out! So now they can say who they want to treat and who they dont. If I get symptoms I will call the news media before I call 911 !!!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Seriously? LoL! Yes I have read the thread.

I was simply giving my opinion that there are a myriad of possible conspiracy angles to this entire Ebola debacle. - I just find that one far-fetched and not well substantiated given the sheer number of people who would know and likely be whistle-blowers, but haven't so far.

Giving my opinion to a member I've exchanged numerous posts with isn't shutting anything down, last I checked.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RunForTheHills

good idea and tell all your relatives, what I see is a person arriving from another country could disappear very easily with no one ever knowing

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I love it. Cuomo has the stoopid to describe this guy's night out as going out "in a limited way".

lmao!

Let's review:

3 mile jog
multiple mass transit trains
restaurant
bowling alley
uber taxi

...that we know of...

Yeah, I guess since the list doesn't include the plane with the train and the automobile we can declare this limited and, in the words of Cuomo, "acting responsibly".

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Ebola Patients Disappearing Weaponized to Spread Like Flu Medical Staff Being Threatened To Shut Up

The Alex Jones videos.

I do think there is some forms of cover ups going on too. They can only keep the lid on the for so long and they still have eleven days before election to keep all the information hushed and out of the mainstream news, the same they are doing with the Bengazi and IRD scandals. They refuse to talk untill AFTER the elections. WHY??? This doesn't seem to be in our best interest!

link   
Good morning all.

Not sure if this has been posted yet about the bowling alley. The following was posted on The Gutter's Facebook page. The content is currently unavailable now.

Bowling alley that Craig Spencer attended in Williamsburg, NY, on Ebola response: 'We voluntarily decided to close The Gutter yesterday evening as a precautionary measure while we gathered more information. We are working with the NYC Health Department to have the bar cleaned and sanitized under their supervision and expect to be open sometime today after that is completed' - statement

www.facebook.com...

This content is currently unavailable

Here's some good news!

Ebola patient Nina Pham is now free of the virus; will be discharged today, NIH says - @samsteinhp, @abbydphillip

edit on 24-10-2014 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

FYI for everyone, I do NOT think the patients are being disappeared to weaponize.

I think the disappearances are a cover up.

One that will backfire.

If people become afraid of being "disappeared" then they will stop going to the hospital if they get sick.

So my support in the other thread is ONLY for the disappearances of infected people -
what they are doing with them ???????
Hopefully treating them.
But who knows.
I don't think weaponizing them.

Just to be clear!!!!

edit on 9Fri, 24 Oct 2014 09:56:16 -0500am102410amk245 by grandmakdw because: clarity

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Valhall
I love it. Cuomo has the stoopid to describe this guy's night out as going out "in a limited way".

lmao!

Let's review:

3 mile jog
multiple mass transit trains
restaurant
bowling alley
uber taxi

...that we know of...

Yeah, I guess since the list doesn't include the plane with the train and the automobile we can declare this limited and, in the words of Cuomo, "acting responsibly".

Its almost laughable to watch them grasping at straws to keep the lid on this and to keep people calm!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I am on the same page with you too! I think they are just keeping it out of the mainstream news for as long as they can.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I am amazed people are not more concerned about the idiot doctor going to a restaurant. Only one virus is needed to get infected and here is is, drinking out of glasses which are picked up by waiters with bare hands, who then go on holding plates to serve the next. Others are going to wash up those glasses and forks and spoons he used. He probably also used the toilet in that restaurant, peed, maybe splattered a bit of urine here and there, shook his winky and then turned on the tab to wash his hands [but obviously didn't wash the tab afterwards].

I don't live anywhere near NY but I'd like to know which restaurant he went to and what measures they took after he'd been there?
Does anyone know?
I sure as hell would avoid said restaurant and hope all the staff are going to be ok.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: drwill
a reply to: Destinyone
I was thinking the same thing. They have awakened a proverbial sleeping giant. Note to Obama: Book passage on the Space Shuttle.
How many other smoldering cases are already on US soil? People going about their business. Sneezing, urinating, touching, kissing, moving through airports, their sweaty hands lifting the creamer at Starbucks.

Awww man you ruined Starbucks for me! But seriously, I recommend getting a supply of colloidal silver. When they brought Dr. Brantley back, I said they should have put him on a medical ship. Looks like it's too late for that since they will not close the borders.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'm wondering if Ebola only becomes highly contagious in the final stages. If we Duncun got it; his family didn't get it- only the people who cared for him in his last days got it.

Time will tell whether the 'traveling nurse' infected the many people she exposed in the early stages.

I think the CDC, and scientists, know a lot more about Ebola than they want the public to know. The fear factor is being shoved down our throats, and I can't help but feel there's a huge political agenda playing out behind the scenes.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

originally posted by: Anyafaj

originally posted by: AutOmatIc
Bwahahahahaha....sorry...but, I mean....WHO DOESN'T LOCK THEIR APARTMENT WHEN THEY LEAVE IN NYC????

...the complete lack of common sense, and intelligence of people never ceases to amaze me.

a reply to: Anyafaj

I thought the same thing too and I don't even live there. LOL I live in a tiny blurb of a place with only 4000 people and even I lock my door! Mine is more out of habit. My last place was in the ghetto living next door to a drug dealer's girlfriend in a black mold infested apartment for 13 1/2 years. Unbelievably, it was NOT in NYCrappy, but it was near Syracuse. Lifelong Orangewoman here. LOL

Oh as an update, FoxNews is reporting that CDC may "investigate" the doctor's apartment further tomorrow, and may "go through the apartment thoroughly, like Amber's, Duncan's, and Pham's were.

I live near Syracuse. It's about as close as I want to get but at least I'm not actually within the city. I grew up in Syracuse and was sooooo glad to move away from there. It's not NYC but it's getting there.

University Hospital in Syracuse happens to be one of the Ebola treatment centers in the State, thanks to Cuomo.

I used to live closer to Marcy, but went to Utica and Syracuse to medical all the time. My daughter was diagnosed with Autism at University and we found she was a carrier for neurofibromatosis (myself included, it runs in my family bad) at University. We had to have her tested for clotting disorders there as well as it runs in her father's family. University is the best. Everyone told us she was NOT autistic because she was missing part of her brain and that was causing her issues. I found through google you can have both conditions. I pushed for an evaluation through University and the doctor there asked what made me so sure it was autism. I told him I did some research through google and after examining her he said google was my best friend, she WAS autistic.

I wonder where an Ebola center is near here? Pittsburgh or Philadelphia?? Or would we have to go to NYC?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet

Thanks MrLimpet, You have done a remarkable job in keeping up with New Yorks activities and posts.

I guess as long as the bar is cleaned and sanitized, then the people that were there Wednesday night have no reason to be concerned. I am sure the NYC Health Department knows everything they need about to know about Ebola. sarcastically

I am glad to hear that Nina Pham is free of the virus. I just hope all other potential patients can get the care that she did too. One life taken by Ebola is one life too many.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Valhall
If that's "limited," then I'd love for Cuomo to categorize my activity level. LOL I wouldn't have a pulse.
Makes me wonder if Cuomo was given a list of "key phrases," curated by the Czar's minions.

Haven't heard Cuomo's statements--I turned off the tv yesterday--but in general, it's easy to tell if something was scripted: each sentence ends on a "power word." War, attack, Ebola, home, terrorist, outbreak, safe, Ebola-free, etc. It's one of those subliminal things used by fiction writers and political speech writers. You know, folks who make up stuff for a living.

edit on 24-10-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I agree Des, where the heck are they?? They are a PR wet dream and yet I have not seen one visual confirmation.
I read the letter that was released and all I can say is , well, I wished I had that person editing my dissertation!! Perfect grammar and syntax.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I was in Canada a few days ago visiting family when a morning news report came on, showed and stated that the Duncan family was free of Ebola and released. The family is angry because due to the quarantine their home had been "cleaned" and yet they cannot return, they're essentially homeless now. So they are looking to sue.

After the report we kind of looked around at each other like, this supposed Ebola scare is more than likely a hoax.
edit on 24-10-2014 by Lanisius because: (no reason given)

www.cnn.com...
www.wfaa.com...
abcnews.go.com...
edit on 24-10-2014 by Lanisius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: RunForTheHills

good idea and tell all your relatives, what I see is a person arriving from another country could disappear very easily with no one ever knowing

Of course, how we would know until the whistleblowers were able to convince the media outlet with proof!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: bella2256

They're probably afraid. There's a lotta hate out there.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join