It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola patient is in NY

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Lanisius
Mmmhmmm. Something as in creating a fearful population just itching to shell out money for, say, a vaccine?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lanisius
The Duncan family is Ebola free. I repeat, the Duncan family is Ebola free. A group of people that had close and intimate contact with him ... Ebola free. This, to me, can only mean one thing, the Ebola threat is either way way way over hyped or not real.

Methinks something else is afoot & not Ebola.

I can't take that as absolute truth. Where is the Duncan family. Have you seen them? I have not. Just press releases written by professionals, and gossip of who is in control of his medical records for an upcoming book and lawsuit.

I'd like to see this ebola free family do a presser. Thank the city of Dallas for trying to save Duncan, even though he lied to get get to Dallas, causing 2 other people (that we know of) to also get ebola.

I'm sure every publication of any merit has a standing offer of big bucks for an interview...none yet...why is that?

Des

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lanisius
The Duncan family is Ebola free. I repeat, the Duncan family is Ebola free. A group of people that had close and intimate contact with him ... Ebola free. This, to me, can only mean one thing, the Ebola threat is either way way way over hyped or not real.

Methinks something else is afoot & not Ebola.

This could be even scarier! Why would they spread lies? ...Unless... Yep I think I know what you are suggesting but isn't that all just a conspiracy theory? I think there is enough informed citizens that if they tried anything of the sort we would have another was on our soil (at least I hope that WE the Americans would not take this easily).

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RunForTheHills

OMG - did you see Drudge today?

www.infowars.com...

Normally stuff on Drudge like this is true and hits the mainstream media once the cover up is totally blown.

Doctor: Health Authorities Covering Up Ebola-Like Cases in U.S. Exclusive: Patients being "disappeared" to prevent panic

I am totally floored!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Got an email from Kaiser last night at 11:00pm (batched, no doubt) that said:

If you recently traveled to Sierra Leone, Guinea, or Liberia and have a fever or are otherwise ill, or you’ve been in contact with someone who was diagnosed with Ebola, call our appointment and advice line for additional instructions at 404-000-0000.

Please call us before coming to a Kaiser Permanente facility. This will help our medical staff direct you to the right location and quickly provide you with the best care possible. However, if you reasonably believe you’re experiencing a medical or psychiatric emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital.

What are the symptoms?
The most important early symptom of Ebola in someone who’s been exposed to the virus is a fever. Patients may also have: headache, joint and muscle aches, weakness, diarrhea, vomiting, stomach pain, lack of appetite, or abnormal bleeding. Symptoms may appear anytime from 2 to 21 days after exposure to the Ebola virus, though 8 to 10 days is most common.

This is smart. Don't come here. Call for advice on where to go (or not go so we can send the people in the special suits).

They may want to consider that one part about going to the hospital (that is their standard call 911 or go to the hospital blurb though, to be fair...they just didn't think to change it in relation to this, I'm sure).

I reckon that's just common sense advice for any medical facility, urgent care, or ER.

Oh, and, they said "ebola," Alex Jones. Guess they're in trouble, eh?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

OMG - did you see Drudge today?

www.infowars.com...

Normally stuff on Drudge like this is true and hits the mainstream media once the cover up is totally blown.

Doctor: Health Authorities Covering Up Ebola-Like Cases in U.S. Exclusive: Patients being "disappeared" to prevent panic

I am totally floored!!!

Great catch grandmakdw! No I did not see this, so the Texas Girl was right! I wonder how long before it or if it hits the main stream media. This will cause more panic than if they would have been up front in the beginning. This just keeps getting worse!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

That only proves doctors can be crazy conspiracy theorists too. LoL! If people are being "disappeared", where are their family and friends? Where are the whistle-blowing HCWs, besides this guy of course?

IMHO, the whole thing is crazy enough without bringing it to bat crap crazy levels like this doc is doing.
edit on 10/24/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

The most important early symptom of Ebola in someone who’s been exposed to the virus is a fever.

They remind me of a bunch of chicken with their heads cut off running around in all directions! No one even the officials seem to know enough about Ebola to give us any common sense advice. The more they talk the more panic and confusion they start.

The most important early symptom of Ebola in someone who’s been exposed to the virus is a fever. I just have to shake my head on this IMPORTANT EARLY SYMPTOM!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

what?
bump

this needs a topic of its own
edit on 093131p://bFriday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
originally posted by: criticalhit

Very scary, but sadly true. I was there for a field trip and I saw the best parts, and few not so best parts. Almost got ran over by a limousine running a red light in front of a church. (Of all places to die, at least it was a nice one!) Thankfully a English teacher at our school saw his car heading in our direction and grabbed my coat collar and yanked me to the sidewalk.) My grandmother used to take me and my brother there for pizza a time or two when she was around. As a child, I used to love going because you're seeing the city through wonderment sparkling eyes, not realistic ones. That's the best time to see the city. Not when you're grown up and jaded. (She lived in NJ in a small town. There was a creek in her town where we'd sit on the bridge and watch the fireworks over the Statue of Liberty every summer for free with no traffic! Loved it as a kid!)

edit on 10/24/2014 by Anyafaj because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/24/2014 by Anyafaj because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

It is here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I put a link to this thread on that page.

Keep reading past the initial posts that are trying to derail the thread!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

That only proves doctors can be crazy conspiracy theorists too. LoL! If people are being "disappeared", where are their family and friends? Where are the whistle-blowing HCWs, besides this guy of course?

IMHO, the whole thing is crazy enough without bringing it to bat crap crazy levels like this doc is doing.

I hope there is nothing to any of it either but then again I will not dismiss it entirely as of now. There may be more Drs in the coming days that may start talking, I wouldn't think the Drudge Report would report on something that is totally bogus.

As of know I will keep all information in the back of my mind. I do not believe the officials have been honest with us. Who would listen to them if they say their family or friends are missing and they suspect it is a coverup. A coverup could take awhile to leak out. With the elections coming up and the poor economy, is it not possible they are trying to keep a lid on things for another couple of weeks? Fox news just said a possibility of a coverup just now!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Have you read this whole tread? People are speculating about this, way before Alex Jones put out his articles.

I wonder, there may be some credibility after all.

I know you and probably a lot of Mods think this is "bat crap" crazy, but please, please don't shut down the threads because of this. I just might be true.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Ebola Patients Disappearing Weaponized to Spread Like Flu Medical Staff Being Threatened To Shut Up

The Alex Jones videos.

there was an article I read this week about new rules for care given to Ebola patients and how much effort to put towards their care,

I'll see if I can find it.
edit on 093131p://bFriday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

thank you

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

There has been a coverup with the border patrol, they have been silenced and they are too scared to come out and talk about what all is going on for fear of their job. I have been following them for a awhile now too.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients

www.reuters.com...

(Reuters) - The Ebola crisis is forcing the American healthcare system to consider the previously unthinkable: withholding some medical interventions because they are too dangerous to doctors and nurses and unlikely to help a patient.

U.S. hospitals have over the years come under criticism for undertaking measures that prolong dying rather than improve patients' quality of life.

But the care of the first Ebola patient diagnosed in the United States, who received dialysis and intubation and infected two nurses caring for him, is spurring hospitals and medical associations to develop the first guidelines for what can reasonably be done and what should be withheld.

Officials from at least three hospital systems interviewed by Reuters said they were considering whether to withhold individual procedures or leave it up to individual doctors to determine whether an intervention would be performed.

Ethics experts say they are also fielding more calls from doctors asking what their professional obligations are to patients if healthcare workers could be at risk.

put two and two together

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RunForTheHills

There has been a coverup with the border patrol, they have been silenced and they are too scared to come out and talk about what all is going on for fear of their job. I have been following them for a awhile now too.

Looks like the cover may be blowing up in their faces.

We need to go to the other thread and chime in there as the trolls have tried hard to shut it down, we need to support the poor OP who has been pounded for posting it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He appears to be a newbie and needs support

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join