It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola patient is in NY

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

WHAT!!!! He took the freaking subway!!!!

I'm at a loss for words that I can repeat on this forum.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
That Gupta thing better be a joke.

it all sounds like a joke but something tells me its NOT!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: kosmicjack
... - and MOST OF ALL - information management instead of crisis management.

Times 1000.

One thing I haven't heard. Did his GF have children? If so, have they been going to school?

Obama and his nifty new czar haven't a clue what they are creating to deal with, when they get NYers pissed, and demanding answers. They are another breed of people in the U.S. They will make their voices heard.

This Dr. KNEW better than to do what he did, since he got back on U.S. soil. His actions were criminal in my opinion.

Des

edit on 23-10-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The "quarantined for her safety" girlfriend almost certainly will end up with it. Or does anybody really think that after returning from an extended period overseas they wore gloves and didn't exchange at least a kiss? She must be frightened out of her mind right now, and with good reason. I would be!
edit on 23-10201410-1414 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Earlier I read about Gupta tweeting at him "glad you made it out" or something to that effect, and I swear just now on Cooper he like half assedly tossed it out after he had been talking for a good amount. They didn't touch upon it at all. I'm as confused as all of you.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

What is someone died because of him, would he
actually be held accountable?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Press Conference at Bellevue with Mayor de Blasio and Governor Cuomo

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack
Well, at least the news wasn't suppressed. But maybe that's part of the New Spin? Take a crumb, pretty it up, throw it to the minions. Hide the other 300 crumbs.

It's just beginning, a New Normal. Get a stiff drink or a bottle of Pepto Bismol--we are in for a dizzy ride, filled with twists and turns.

This map alone will give one pause:
healthmap.org...

edit on 23-10-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
fox news is reporting that he self quarantined his self! Why are they lying!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Spencer, 33, who law enforcement sources say flew into John F. Kennedy International Airport from Guinea Oct. 17.

So less than a week ago. Then he self-quarentined for a few days and went bowling, took cabs, and rode the subway?

Am I all caught up now?
edit on 10/23/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

You always bring the substance. Thanks

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: drwill
This map alone will give one pause:
healthmap.org...

Well I can attest to the accuracy - there is a huge outbreak of intestinal stuff here in ATL.

That's what gets me, how do scared parents deal with it? When exactly do you worry if it's Ebola if they don't stop flights, don't have mandatory quarantines, have poor screening relying only on a person's word (Duncan), and tell people not to panic/fear monger while they show up in hazmat suits?

It's utter BS!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RunForTheHills

Fox news is reporting that he self quarantined his self! Why are they lying!!!

Watching the same thing...no mention of trip to bowling alley last night at all!

edit on 23-10-2014 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Ektar

What is someone died because of him, would he
actually be held accountable?

Cheers
Ektar

The only thing that is going to put the brakes on ebola running rampart in the U.S. is to STOP ALL FLIGHTS FROM THE EBOLA AREAS OF AFRICA....NOW!!!!

Trusting people coming from those regions to tell the truth. Trusting health care personnel to self quarantine themselves...DOES NOT WORK!!!

The human element is the weak link here. Of course they will come for the free best health care in the civilized world.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......how many have to die before this jackass of a President does the right thing for the people who voted him into power.

Des

link   
I was thinking the same thing. They have awakened a proverbial sleeping giant. Note to Obama: Book passage on the Space Shuttle.
How many other smoldering cases are already on US soil? People going about their business. Sneezing, urinating, touching, kissing, moving through airports, their sweaty hands lifting the creamer at Starbucks.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
His GF and everyone he was in close contact with will go poof, like Duncan's family.

This is not good Friends...not good at all.

Damn piss poor President won't stop flights. If he had stopped flights 2 weeks ago. NY wouldn't have this case of bowling ebola now. Damn him...he's going to go down as the worst President in history.

I can see the Dem, politicians up for re election in 12 days, cringing about now.

Damn, I hope this Dr. didn't expose a lot of random people in his arrogance and stupidity.

Des

He needs to stop ALL international flights NOW or be impeached. Of course, our other elected officials - esp. Boehner - don't have the guts to do so.

This doctor exposed many people. If he took the Uber cab, subway, etc, who knows how many more have been exposed.

It was due to sheer stupidity or deliberate. Either way this b.s. has got to go.

I'm so upset I can scream. I live several hundred miles from NYC but if one were to take 1-81, etc it wouldn't take them long to reach my town from there. This is way too close for comfort.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

Wait for it...this is where they tell us not to panic and how hard it is to catch...while they all wear hazmat suits.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biotech2024

originally posted by: stardust22
Great thread, s & f. If it starts spreading throughout NY, we're all screwed...

They have 8 days to find anyone he may have had contact with the day before he self quarantined.

I worry about neurotic intellectuals who go to West Africa to help but end up with a psychosis. With psychosis a false sense of retribution may develop where said individual infects as many people as possible before seeking medical help.

There is a book written by Frank Herbert, called 'White Plague'.. Herbert wrote the popular sci-fi series Dune.

Virologist + BSL 4 Lab + Grief Beyond Measure = Greatest Asymmetrical Weapon

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

edit on 23-10-2014 by Biotech2024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrLimpet

Remember Nina Pham's boyfriend was admitted to the hospital in Texas and quarantined as well.

Not one word has been said about him. Not one peep

I remember that. Their (CDC) silence is deafening.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join