It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democrats' Coming Blame Game

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

You're wrong. A bipartisan, coalition of the willing, thinks you should be accountable for writing, and I expect saying, stupid stuff.

You just hate us for our freedoms.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
It's called politics, if the gop is going to run on the "we hate obama" platform and nothing else then the dems have no choice but to do the same.
It's all a show and we all know it.

So why are there no genuine issues being discussed?

Very odd.

Where's the "war" topics?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Fickle people with weak personalities don't tend to stick to a party line but do somehow manage to gravitate toward politics.

Just my six cents.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What is odd about that? This happenes every election and you know it.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Talk about selective data. 'Had the unemployment rate down to 4.6% in 2006'?? What a laugh. Even you, xuenchen, must have gagged when you typed that. Fact is, Bill Clinton 'got the unemployment rate down' to 4.0% in 2000 --- the lowest it had been since 1952. Even after Ronny 'I should be on Mt. Rushmore' Reagan 'got it up to' 9.7% in 1982. You don't care to mention that by the time he was leaving office, Bush had more than doubled the unemployment rate to 9.3%. In fact, Bush and Regan had the highest unemployment rates since the Great Depression years.

What a load of steaming fecal matter. You 'my-party-is-better-than-your-party' people are just beyond belief. The rest of us are doomed until you get your hats out of your behinds.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
But no Democrats distanced themselves or criticized Obama in the 2012, the 2010, or the 2008 elections.

In fact Democrats supported Obama 100% then.

Because Obama was running in 2012. This year, Obama's not running and he won't be in 2016, either. This happens in every presidential administration's last term.

McCain and Republicans Distance themselves from Bush www.asiantribune.com...
More Republicans Distance Themselves From Bush www.bloomberg.com...
Savvy Republicans distance themselves from Bush www.democraticunderground.com...

Your bloomberg link doesn't work for me (server error).

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

What is odd about that? This happenes every election and you know it.

But what then are the big issues this year?

What should voters be looking at in judgement?

What are the plans for each Party for the next 2 years?

Very strange.

edit on Oct-23-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It's called politics, if the gop is going to run on the "we hate obama" platform and nothing else then the dems have no choice but to do the same.
It's all a show and we all know it.

So why are there no genuine issues being discussed?

Very odd.

Where's the "war" topics?

The reason why no one is talking about genuine issues is because when you do you need some kind of idea of how to solve them. Because when a candidate whines about a issue the first thing their opponent asks is how would you solve that problem. Our government both Republicans and Democrats are useless and useless people can't solve anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join