It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amber Vinson tests negative for Ebola

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: drwill

Exactly!

ITA. Miraculous, indeed. But it's a great spin, isn't it? And what an uplifting story. Nurse Amber has recovered from Ebola in, like, two seconds. No worries, sheeple, about the facts. Who, exactly, gave her permission to fly? I can barely remember that story!

The sad thing is that most Americans will buy in to whatever they are sold, not question a dang thing.

It just doesn't make sense really, her miraculous recovery seems highly suspicious.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This reminds me of an ATS post that said something to the effect "death is a serious but stable condition."
No disrespect to the poor girl, just saying. I really hope she truly is better. It is just hard to believe.

edit on 23-10-2014 by Oleman because: Removed incorrect information

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy
a reply to: drwill

Exactly!

ITA. Miraculous, indeed. But it's a great spin, isn't it? And what an uplifting story. Nurse Amber has recovered from Ebola in, like, two seconds. No worries, sheeple, about the facts. Who, exactly, gave her permission to fly? I can barely remember that story!

The sad thing is that most Americans will buy in to whatever they are sold, not question a dang thing.

It just doesn't make sense really, her miraculous recovery seems highly suspicious.

ITA. Most Americans don't want to think about viruses, especially one that is shrouded in mystery (how did the NBC cameraman really contract Ebola? Did he French kiss the car as he cleaned it?). In some ways, the Czar's job is easy because, as you wrote, many people want to think pretty thoughts. They do not want to be inconvenienced by a virus or having to self-quarantine for 21 days (and not shop at Pier One for the Halloween party). They want to say, See? The nurse is well! Maybe she didn't have Ebola, or if she did, maybe it was a super mild version, no worse than a 24-hour viral thing. What a relief. They can go back to eating ice cream, shopping online, flying to Cancun, and buying stocks (and not worrying about the catastrophic loss of a retirement fund). IMHO, of course.
edit on 23-10-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It begs the question. Would you rather live in the paniced world of last week or the i get the feeling i am being lied too world of this week?

Sure i feel dirty and used but safe.
edit on 23-10-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join