It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manifesting A World of The Highest Love - The Kingdom Come on Earth as it is in Heaven

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Imagine a world of the highest love. Everyone shared the highest love. What would that look like? What would that feel like? What is the highest love?

Imagine a world where we cared for others rather than just ourselves.

Can we love those who are devoid of love so that they may be filled?

Can we give wisdom to those in the dark so that they may know?

Can we give assistance to those who have a desire in order to fill the emptiness?

Can we be the light shining through the dark?

Can we stay bright regardless of the darkness that may be around us?

Can we continue to shine because that is our true nature rather than looking for a reward?

As we shine the world becomes brighter. We are the Light of The World and a Light is not hidden under a bowl, but instead placed above to give Light to all.

May The Highest Love and The Angels of Highest Love always be with you giving you wisdom and inspiring you act in ways which will bring Peace on earth - The Kingdom on Earth - The Highest Love on Earth.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
That was lovely! This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine...

edit on 23-10-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

I read your title and immediately thought ….but they fell out in heaven and Satan and his angels were cast down to earth. So heaven was not all love and light. It would be really interesting to know what actually went wrong in heaven between God and the angels.

I do wonder if man doesn't idealize what either he can't have or is not possible as in the concept of love and light all round.

There are lovely people around who are light and love, but they are balanced by e.g. the gun shooter yesterday in Canada whose ideology is anything but love and light.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Yeah.

I put a new 'slogan' in my sig here hoping it would infect others to circulate on the interwebs...

spread it like a virus?

End Hate/Start Love/Reciprocate
edit on (10/23/1414 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

You said satan was cast out of Heaven so Heaven is not all Love and Light, but he did NOT hold to The Truth (Love/Light), but instead rebelled and was a murderer and a liar (John 8:44), his rebellion made him fall, because Heaven is all about Love and Light since God IS Love (1 John 4:8) and God IS Light (1 John 1:5) and we are The Light of The World, never made to keep our light hidden, but instead to let our Light shine glorifying God in Heaven with good deeds (Matthew 5:14-16)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Beautiful message of LOVE for ALL* arpgme, thank you

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
It would be really interesting to know what actually went wrong in heaven between God and the angels.

Maybe the LORD allowed Natas the opportunity to leave to build its own kingdom so that Natas could see how much work it REALLY takes to manage and upkeep such a powerful kingdom.

And further Lucifer playes the Natas of the kingdom of heaven in the kingdom of hell. Teaching Natas a long long long needed lesson about leadership and mutiny and keeping ANGELS together... So in essence in hell Lucifer is Natas fallen angel
constantly destabilizing things for Natas and its followers with the LIGHT* this is of course my subjective hypothesis Shiloh7...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Its called getting rid of a monetary economic system. I highly doubt there are banks in heaven.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
In my view what your looking for is a thought process that would allow any intelligent being a forthought before an action. Where emotion and reason combine for a positive result.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
First you have to draw the lines between love and sex

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Imagine a world of the highest love. Everyone shared the highest love. What would that look like? What would that feel like? What is the highest love?

It would be profoundly boring.

Imagine a world where we cared for others rather than just ourselves.

Not everyone wants your care.

Can we love those who are devoid of love so that they may be filled?

No. If you love someone only to change them, you do not love them.

Can we give wisdom to those in the dark so that they may know?

Not if you too are in the dark.

Can we be the light shining through the dark?

Not unless we are on fire.

Can we stay bright regardless of the darkness that may be around us?

Not unless someone is fuelling the flames.

Can we continue to shine because that is our true nature rather than looking for a reward?

Comparing us to light helps very little. Eventually we tire of cliché.

Expecting everyone to love everyone else indiscriminately likely means you wish everyone would love you indiscriminately. Never has something so selfish been sold as something so selfless.

edit on 23-10-2014 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
You have heard it said that love rejoices in the truth

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

But I say it like put some clothes on man!

Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.
So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests. And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment: And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. For many are called, but few are chosen.

ha

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

If a person feels lonely or unhappy, then love can help them feel better. When I say "
Can we love those who are devoid of love so that they may be filled? " I'm speaking about those who don't feel loved but instead feel lonely. You said changing others is not truly love but what if they want to be changed from lonely to knowing that there are others who love, appreciate, and care for them? It is not a forcible change but a wanted change - helping them fulfill this desire - an expression of Love.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
The “love” spoke of and proclaimed by Yahoshua and the disciples (especially John) is not what is believed by the majority of people.It is not a feeling nor an emotion it is a state of being of “knowing Truth”. NONE are IN that state of being (the Kingdom of the creator God) nor can they be while living in the physical realm/kingdom because mans perception of reality is veiled in belief which is the antithesis of knowing.

Being in a state of love can not be taught or learned by a method of any kind(especially religion).The Hebrews used the word “yada” ..translated know... for sexual intercourse because it denoted a bond where nothing is hidden.However the state of love has nothing to do with emotions or feeling.It is the state of the perception of Truth..LIFE…none have entered that Kingdom yet except Yahoshua who has always been in it.

What is believed is love is a very faint shadow(metaphor) being cast from the kingdom of the creator God.It is 2 dimensional and has no depth(Life) .Love is not learned it is entered into(abiding)Yahoshua was not teaching people to love he was proclaiming the “coming” of the Kingdom of the creator God(love) because none have entered in but ALL will enter in.THAT is the Good News not the emotion and feeling of “love”.
edit on 29-10-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I find that we need to have a common thread in order to truly understand each other, so far, we do share such love with family and friends, and moving to larger spheres, we can also say the same about collective groups such as religions. However, in order for the entire world to be united, we need to have some kind of basis of understanding, at the moment, we have far to many differences to make such a world a reality. That does not mean an individual cannot have the same approach to others, however, he must be wary that they will not always have the same approach to him.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

yes a basis, I agree and see these as strong clues to how and why we must be "born again" and is at the heart of "never perishing" a "world without end" which sounds like good news to me

That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth Ephesians1

Simon Peter, who said to him, “Lord, are you going to wash my feet?”Jesus replied, “You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand.” “No,” said Peter, “you shall never wash my feet.”Jesus answered, “Unless I wash you, you have no part with me.” Jesus answered, “Those who have had a bath need only to wash their feet; their whole body is clean. John 13

when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior 1Titus 3

1 Corinthians 15 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Can you give me a bucket?

new topics

top topics

join