It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Totemic

Since we know that the Alien Doll is real. Why not find out who designed it and ask why it resembles our supposed real Alien?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: AboveBoard
Nothing is really certain and that's not a bad way to approach these things. But my "gray bucket" can only hold so many maybes. I'm afraid not much more will be found out on this one.

Thank you for your response.

I understand. My bucket is mostly shades of gray with a smaller well of black and white. It's just my own life experiences that have taught me to be very very careful what I call true and false, reality and lie.

You may be very correct on there not being much more to find. Other stories may correlate or something else may be found out about Mr. Bushman, but the video itself is not much to go on to begin with as far as evidence.

peace,
AB

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

His stories are interesting but I don't like that he used a rattleback and played dumb or that he thought the magnet through the copper pipe was worth while.

whats the deal with that anyhow ? whats the storey with a magnet going through a copper pipe faster than an aluminium one ?

missed that explanation

funbox

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

I mentioned several pages back that any senior scientist should be familiar with Lenz's law, and I assumed people understood that was the experiment I was referring to. See the link for more detail but he's either playing dumb, or is senile, or wasn't a senior scientist, or if he was, he had to be incompetent to not know that very well-known law.

Currents bound inside the atoms of strong magnets can create counter-rotating currents in a copper or aluminum pipe. This is shown by dropping the magnet through the pipe. The descent of the magnet inside the pipe is observably slower than when dropped outside the pipe.

edit on 27-10-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
a reply to: Grimpachi

His stories are interesting but I don't like that he used a rattleback and played dumb or that he thought the magnet through the copper pipe was worth while.

whats the deal with that anyhow ? whats the storey with a magnet going through a copper pipe faster than an aluminium one ?

missed that explanation

funbox

Don't you have it backwards. It goes slower through the copper pipe.

Anyway it was discovered by Heinrich Friedrich Emil Lenz and he died back in 1865 so Boyd should have heard of him when he went to school.

Below is demo on

Lenzs law

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

You are an intelligent thinker in my opinion and honest I admire your post and its lack of derision and silly innuendo.

I'll second that.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

indeed I just watched the video torrent Char-lee put up ,in it he drops the magnet through the iron?/aluminium tube , it drops through with no resistance, then takes its time with the copper tube,

what was he expecting to happen? but I still don't get what he said about the aluminium atoms and them caring ..

cheers for the links

funbox

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
He seemed like a very intelligent man with a lot of credibility. My question is how did the aliens produce the photograph of their home planet Quintonia? Do they use cameras?

The thing that I find fascinating is that these Quintonian craft when turned on, their walls become see-thru and the floors become spongy. How metal can be changed in such a way is beyond my comprehension.

Also, with lifespans of 230 years I think that maybe they could live so long because without gravity there are less factors to wear the body down. If you'll notice there are no creases in their skin like we get on our hands and feet and where are joints are.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: AboveBoard

If we look closely at your foot image, the toes look like they're all together like a moulded toy/figure. They don't look realistic and neither does the shape of the sole. To me, it looks like a rough-ass generic foot shape rather than anything accurately anatomical.

Can't help but wonder why the hands and feet are shown the way they are? Why not show them attached to the rest of our lil alien buddy?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox

indeed I just watched the video torrent Char-lee put up ,in it he drops the magnet through the iron?/aluminium tube , it drops through with no resistance, then takes its time with the copper tube,

what was he expecting to happen? but I still don't get what he said about the aluminium atoms and them caring ..

I'm not sure what his point about aluminum atoms was supposed to mean, but the magnet would slow its descent in any non-ferrous (i.e., non-magnetic) metal tube. The more electrically conductive the tube, the slower it would travel. Actually silver would show the effect the best, but gold, copper, and aluminum would also work to a lesser extent.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asynchrony
He seemed like a very intelligent man with a lot of credibility. My question is how did the aliens produce the photograph of their home planet Quintonia? Do they use cameras?

The thing that I find fascinating is that these Quintonian craft when turned on, their walls become see-thru and the floors become spongy. How metal can be changed in such a way is beyond my comprehension.

Also, with lifespans of 230 years I think that maybe they could live so long because without gravity there are less factors to wear the body down. If you'll notice there are no creases in their skin like we get on our hands and feet and where are joints are.

That's another reason how you know it's a prop. Creases in skin are tied to high tension areas which is normal on all creatures with it. Skin has the micro creases do to the way it's formed. Reptiles have it as well as almost all living creatures. Sign of higher self healing evolution.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hi guys, this is my first post here on the forums. I just wanted to contribute to this,

many of you seem to think that the "alien" stereotype wouldnt exist. But just for once, what if it was made Sci-fi just to make everything that leaked seem less real? or they just took advantage of the situation?

and what i really came to show you guys. One of the few legit ufo sightings that have been captured close up, seem to also be of aliens that look exactly the same as his pictures in terms of shape.

www.youtube.com...=75

Its at 1:17, you can look into it yourselves. One of the few legit ones, and by that i mean. It was analyzed and confirmed real by professionals at 3 different places/universities (if i remember correctly it was 3)

In the interview, around minute 24:00, the long version ofcourse, he says that an UFO was shot down and he could see through the walls. This also goes perfectly together with the Turkish UFO sighting. You wouldnt be able to see the shapes of them if you couldnt see through the vehicle.

That clip together with his very convincing interview, just now made me a true believer. I dont doubt anymore.
edit on 27-10-2014 by somethingsimple because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2014 by somethingsimple because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Clearly, this gentleman is lucidly recounting stories, events, and "data" that he clearly believes is likely true. Whether or not the information he has been told and given is true remains to be seen. One of the criticisms is that Boyd "speaks in generalities." When I listen to testimony/accounts from people I notice peculiar specific details as a sign of "an authentic experience" and not being made up. This video includes a few peculiar details which someone wishing to propagate a "lie" or "hoax" on the audience, would rarely, if ever do. A liar/hoaxer tends to use only generalities and the details often change over time.

In particular, some of the details that a "hoaxer" would likely not use, include:
- The detail about Russia and China participating in the operations with the ETs in Nevada
- The photo of the ET''s home planet
- The photo of the solar system, on "their way in"
- The distinction of not just using "telepathy" to communicate, but answering questions in the mind and voice of the questioner
- The unusual description from the ET of the "two different types" of ETs. Often we have heard the description of good and bad, friendly and non-friendly, malicious and benevolent . . . but never have I heard the descriptors: Wranglers and Rustlers. This detail, in particular strikes a chord of someone reciting something they have heard, honestly and truthfully.

edit on 27-10-2014 by FormerTSSCI because: grammatical

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Without sounding overly perverted, why not show the little fellas little fella, does he possess meat and two veg or do they partake in immaculate conception? Or is it just too much effort to modify a doll, or perhaps would they find it embarrassing to stick a lad on him (Or hatchet mark).

It would be genuinely interesting to see or get an idea of the reproduction system, but no its just the generic rubber Alien. Maybe the photographer had a foot fetish?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I really enjoyed the argument about the airbrushing being a bit different on the two rubber aliens. That was fun!

Old guy telling tall tales? What? How can that be? Old guy manipulated by some people he trusted? Why, I never!

What is it Skunkworks does, again? Who is their main client, the one who pays for most of what they do, if not in fact everything?

Some people really, really wanna believe.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Boyd is trolling to get people to think.

The Braking force energy slowing the magnet is dissipated as heat in the resistance of the copper pipe.

You might think that the magnet would drop freely through a superconducting pipe but it turns out the magnet does not move and no work is done.

www.compadre.org...

This is how those antigravity theories get started and the 5 year olds ask:
But what if you had a million pound magnet in a thin wall superconducting tube would it just hang there?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

It's wierd he says that because I've heard multiple gov sources say the same exact thing about the Roswell craft and other Area 51 craft. Very curious......

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

The composition of the tube matters. Copper is more conductive than aluminum, so everything else being equal (diameter and thickness of tube), the effect should be greater with copper. It would have to be a non-conductive tube like PVC for it to have no effect, unless the diameter of the tube was far greater than the diameter of the magnet or something like that.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: Emerys

Wow. This thread. My gut is telling me this is 100% the real deal, but my mind has seen so much fake stuff for so long, it doesn't want it to be reall. I think I need a drink and to let this just sink in. This could very well be everything we have all wanted for so long, BAM! Right in front of us. Or it could just be more disinformation..

Compare the YouTube video to this:

I'm of the belief that the prop is a replica of the "alien" in the pictures. It's obvious to anyone who focuses on details that it is not the prop in those photos. The skin texture, moving eyelids, jaw structure, etc. do not match.

So the question becomes... why was a prop created and sold at KMart that is so similar to the "alien" in the photos?

Is there any evidence this item was EVER sold at Kmart!? None that I can find. I'm use to collecting items such as this and I can find NO EVIDENCE this was ever an item sold in stores or online.

Here's another video.

The guy in the video brushes off the source of this by saying it was sent to him by a friend years back but doesn't know anything about it. Yeah, a friend from the CIA or NSA. The toy this guy has DOES NOT MATCH the Boyd photo in detail and texture. It looks like a bad replica. It's entirely possible that Boyd was given disinfo, but with this unnamed source popping up about a toy that looks similar and the implausible story that it was sold at of all places KMART, I'm thinking that some 3 letter agency is trying to muddy the waters on a significant release that makes the Snowden info look like nothing. This supposed toy being the alien smells like pure disinfo.

And some chumps here want to believe that there couldn't be aliens amongst us, and bite into this story with both hands and full belief that the toy is Boyd's alien.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tc842senior
a reply to: Totemic

Since we know that the Alien Doll is real. Why not find out who designed it and ask why it resembles our supposed real Alien?

The alien doll/toy likely was never manufactured. There is no evidence for it at all. I've search all over the web, including doing a Google Image "similar image" search. The doll/toy doesn't show the aged rubber telltales signs he says it does. To my eye it looks newer. It's funny how this guy pops up but gives no background info and immediately everyone believes he solved the answer to Boyd's alien. He doesn't even suggest it could have been modeled after a real leak of information. No, all he does is say Boyd's alien is his toy. Really!? Than show us who and where the toy came from. You will NEVER have an answer about the toy because it was hand made to discredit Boyd Bushman. This alien photo is starting to have me think Boyd may have made a significant release that is being buried under disinfo BS that people are all to eager to believe.

Stand in a field at night and look up at the clear sky and see the zillions of stars. How likely is it that some race has been or is HERE!? Very likely.
edit on 27-10-2014 by thepixelpusher because: typo

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join