It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem
I spent a long time compiling my long post, could you please address it?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee
Jebus, so many posts, so much garbage to wade through. All over trying to debunk an old man and some old pictures, like it matters what we say here on this thread or even if aliens exist or not. But anyways did you come across one of the magnet experiments he was talking about in vids? That one in your vid while cool has been done.

I cant find any, and I was going to try it out, and I used to have pretty powerful magnet about the size of an open hand shaped like a roll of tape with a hole in the middle. Maybe if you find it and get another one flip the around put a copper tube in the middle and somehow screw them to stay together, and even some copper wiring in it to run a current through it.

Then I could drop it off a cliff and see if it falls a bit slower then the same size and weight rock, even if it does not work it would still be worth it for the #s and giggles. But alas I cant find it, I remember putting it in a box and leaving in the shed, but that was over 7 years ago, and things have moved around a lot since then. I am pretty sure my magnet is gone into limo land by now, probably the same place were the dam socks from the dryer go, I always end up with only one pair.

If anything it would just be something cool thing to do as I got time time to kill, but I sure as hell dont have the $5,000 to drop on one of them fancy magnets like he was talking about in the vid about his rock experiment. Maybe I could get me some cheap ones online or from stores. Or whatever. I could always occupy my time arguing about pictures of aliens. Seems to be the number one thing people like arguing about on such threads.

Cool stuff anyways.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
I spent a long time compiling my long post, could you please address it?

Yes I will give me a bit its a long post.

OG

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'm sorry for you as I also presented a story which I presumed to be true but which later was proved to be a falsehood. You have tried to help us with a story which I believe for the most part to be correct, but which the presenter largely fabricated to inflate his own sense of self-importance. Please just let it go. a reply to: OrionsGem

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Please let's let Orions Gem off the hook as he sincerely presented a video which closely corresponded to what is known about the Greys. The fake Wal-mart alien shows the the man was pure BS, as I suspected from the beginning, but the basic narrative of aliens, area 51, has been repeated by a number of reliable witnesses. a reply to: interupt42

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Yes, OG, please address the post Ridhya references. He/she took the time to detail questions for discussion and further digging.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Yes, OG, please address the post Ridhya references. He/she took the time to detail questions for discussion and further digging.

Almost done, the damn dog stepped on the keyboard and I almost lost my whole reply...whew..

OG

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin
the basic narrative of aliens, area 51, has been repeated by a number of reliable witnesses.
People said that but were they really reliable? Specifically who do you think was reliable?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya

Well of COURSE someone was letting him do as he wished, they were "feeding" him photos and ideas for 13 years!

No argument there someone was giving him info (or maybe disinfo)

There's a bizarre belief in this thread that he had first hand knowledge, he didnt, he actually said that he met someone who worked there and his "people have been feeding me for 13 years". They found a guy who hadnt worked in the industry for decades and started giving him top secret information? He said he had a top secret clearance when he worked there. It doesnt carry over when you quit!!

Ok still no argument there, but indeed if they were feeding him info (or disinfo) to disclose to the public, why would they care about his clearance or about following protocol? There is no standard procedure that they would follow, so going by military or govt protocols probably didnt matter to "them"

Contrary to the claims that the photos were old the farthest back you can trace them is 2000, when he met the people! And on that note, photos from 2000 in black and white? Seriously?

Just because he met these people in 2000, does not mean the photos they gave him were all taken or developed from 2000 on up. These mystery people could have had older photos in their possession. Black and white photos may have also been taken in infrared as is the case with many space photos.

A "Dr. Teller" gave him THIRD hand information about the shooting down of an object - Boyd didnt see it, the doctor didnt see it, the guy the doctor worked on claimed he saw it... and on top of that he got his information wrong! They said the fastest plane in 1947 was propellor driven? According to aviation history there were many jets in 1947.

Im an aviation enthusiast and I agree we had several speed records set by jets in 1947, they P-80 / F-80 Shooting Star, the Douglas D-558-1 Skystreak, and ofcourse 1947 was the same year that Chuck Yeager broke the sound barrier in his rocket powered Bell X-1. So yes I agree with you he is completely wrong about the fastest plane being prop powered..

So were they reverse engineered from alien technology? Nope, because the Nazis had the Messerschmitt 262 all the way back in 1944!!
Surely you remember Operation Paperclip? Nazi scientists were in high demand by both Soviets and Americans.

Can you remind me what was it he said was engineered from ET tech? Again I agree the Germans were waay ahead of their time, whether or not they had help themselves from off-world intelligence's is debatable.

Then contrary to common alien beliefs, the photos of the alleged alien have a prominent nose, even though virtually every claim says they have no noses!

I have to disagree with this, there are plenty of reports of aliens having long noses and all different types of cranial features, the claims of reptilians, tall long nosed greys, and mantis like beings come to mind..Im sure there is more than one body type in this universe.

In this photo people claimed that the neck turned - but you can see in this picture that the hand is holding the head on an angle, and its turning the shoulders as well! The shadowing on the left side is darker, indicating lower down, and it is consistent with the lighting on the head:

Yes I have stated before that someone is holding the aliens head. Whether or not the alien turned his head and body with his own volition we cant know for sure...so its still possible the alien turned by itself even with the hand supporting it. Maybe the alien was not in the best physical shape and needed a helping hand to prop him up for pix?

He also says based on the photos that the alien foot has webbing - this sounds material excess like a cast from a rubber (or plastic) mold:
Anyone who studies biology - toes (or for winged bats, fingers) have to be long and spread out in order for webbing to be of any use - why would webbing evolve with no purpose on tiny toes?

Could be excess cast mold, or it could be webbed toes. You say anyone who studies biology...you mean earth biology right? How can we know what alien biology would be like?

The ET could have had large webs at one point and as they advanced it atrophied the toes got shorter and the webbing started disappearing...Kind of like us humans still have a tail bone... again we are both speculating at this point, actually I cant really even see any webbing in the photos.

And three backbones? Wth?

Three backbones sounds alien...but again what do we know about alien biology?

All in all the reason I felt strongly about refuting the prop explanation is because it did not match the features of the photos and my thoughts are that it was made in the likeness of the actual real alien. But yes the prop looks very similar, but not identical so it wasnt *definitive* proof of a hoax.

No plausible explanation for BOTH EYES blinking in the video...I have yet to see that prop (which is not identical) with blinking eyes.

There is no kmart, walmart, or kwik-e-mart store link showing this alien and the pricing (which I would be very interested in because such a prop would be very expensive, an niche item, and would be sold in specialty prop or costume shops, not a discount super market)

Notice really all the debates Ive had on this thread was to convey that the prop explanation was not definitive proof.

I did not really discuss the other details of the video, or the clear issues that the video has such as his prop plane statements which are clearly not true.

I want you all to know that even though I get snippy sometimes about this subject, because of my own personal and close UFO encounters, I am still keeping an open mind, and that includes the possibility that this man was fed BS to what ends I dont know...

Notice how civil courteous discussion breeds more civil courteous discussion. You did not scream hoax blindly, you brought up valid points, which I was glad to discuss.

OG

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Thank you for getting back to me!

Well for the protocol, all industries are subject to government regulation to some degree, and even more so because Lockheed in particular has many government contracts. Ufology claims that the government is covering up aliens and their involvement, theoretically if Lockheed was they would have the strictest controls to cover it up. Not just for whatever their goal to the public, but more importantly against the Russians and Chinese copying technology. Think about how strictly they control simple jet technology.

So it doesnt make sense that they would give powerful secrets to a guy who hadnt had clearance in decades. If they wanted to disseminate evidence of real aliens, surely they would use recent, clear videos, not old, easily faked photos..? Couldnt they introduce him to the aliens?

Again I agree the Germans were waay ahead of their time, whether or not they had help themselves from off-world intelligence's is debatable.

They have always been far ahead of their time, definitely! I dont think there is any evidence whatsoever that they had help from aliens. The long development and countless failures of the V2 is proof enough, they learned so gradually from their mistakes. I think if aliens wanted to help Germany would have won, and they would have had better things than they had. I also think they would have used that fact as propaganda, ie 'angels have chosen us' or something.

For the nose thing I understand, I simply meant that every "grey alien" account I have ever seen mentioned no nose, maybe slits but no nose. This photo has a very distinct nose.

For the alien being held up, I meant that the torso moves with the head, as I outlined about the shadowing, it appears that the head and shoulders move together. If it was injured or dead that would be even less likely, it takes a lot of muscles to do so off the table. It leads me to believe it is a single connected piece, ie. no moving parts

The ET could have had large webs at one point and as they advanced it atrophied the toes got shorter and the webbing started disappearing

This is true, if it was an alien it could have som sort of vestigial webbing. But it seems like it would have webbing (at least a slight amount) on the fingers as well, considering for frogs and bats both have webbing on hands and feet. I know, not from earth so maybe different.

To be fair about stores, often when I am looking for something its not listed on the website but it appears in store. Walmart canada is awful for that. You're right that the props arent identical, but they are so similar as to throw suspicion on to this. I didnt notice any blinking or anything. I strongly think this is a prop, especially from what I noticed about the shoulders moving with the head turning.

It seems to me either they were playing a joke on him or trying to discredit him, or something...

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Try to find the blinking eyes in this thread somewhere. .. that really may change your mind about the prop hypothesis....it was posted more than once here. .. but its almost 4am here and im to sleepy to look. .. give it a try..

OG

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Oh, come on.. try this: go to Google and type "Walmart alien halloween props". First link that pops up shows the new model. It is similar to the 1997 model, but has a bit more of a grim outlook. The older model simply looked to friendly, I guess. You may try the wayback machine and see if Walmart had an Internet presence in those days and if so, if you can find the older model.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

originally posted by: parker
How many on this thread have ever witnessed an actual UFO in full view ...I have in June 1992 with two orbiting drones spheres that connected into the main craft and then imploded..seeing is believing I need no further proof.

i have witnessed a landed ufo about half a mile in diameter which subsequently lifted off heading straight for us. .forcing myself and my family to jump in the car and get the hell outta there!

OG

Half mile wide craft? Surprised a craft that size and with the force's involved didn't blow the eyebrows clean off your face. Imagine the sonic boom of that fella, it's gonna show up on just about every radar.

Did you go back when you gathered your senses (and eyebrows) to inspect the massive launch site? Cause that's gonna leave a mark.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: OnionHead

originally posted by: parker
How many on this thread have ever witnessed an actual UFO in full view ...I have in June 1992 with two orbiting drones spheres that connected into the main craft and then imploded..seeing is believing I need no further proof.

i have witnessed a landed ufo about half a mile in diameter which subsequently lifted off heading straight for us. .forcing myself and my family to jump in the car and get the hell outta there!

OG

Half mile wide craft? Surprised a craft that size and with the force's involved didn't blow the eyebrows clean off your face. Imagine the sonic boom of that fella, it's gonna show up on just about every radar.

Did you go back when you gathered your senses (and eyebrows) to inspect the massive launch site? Cause that's gonna leave a mark.

exactly what type of craft and physics are you imagining in that OnionHead?

OG

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: alldaylong
That's good thinking. You are qualified to be a 'Senior Scientist' at LM.

I understand the negative beliefs but I simply can't understand the constant digs at this man and his career. On one of the sites I read it stated how many Senior Scientists were at LM why is it so hard to believe that he was one of them?

I just searched a number of sites for a formal job description of a "Senior Scientist" at Lockheed Martin. What I found was the "Senior HR Data Analyst/Scientist", the "Sr Research Scientist" and the "Research Scientist Principal". The latter works at Skunk Works, BTW.

Now, given Boyds CV - we already established he was mainly MANAGING things, not researching things - I believe he may have been what currently is know as a "Senior HR data analyst/scientist".

Note that the requirements of this job are quite impressive - e.g. a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Strategic Planning, Economics, Operations Research, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Statistics, Information Systems, Applied Research or equivalent - and preferred: experience building predictive analytics techniques and tools.

So, yes, you do need a good brain to work in such functions. And yes, you need either a good education or have had some luck and wriggled your way into that job - say, that you are a contractor or temporary hand and they like what you're doing, it happens. And yes, you can label yourself "Senior Scientist" then, which is simply short for the long formal job name.

Assuming that Boyd WAS such a senior data analyst - his CV matches this description - it also explains why the man did not know much about Lenz law etc. etc. - it was simply not his field!

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Having never studied physics I'm afraid you're stuck with my imagination of the craft.

I'm seeing a science fictional type yoke, painted pink with green dots, full of rubber Alien dolls, and the pilot at the window with a big cigar and top hat looking down at me laughing with really high pitched giggle.

Then me running to the car as he shoots lasers at my head, then it takes off leaving me with no eyebrows and hair like the "Aliens" guy.

Just my opinion of what it looked like, not based on any experience. Seriously though, did you go back and check the landing site?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Can you remind me what was it he said was engineered from ET tech? Again I agree the Germans were waay ahead of their time, whether or not they had help themselves from off-world intelligence's is debatable.

Germans what about the Brits two words GLOSTER METEOR.

The Gloster Meteor was the first British jet fighter and the Allies' first operational jet aircraft during the Second World War. The Meteor's development was heavily reliant on its ground-breaking turbojet engines, pioneered by Sir Frank Whittle and his company, Power Jets Ltd. Development of the aircraft itself began in 1940, although work on the engines had been underway since 1936. The Meteor first flew in 1943

Design work started before World War II began, but engine problems and top-level interference kept the aircraft from operational status with the Luftwaffe until mid-1944.

It seems to me certain internet sights that want to keep the German/ufo link going deliberately miss key events.

edit on 27-10-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: drneville
Here some screenshots from the video (UFO + alien)

Prison break.....

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Here is a video postcard.

Cool. Does it have to do with the rotation of the earth? Newtonian Defiance!

@3:15 folks....is he giving us a load?

Is he referring to the Hutchinson Effect as "data"?

Perhaps he thinks John Hutchinson is a "Senior Scientist" and not just an eccentric tinkerer with little actual understanding of physics whose hobby seems to be hoaxing the gullible [Hutchinson has no "effect" on real scientists].

Rubber alien photos.

Nutjob hoaxer.

Rattleback.

Up to this point I had only focused on the alien doll, but this guy is completely lost... and leading those with an even worse sense of direction, it would seem.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

There is no kmart, walmart, or kwik-e-mart store link showing this alien and the pricing (which I would be very interested in because such a prop would be very expensive, an niche item, and would be sold in specialty prop or costume shops, not a discount super market)

It's probably not too surprising you can't find one now. It's old.

posted by torsion
Re: UFO DEAD ALIEN SENT TO ME FROM XXXXXXX
JonnOfMars Productions
Uploaded on Nov 8, 2008
As requested by Foshuer, a video of my alien. Clearly the same toy as the one in the film at www.youtube.com... posted by John Hutchison
JonnOfMars
5 years ago
in reply to Sciochick
I guess I've had this for about 10 years. I recall that at that time they were everywhere, wish I'd bought two because at this point it's deteriorating rapidly. It's worse now than when I shot this video
I've examined the toy from head to toe and can't find any marks whatsoever indicating manufacturer. Not even a meaningless code number.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join