It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Part of his pictures depict an alien that looks exactly like a Halloween prop as was sold in 1997. Wallmart still sells similar props today.

If this is going in as a proof of anything I wish someone would link it show where it is sold at least. It would at least conclude that part that there are look alike alien dolls sold.

If you look and see what kind of dolls Kmart has sold there has never been any this elaborate that i can find. The alien dolls they show are toys very silly and cute.

Read this post www.abovetopsecret.com...

Does that help at all?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

Im not much of a gambler but I play a lot of poker. This is probably the easiest call to make. If I lose my arms, I lose my arms. Let me see the alien

ETA: wait. whats a quid?

A pound
Even if it was old Turkish Lira I'd still have a crack

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

As other members here have pointed out...Boyd has been around for over half a decade.

This one was made shortly before he died I would think that made it of interest.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

The man had a degree in both math and physics. Yes that proves he was a scientist!

My high school physics teacher had degrees both math and physics. He was a high school physics teacher.

The point...DUH and he was a scientist!

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

Made a fatal flaw in your statement. You do realize that most of these claims you all continuously believe as truth contradict each other. Only one can be true.

I don't see it that way, I see it as possibly a way to get people to stop being afraid and be ready to accept that they have neighbors.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee
I'd bet that teacher understood magnetic induction and wouldn't say silly things like according to Einstein it would take 68,000 years to travel 68 light years.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OnionHead

Apologies to anyone who has lost a limb, in simple terms would you put your house on it?

Lol the purpose of a discussion is for all to learn new things and hopefully share in a search and research.., I'm not betting anything :-)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

The man had a degree in both math and physics. Yes that proves he was a scientist!

Then maybe he should know better than to make some of the statements he makes.

What about you, do you have any idea why a 68 light year trip should take 68,000 years according to Einstein?

Anyone of the believers have an answer?

I am not sure what he was trying to say, clearly he was in a relaxed rambling state remember he died not long later. But if he said they lived 68 light years away, he did not say what rate of speed they they travel. I have not listened to the video again as I have had to rush to read the thread..internet was out all day and night...so I will relisten :-) Also the guy that put the banner saying he meant 45 mins. not years...how do we know he did not indeed mean 45 years.

The distance of a light year
How long would it take the space shuttle to go one light-year? The shuttle orbits the Earth at about 5 miles per second (18,000 mph). Light travels at 186,000 miles per second, which is about 37,200 times faster than the shuttle. So the shuttle would need about 37,200 years to go one light-year.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Why is a 'dead alien' winking?

Who said the photo was of a dead alien?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

a reply to: alldaylong
That's good thinking. You are qualified to be a 'Senior Scientist' at LM.

I understand the negative beliefs but I simply can't understand the constant digs at this man and his career. On one of the sites I read it stated how many Senior Scientists were at LM why is it so hard to believe that he was one of them?
edit on 26-10-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Why is a 'dead alien' winking?

Who said the photo was of a dead alien?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Of course you can tell that and the ET in the vid looks from the front like it would have those details?

Did I say it doesn't have the details? Please read what I said

The doll does not look like it would have these details
it was an opinion based on the look of the front of the dol no more.

Why can't people have a conversation without all the emotion.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

Oh, come on Char-Lee. Google. I did and found it on my first try.

You must be a better googler than me...why didn't you post the links?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I'd bet that teacher understood magnetic induction and wouldn't say silly things like according to Einstein it would take 68,000 years to travel 68 light years.

At light speed.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

How do we know he did not originate on earth, maybe there was a civilization here long ago that travelled into space and made new homes? There are many reasons according to scientists that aliens could be built similar to us.

Good question, but would that civilization which I'm sure would be highly advanced not leave evidence behind.

As for a humanoid creature in another part of the galaxy (Or further) developing independently, and following a near identical evolutionary path to us mental case humans, I just find that rather unlikely. Not impossible of course, even if it's a 1 in a billion chance I suppose then with the number of planets it's plausible, but what are the chances of them being close enough to drop by. To be intelligent enough even to have the capability to drop by.

They don't look like they're up to much these little big eyed big headed humanoids
I know we shouldn't judge a book by it's cover and all that, but these cute little generic Hollywood Alien men, just lying helpless on a table, looks like the energy of a fart would be enough to kill one. No wonder there's a guys hand behind this one in the OP, my initial reaction would be to rub that little soft cute head too.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
You're close. Only missed by a factor of 1,000. Maybe you don't understand the criticism of his 'science' because you don't understand the science. That seems very possible.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadoefax
That "interviewer" has his own agenda.

It is very strange how a man can have a degree in science and people who have not worked for prestigious corporations like Lockheed still feel they can decide someone is not a "REAL" scientist. There are many kinds of people in science as everywhere. So now he is not a scientist because of who did this one interview..wow!

I suppose your post is directed toward me, but I don't see how exposing an interviewer has any bearing on if Bushman is a scientist, "real" or not. In fact, I do consider him a scientist (and a "Senior" scientist at that if you count his AARP membership). I was merely responding to previous posts regarding the interviewer and his coming across as a jerk.

As I've mentioned before, Bushman's advanced age has reduced his credibility. He makes errors in some of his statements and contradictions in others.

Examples:

1) Remembering the Phoenix Lights as occurring two years ago, when in fact it was 17 years ago.

2) Confusing "telluride" with (I'm assuming) the element "tellurium".

3) Not understanding the slowing of a magnet dropped through a copper tube as a demonstration of Lenz's law (formulated in 1833).

4) In one interview, the Roswell UFO being shot down by a pilot flying a "propeller driven airplane" and in another interview by "the fastest jet available at the time".

5) His (seemingly) wide-eyed fascination and complete lack of understanding of how the "celt" (rattleback) toy operates despite this knowledge being widely understood in scientific circles.

I could go on, but I hope you get my drift.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Why is it that we still need proof? ..it's pretty obvious that there has been contact and cover up.why do so many people still disregard a phenomena that is right in their face with so many witness accounts. If this was a case in front of a court of law it would be a slam dunk.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: parker
Why is it that we still need proof? ..it's pretty obvious that there has been contact and cover up.why do so many people still disregard a phenomena that is right in their face with so many witness accounts. If this was a case in front of a court of law it would be a slam dunk.

Unless it's a kangaroo court.
edit on 26-10-2014 by tinkortwim because: It needed to be edited.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: parker

Good question, if it's so obvious, why is it that we still need proof? To answer my own question, maybe there isn't any. Your slam dunk might well be a blooper

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join