It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: Emerys

Wow. This thread. My gut is telling me this is 100% the real deal, but my mind has seen so much fake stuff for so long, it doesn't want it to be reall. I think I need a drink and to let this just sink in. This could very well be everything we have all wanted for so long, BAM! Right in front of us. Or it could just be more disinformation..

Compare the YouTube video to this:

I'm of the belief that the prop is a replica of the "alien" in the pictures. It's obvious to anyone who focuses on details that it is not the prop in those photos. The skin texture, moving eyelids, jaw structure, etc. do not match.

So the question becomes... why was a prop created and sold at KMart that is so similar to the "alien" in the photos?

The doll does not look like it would have these details

Of course you can tell that and the ET in the vid looks from the front like it would have those details?

The "doll" looks like the "ET" from the front.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Anyone who studies biology - toes (or for winged bats, fingers) have to be long and spread out in order for webbing to be of any use - why would webbing evolve with no purpose on tiny toes?

These kinds of thoughts really can't have conclusions as it is supposed to have come from another place, maybe the connected toes do have a function on another planet or maybe they are just the appendix of these guys.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
a reply to: Bilk22

Well yes, I'm a miller :-)
Yeah that was fairly obvious.

Only if you Google a bit. BTW, ever heard of "identity theft"? :-P

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Well of COURSE someone was letting him do as he wished, they were "feeding" him photos and ideas for 13 years!

There is the possibility that we have been fed for years, notice the likeness of Thor on Stargate to these dolls shown by people on the thread and the possible aline shown in the photos by Mr Bushman?

As far as the claim that the small aliens have no nose, many encounters have claimed a small nose.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Note that Boyd explicitly drew attention to those veins. A bit of clay, a dab of paint.. it does not convince me at all. But maybe the member that ownes (or owned?) the prop and posted its photo in here can enlighten us: did the prop have such veins?
edit on 26-10-2014 by ForteanOrg because: he wrote 'attentions' instead of 'attention'. What stupidity that one has to provide a reason for editing.

edit on 26-10-2014 by ForteanOrg because: he wrote 'explicitdly'..

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Believers will look at the evidence and believe it based on his credibility. Disbelievers will think he is delusional and probably dismiss his inventions as well.

A classic psychological operation has one move with two effects.

And those of us who realize we don't have enough evidence to decide either way as the possibilities are so many, still your assertion would cover well the idea of information being released to us by people with enough stature to cause questions. This could well be the purpose.
Personally I will not discount that this could be photos of the real deal.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

And some say they actually have a large nose (Holloman landings).

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Part of his pictures depict an alien that looks exactly like a Halloween prop as was sold in 1997. Wallmart still sells similar props today.

If this is going in as a proof of anything I wish someone would link it show where it is sold at least. It would at least conclude that part that there are look alike alien dolls sold.

If you look and see what kind of dolls Kmart has sold there has never been any this elaborate that i can find. The alien dolls they show are toys very silly and cute.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

He hasn't posted since last December but it says he last logged on Oct 2. Maybe someone tactful can drop him a message?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Oh, come on Char-Lee. Google. I did and found it on my first try.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

I dropped him a line. Will keep yall posted - if I receive a reply.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

Care to address the other points I made in my thread aside from the prop? That's just more weight to the bs scale.

How do you know that they did not allow a real alien likeness to be made into "props" at some time in the past?

I am not choosing to accept bs with comments supposedly claiming truth akin to, "they made the prop after the real thing"

What makes this question "BS"?
edit on 26-10-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

You do realize that's why they didn't zoom in to provide better pics right?

Or only the throw away shots that were really no good made it out from the garbage bin.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

You're right. I don't believe you or the other guy defending you. It's easy enough to make claims on an internet forum with no way to verify them. If you tell me you are superman, should I believe you? Actually you didn't even state what you do that grants you "sufficient" knowledge. For all I know you're a "miller". LOL

And yet you believe the self described Senior Scientist with the rubber alien photos without question.

Very odd.

edit on 26-10-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

its what I would do if I held an alien corpse and had taken some photos , only to find later that some of those photos were unaccounted for..

buy a toy chain . fill the market with lookelikies so that the nauseating can perpetuate hoaxes with these dolls ,

projected camouflage even

funbox

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Okay, I'm off to bed now (it's midnight here in Holland). But one last thought for Char-Lee: how do you know that I'm not Boyd Bushman myself? Well, you assume he is dead. How come? Well, you read it somewhere. Do you have any proof? Nope. They could have set you up. But let's face it: that's highly improbable.

So, likewise: yes, maybe Wallmart is an outlet for replicas of real aliens. But there is no proof and it is highly unlikely. Please apply Occams razor.

I'm not Boyd (may he rest in peace) and they did not make replicas of aliens just because an old geezer told a fake story. A story so unlikely that even most members in here have problems keeping their fades straight when they see the dummy (I refer to the alien, not to Boyd, of course).

Good night to yall.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

OH well TV has its re runs, Why not ATS?

LOL! Even the ones who believe wholeheartedly that this is a hoax seem to be enjoying...as they are contributing to the thread so why do you have a problem with that?

Also please think, if NOTHING was rehashed how much content would be on ATS? You realize I am sure that years pass people forget ,people have new ideas about old things, some never heard of it before, why bother with your out of context post?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

not Rehash old bs.

Hon it is not old to some of us.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join