It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

EDIT: Oh, I think I figured out what is going on. There's a guy's hand behind the skull, and he's manipulating the eyes in some way. Here's a better version of it:
P.S. -- Also, funny how the alien's nose doesn't actually have holes in it. Must be pretty hard to wake up and smell the alien coffee.

I don't think you can tell from this picture if the nostrils have depth and I think you meant you think someone could manipulate the eyes with their hand in that position...right?

Why is a 'dead alien' winking?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
a reply to: Spacespider

feel free to find the two images used to make the blink , because im not looking for something that isn't there, can you not see the light squeeze in its eye ?.. try looking in a mirror with a light behind you and seeing what happens to say a reflected lamp when you close youre eye lid a little .. does the light/reflection squeeze flat?

funbox

I am not sure what happens with an all black eye with no pupil? Maybe we need an experiment, but I can say the doll supposedly sold at kMart does not look like it has the same lids around the eye.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

should that be 68 years to travel 68 light years , given that you where in a ship travelling at the speed of light ?

funbox

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OnionHead
On a lighter note (Or not) if someone gave you these options. To bet that the 'Alien' in the images is the real deal, if you're correct you get a million quid, if you fail you lose your right arm (Or left if you're a lefty)

Secondly to bet that the image's are fake, if you're correct you keep your arm and are now an instant millionaire, you fail and your arms gone.

Or don't bet at all, sit on the fence. But where's the fun in that

I'm not much of a gambler and enjoy my arms, so it's easy for me I'd take the bet they're fake
I'd be that confident.

Apologies to anyone who has lost a limb, in simple terms would you put your house on it?

That's a great way to put it. If you're willing to bet your life on the story then there's enough validated proof. If people liked at conspiracies this way I personally believe we'd already have full disclosure. The loons and easy believers have tainted this field of study and the credibility of those that take it seriously.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

that second picture grabbed from the Hutchinson ytchannel looks like it was manipulated in photoshop, reflections on an eye that is shiny don't squeeze horizontally, when a lid closes a little

I almost accused Blueshift of doing just that , with his Halloween comment after the picture he posted, but if he used the pre manipulated image to compose his gif , its not his fault

funbox

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

EDIT: Oh, I think I figured out what is going on. There's a guy's hand behind the skull, and he's manipulating the eyes in some way. Here's a better version of it:
P.S. -- Also, funny how the alien's nose doesn't actually have holes in it. Must be pretty hard to wake up and smell the alien coffee.

I don't think you can tell from this picture if the nostrils have depth and I think you meant you think someone could manipulate the eyes with their hand in that position...right?

Why is a 'dead alien' winking?

Maybe the alien has been receiving this on it's home planet:-

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox
That's one way to look at it. His rambling is rather incomplete though. The number just appears from the nether regions without any reasoning.

I can't see any rationalization for the 68,000 years.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong
That's good thinking. You are qualified to be a 'Senior Scientist' at LM.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadoefax

originally posted by: mbkennel
But no, we get an enabling interviewer.

If he were a real scientist who knew something he wouldn't choose some ignorant puffoon like the interviewer.

That "interviewer" has his own agenda.

It is very strange how a man can have a degree in science and people who have not worked for prestigious corporations like Lockheed still feel they can decide someone is not a "REAL" scientist. There are many kinds of people in science as everywhere. So now he is not a scientist because of who did this one interview..wow!

I think it seems likely that Mr Bushman repeated this same line so many times about the levitation that he was simply repeating...he had a pet peeve it seems to me that he felt people would not listen, this is from 2007 and he has said the same stuff all these years.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
what if, just what if, someone on the inside that knew about this alien decided to design one just like it as a prop so that if the pictures ever got released it would naturally be discredited due to the similarities of the prop and photos.

IMO the prop is very very similar and there is only 2 possible scenarios.. Pics are fake or prop is modeled after the real thing. There is no other way these could be that similar to each other. They look way too similar.

I certainly feel this makes sense.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
a reply to: Bilk22

Read my postings. They describe exactly how I researched Boyd's scientific credentials: I used Googles built-in patent search. I searched Google Scholar. I also searched a number of scientific on-line libraries I'm entitled to use. Alas, these are not for the general public - not because they are filled with secret materials but because they are full of COPYRIGHTED materials. You need to be a tutor, scientist or student to gain access (and pay for the privilege).

About my credentials: they are sufficient. But what's the use of me saying that? You won't believe me anyway

You're right. I don't believe you or the other guy defending you. It's easy enough to make claims on an internet forum with no way to verify them. If you tell me you are superman, should I believe you? Actually you didn't even state what you do that grants you "sufficient" knowledge. For all I know you're a "miller". LOL

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: OnionHead

Comes from thousands of light years away (And more), has two big eyes, a nose and mouth in symmetry to a humans. Why not throw a set of arms and legs on it too to make it even more ridiculously alike.

Ah he has legs and arms because he has hands and feet...

How do we know he did not originate on earth, maybe there was a civilization here long ago that traveled into space and made new homes? There are many reasons according to scientists that aliens could be built similar to us.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OnionHead
On a lighter note (Or not) if someone gave you these options. To bet that the 'Alien' in the images is the real deal, if you're correct you get a million quid, if you fail you lose your right arm (Or left if you're a lefty)

Secondly to bet that the image's are fake, if you're correct you keep your arm and are now an instant millionaire, you fail and your arms gone.

Or don't bet at all, sit on the fence. But where's the fun in that

I'm not much of a gambler and enjoy my arms, so it's easy for me I'd take the bet they're fake
I'd be that confident.

Apologies to anyone who has lost a limb, in simple terms would you put your house on it?

Im not much of a gambler but I play a lot of poker. This is probably the easiest call to make. If I lose my arms, I lose my arms. Let me see the alien

ETA: wait. whats a quid?
edit on 26-10-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Well we know his degrees are real and his patents are real and they say on them

Inventors Boyd B. Bushman
Original Assignee Lockheed Martin Corporation

So that proves he worked for Lockheed correct?

I hadn't realized there was any dispute about that. However, FWIW, I don't know if he had any degrees. Actually, you don't always need them to be allowed to work as an engineer. Anyway, from what I read he was an engineer and yes, he worked for Lockheed (later Lockheed Martin).

All of these companies had contracts with the military and many top secret projects correct?

I wasn't present when they signed the contracts - but yes, I think that is a reasonable assumption.

If the Lockheed job is legit with patents why should we assume the rest of his career was not and since they all deal with top secret projects it makes sense that he had worked on some.

Now we're in the realm of unproven assumptions. Tread carefully. Yes, he MAY have worked on classified projects, assuming that LM has such projects (which I believe is a safe assumption). Chances are he did, as there are many classified programs and personnel willing and able to work on classified projects are scarce. But that does not say Boyd really knew much about what was done in these programs. In most cases people with a clearance work on just a small part or subsystem for a short time. The ones overseeing the project often only know a little bit about the subprojects too and are mainly in charge of resource management. That is the art of compartimentalization.

... Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company, 1986 to 2000

Texas Instruments, 1979-1987, Mr. Bushman worked on the development of laser guided smart bombs, Tank Mounted Infrared FLIR systems, focal plane arrays and GPS Systems all of which are currently deployed as major components of Tactical Land Air and Sea systems.

What does that mean: "he worked on".. that can be anyting. It does not mean he was the inventor of laser guided smart bombs. Given the rest of his CV I believe it is much more plausible - see above - that he was managing the process or worked on a subsystem. He may have been in charge of resource management. In such roles you need just enough technical insight in the process to decide about subfunding. This fits his profile: see for example what he did before:

From 1976 to 1979 Mr. Bushman was a Manager at Parsons International of Iran, Mexico and then Louisiana with the U.S. department of Energy's Strategic Oil Reserve Program. He managed a division of Trans Universal Finance Company in Southern California. Funding was obtained for high multimillion dollar projects.

Either he was a jack of all trades - or he was more of a logistics / manager type. I believe that there are many indications in his CV that he was a manager.

Let's see, what did he do before that..

At Hughes Aircraft (Now Ratheon), 1968-1976, Mr. Bushman was the Manager/Technical Liaison officer to the Infrared Sensor Division (SBRC Santa Barbara Research Center). He was involved in technical description and financial disbursement. Systems were deployed to aircraft and satellite systems.

Yes, this man coordinated, managed. It may even be that others invented the stuff that is in his patents - and maybe he was mereley the guy that filed the requests with the patent office (on behalf of LM). Don't forget that when you go work for LM, they make you sign a contract in which it states that all of your inventions (even those mad in your free time, I believe) are owned by LM. Period. You get a decent salary in return.

In the end I am left with an even stronger impression this man was not a real engineer. Let alone a scientist. And most certainly not a "Senior Scientist". Do you agree?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

Like Sagan said, Fanatic claims require Fantastic proof... or something to that effect

I think it was "with great power comes great responsibility"....

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Well yes, I'm a miller :-)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: Emerys

Wow. This thread. My gut is telling me this is 100% the real deal, but my mind has seen so much fake stuff for so long, it doesn't want it to be reall. I think I need a drink and to let this just sink in. This could very well be everything we have all wanted for so long, BAM! Right in front of us. Or it could just be more disinformation..

Compare the YouTube video to this:

I'm of the belief that the prop is a replica of the "alien" in the pictures. It's obvious to anyone who focuses on details that it is not the prop in those photos. The skin texture, moving eyelids, jaw structure, etc. do not match.

So the question becomes... why was a prop created and sold at KMart that is so similar to the "alien" in the photos?

The doll does not look like it would have these details

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
lol ofcourse i bring up the idea that the prop was created in the likeness of the real thing and someone else mentions it and gets the attention of the mention. typical ATS

It often works like this...put it down to some being more popular

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

Well yes, I'm a miller :-)
Yeah that was fairly obvious.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

The doll does not look like it would have these details

why do you think its the same "alien"? It could be but it doesn't have to be.

I don't see any veins on winky

edit on 26-10-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join