It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

Grainy images when showing the alien photos in addition with failure to zoom.

Photos of the alien have been manually aged. Some are some aren't.

Digital images yet no online images are ever provided.

Mix up of light year quotes and the 45 year comment. This was just entirely butchered.

Has several patents none of which LM felt were usable.

Other videos he's posted are fakes

And then there's the prop...

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

The man had a degree in both math and physics. Yes that proves he was a scientist!

My high school physics teacher had degrees both math and physics. He was a high school physics teacher.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadoefax

don't you mean a dead senile old man ?

once where I lived, I discovered a corpse of an old gent outside my house, I phoned an ambulance and it came after around five minuets. during this time two brothers from next door , came outside with a camera ,excitedly taking pictures of the body, the paramedic and myself was horrified, and she scolded them and they went back inside

around two weeks later I came home to a knightmare, the brothers were pulling their hair out and in broken English they pulled me into there house..

I was to find thier uncle fitting violently, men trying to massage him ,I phoned the ambulance ..but he died in hospital that morning.

I wonder if its possible to invite death?, via digital methods

pondering

funbox

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnswerWhat I'm trying to do is get the ATS skeptics to raise their level of debunking. I'm tired of seeing weak attempts to debunk every story and image that comes along and posters prancing around claiming to have things figured out when they've actually been incredibly lazy.

This, of course, works both ways: it would be great if every post made here had an original thought or new argument. it would be even better if people would refrain from ad hominem attacks and foul language.

But alas - it ain't necessarily so.

Most threads start with a pointer to some YT video or an article found on the Internet; the OP then states his or her opinion and asks for ours. In most cases the OP hasn't done any research at all, just stumbled across something of interest. Nevertheless he has an opinion. Which he posts.

Members respond - and inevitably a number of them do not agree with the opinion of the author of the originating post. Nothing wrong with that. Many even provide arguments. But instead of welcoming the other views and focus on the arguments the author of the initial article then somehow seems to feel he is being attacked. As if that bloody video was one of his helpless childs...

Suddenly he becomes a brainless madman who defends his opinion at all costs, regardless if well thought out refutes have been posted. It is not enough for him to agree to disagree, no, the opposition must be virtually killed, right or wrong! I have seen replies here that obviously were written before the opponents arguments could even be read.. for gawd sakes. And for some even the slightest resistance to their godlike opinions is sufficient - they switch off their brains and resolve to ad hominem attacks and pissing contests.

What's so difficult here, I wonder. It is possible - and in my circles even admired - to say "Well, I heard your arguments and must admit they make sense. I may well have been wrong. Thank you!"
edit on 26-10-2014 by ForteanOrg because: he reread it and found typos.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

originally posted by: AnswerWhat I'm trying to do is get the ATS skeptics to raise their level of debunking. I'm tired of seeing weak attempts to debunk every story and image that comes along and posters prancing around claiming to have things figured out when they've actually been incredibly lazy.

This, of course, works both ways: it would be great if every post made here had an original thought or new argument. it would be even better if people would refrain from ad hominem attacks and foul language.

But alas - it ain't necessarily so.

Most threads start with a pointer to some YT video or an article found on the Internet; the OP then states his or her opinion and asks for ours. In most case the OP hasn't done any research at all, just stumbled across something of interest. Nevertheless he has an opinion. Which he posts.

Members respond - and inevitably a number of them do not agree with the opinion of the author of the originating post. Nothing wrong with that. Many even provide arguments. But instead of welcoming the other views and focus on the arguments the author of the initial article then somehow seems to feel attacked. As if that bloody video was one of his helpless childs...

Suddenly he becomes a brainless madman who defends his opinion at all costs, regardless if well thought out refutes have been posted. It is not enough for him to agree to disagree, no, the opposition must be virtually killed, right or wrong! I have seem replies hiere that obviously were written before the opponents arguments could even be read.. for gawd sakes. And for some even the slightest resistance to their godlike opinions is sufficient - they switch off their brains and resolve to ad hominem attacks and pissing contests.

What's so difficult here, I wonder. It is possible - and in my circles even admired - to say "Well, I heard your arguments and must admit they make sense. I may well have been wrong. Thank you!"

ah yes the personal attacks continue.

I have considered your debunking theories. They do not make sense.

And so since your debunking are not rational or plausible that makes me a "brainless madman"?

That's quite the argument you present.

OG
edit on 10-26-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

You're simply posting opinions, but do not provide any proof nor argument.

This is very true of your case also, your whole case against is that you feel the man had a big head and no real science career.
What about all the others that have come forward the list is long? Are they all ..."NOT SCIENTIST". Just because your opinion of a person is low does not prove anything yet the record for these people is there to speak for itself.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

May well be a nice start for a new thread.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jersey Devil
In the video he said it was a top secret aircraft. Again prob sooo far ahead of its time, in fact the pilot needed to leave before the military arrived according to his statements. Look back as some on the tech Hitler had with the B2 stealth bomber looking plane... WAY ahead of its time... So I can say it is "possible" it was a craft much more advanced for its time?

Interesting stuff here. Don't know if link will work but if not check
Man-made UFOs 1944-1994: 50 Years of Suppression
By Renato Vesco

books.google.com... g&hl=en&sa=X&ei=MVtNVN6NGsyzyATehIKQBg&ved=0CFoQ6AEwDQ#v=onepage&q=Walter%20Schauberger&f=false
edit on 26-10-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

You're simply posting opinions, but do not provide any proof nor argument.

This is very true of your case also, your whole case against is that you feel the man had a big head and no real science career.
What about all the others that have come forward the list is long? Are they all ..."NOT SCIENTIST". Just because your opinion of a person is low does not prove anything yet the record for these people is there to speak for itself.

Made a fatal flaw in your statement. You do realize that most of these claims you all continuously believe as truth contradict each other. Only one can be true.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

madman? mad woman more like

he does have a slight point , you can be a little harsh in your moments of early victory *a small yet greedy mfb materializes in a frantic burst of light and proffers a cookie shaped cookie*

on the other hand , meener forteenorg likes to proffer intellectual # sandwich insults.

horses for courses ide say

funbox

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

tempting but no .., my next thread will be on Charles Fort, ironically its overriding theme will be on what he terms 'quazi-existence'

funbox

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Char-Lee, my opinion is just that. It is based on a long life of experience, some sound knowledge of science and technology, human behaviour and continuing studies. I'm not infallible. But up until now all videos of this kind are inconsistent. The stories are never backed up with evidence. It's all "once upon a time I worked at , held a TS clearance and saw UFO's and aliens. You gotta believe me."

The believers need no evidence. The critics do. And against popular belief: critics will accept convincing proof. It alas is never given.

I do thank you for assembling a good playlist for me, I believe I have seen most of these already, but will check them out. But I don't hold my breath.

And in case of poor mister Boyd Bushman, we will see what further investigations will show. I hope we will contact mr Ferree and see what he has to say. But for now I maintain my opinion that Boyd was either fooled, tricked or the worst hoaxer of all times.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
On a lighter note (Or not) if someone gave you these options. To bet that the 'Alien' in the images is the real deal, if you're correct you get a million quid, if you fail you lose your right arm (Or left if you're a lefty)

Secondly to bet that the image's are fake, if you're correct you keep your arm and are now an instant millionaire, you fail and your arms gone.

Or don't bet at all, sit on the fence. But where's the fun in that

I'm not much of a gambler and enjoy my arms, so it's easy for me I'd take the bet they're fake
I'd be that confident.

Apologies to anyone who has lost a limb, in simple terms would you put your house on it?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

I was discussing this in general terms and was not referring to you at all. But if the shoe fits - wear it.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

if anybody is able to proof beyond reasonable doubt that Boyd WAS a "senior scientist in charge of LM top secret projects

Well we know his degrees are real and his patents are real and they say on them

Inventors Boyd B. Bushman
Original Assignee Lockheed Martin Corporation

So that proves he worked for Lockheed correct?
All of these companies had contracts with the military and many top secret projects correct? If the Lockheed job is legit with patents why should we assume the rest of his career was not and since they all deal with top secret projects it makes sense that he had worked on some.

Add to this the fact that nowhere can I find any of these corporations denying he worked for them in said capacity as I would expect even with the lawsuit he had going and the books and videos that could embarrass them.

... Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company, 1986 to 2000

Texas Instruments, 1979-1987, Mr. Bushman worked on the development of laser guided smart bombs, Tank Mounted Infrared FLIR systems, focal plane arrays and GPS Systems all of which are currently deployed as major components of Tactical Land Air and Sea systems.

From 1976 to 1979 Mr. Bushman was a Manager at Parsons International of Iran, Mexico and then Louisiana with the U.S. department of Energy's Strategic Oil Reserve Program. He managed a division of Trans Universal Finance Company in Southern California. Funding was obtained for high multimillion dollar projects.

At Hughes Aircraft (Now Ratheon), 1968-1976, Mr. Bushman was the Manager/Technical Liaison officer to the Infrared Sensor Division (SBRC Santa Barbara Research Center). He was involved in technical description and financial disbursement. Systems were deployed to aircraft and satellite systems.

At Electro-Optical Systems (Now Ratheon), 1966-1968 as Program manager, he developed and produced Night Vision Image Intensifier Systems for military night operations. These are similar to night vision goggles used by pilots. Mr. Bushman achieved sustained production of hundreds of units per month.

1963-1966, General Dynamics (Pomona), he coordinated the analysis, test and development producing the Redeye (Now Stinger Missile). The development and testing was achieved in concert with Sidewinder Missile Development team at China Lake Test Facility in California. Mr. Bushman coordinated the computer based operations analysis and system performance analysis for missile development and manufacture.

edit on 26-10-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: OnionHead

Would I put one of my limbs at stake in a bet? No. I don't bet, actually.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem
Has anyone been able to provide an explanation for the original alien blinking his eyes in the photos?

OG

As far as I know we have only one person presenting the same photos of a supposed doll sold at it says "KMart?" on numerous ATS threads and one that we are told here (not an identical alien but very similar) is sold on E-Bay but none of those provided links to show these dolls were even sold.

I find it strange that the numerous previous threads show the same photo again and again used to debunk and yet I cannot find anything like them elsewhere on the web.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Boooo

I dunno, I'd have a crack at it. If this bet becomes available if someone could just go a head and PM me that'd be great

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

EDIT: Oh, I think I figured out what is going on. There's a guy's hand behind the skull, and he's manipulating the eyes in some way. Here's a better version of it:
P.S. -- Also, funny how the alien's nose doesn't actually have holes in it. Must be pretty hard to wake up and smell the alien coffee.

I don't think you can tell from this picture if the nostrils have depth and I think you meant you think someone could manipulate the eyes with their hand in that position...right?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

The man had a degree in both math and physics. Yes that proves he was a scientist!

Then maybe he should know better than to make some of the statements he makes.

What about you, do you have any idea why a 68 light year trip should take 68,000 years according to Einstein?

Anyone of the believers have an answer?

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join