It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: Shadoefax
The word he used was Telluride. A Telluride is a compound of Tellurium, like Germanium Telluride [GeTe], a semiconductor material with other interesting properties.

Yes ... and that is precisely what I said in my post:

He mentions (@8:25) that the UFOs were constructed of "three elements" (Telluride, Germanium, and Palladium) and are not made of metal. Well, "telluride" is not an element (did he mean to say "tellurium"?). Tellurium and germanium are considered metalloids and palladium is a metal in its own right.

Perhaps your response was intended for DarkAti?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz

originally posted by: Answer

Haven't read through all the threads here but I'd love to believe it. Unfortunately I've seen the prop of the alien before. They just threw a dark model ink over it for depth and luminescence.

Already been covered. You're incorrect.

I'm incorrect in something I've seen first hand LOL. This alien was sold at Trails and purchased as a Halloween prop at a party. I've even seen it in two "Disclosure" videos

Look through the thread and you'll see that a picture of the prop you're talking about has already been posted and compared to the pictures in the video.

Please provide a pic of the prop you're talking about and, if it's different than the one already posted and actually identical to the "alien" in the photos, I'd love to see it.

Otherwise, you're beating an extremely dead horse.
edit on 10/26/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: Answer

How about because the prop was used for the hoax?

Excellent. Same face. Same hands. Same feet. Same 3 joined ribs. Slight variations due to the dolls being mass-produced hand-painted Chinese imports.

It's pretty astonishing that this thread isn't in the hoax bin. A fake alien that's satisfactorily identified as a commercially available toy. Artificially aged photos - note how they all have the same wear/fading to the corners. Photoshop alteration to the puppet's eye - note how the light reflection distorts.

Come on folks, snap out of it! Either Bushman was part of the hoax or he was a victim like Paul Bennewitz.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

Forget it Jen, if you had the prop from the pics, if the guy came back to life and admitted it was a hoax, Answer and Orion wouldn't believe it

The dead horse is Answer still trying to claim this is real
Admit it Answer, ITS FAKE!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
a reply to: ForteanOrg
You want to come off as if you know what you're talking about but it's obvious you really have no clue.

Patents by themselves, in many cases, are rather innocuous. Especially those filed for such things as Lockheed and other tech/aerospace firms work on. The obvious reason for this is they separate components for filing so the details or the "secrets" remain secret. I'm sure you knew this huh, but you'd rather slander this man because it makes you feel like a big guy. Keep it up so we can really tell what you really don't know.

If you doubt my credentials, simply ignore my opinion.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Boyd has no reason to lie
and has spoken in a simplistic way , so that
the average person can comprehend some of
these concepts .
His testimony is merely the tip of an iceberg ,
and the global warming to this subject ,
will reveal the disclosure that you seek .,
but the implications , for humanity ,
must first see a paradigm shift in
mankind's psychotic nature ....
knowledge will only take you so far .

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem
As I said, I believe that someone up top is LETTING him go public, and someone LET HIM leave with those photos...

Well of COURSE someone was letting him do as he wished, they were "feeding" him photos and ideas for 13 years!

There's a bizarre belief in this thread that he had first hand knowledge, he didnt, he actually said that he met someone who worked there and his "people have been feeding me for 13 years". They found a guy who hadnt worked in the industry for decades and started giving him top secret information? He said he had a top secret clearance when he worked there. It doesnt carry over when you quit!!

Contrary to the claims that the photos were old the farthest back you can trace them is 2000, when he met the people! And on that note, photos from 2000 in black and white? Seriously?

A "Dr. Teller" gave him THIRD hand information about the shooting down of an object - Boyd didnt see it, the doctor didnt see it, the guy the doctor worked on claimed he saw it... and on top of that he got his information wrong! They said the fastest plane in 1947 was propellor driven? According to aviation history there were many jets in 1947.

So were they reverse engineered from alien technology? Nope, because the Nazis had the Messerschmitt 262 all the way back in 1944!!
Surely you remember Operation Paperclip? Nazi scientists were in high demand by both Soviets and Americans.

Then contrary to common alien beliefs, the photos of the alleged alien have a prominent nose, even though virtually every claim says they have no noses!

In this photo people claimed that the neck turned - but you can see in this picture that the hand is holding the head on an angle, and its turning the shoulders as well! The shadowing on the left side is darker, indicating lower down, and it is consistent with the lighting on the head:

He also says based on the photos that the alien foot has webbing - this sounds material excess like a cast from a rubber (or plastic) mold:

Anyone who studies biology - toes (or for winged bats, fingers) have to be long and spread out in order for webbing to be of any use - why would webbing evolve with no purpose on tiny toes?

And three backbones? Wth?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

I want to add that I fully think he believes what he was told - he sounds genuine to me. Its the people who fed him this I dont trust. It sounds like they were trying to discredit him. They found an intelligent, respectable scientist, someone with credential to his name, and fed him some information.

Believers will look at the evidence and believe it based on his credibility. Disbelievers will think he is delusional and probably dismiss his inventions as well.

A classic psychological operation has one move with two effects.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

Haven't read through all the threads here but I'd love to believe it. Unfortunately I've seen the prop of the alien before. They just threw a dark model ink over it for depth and luminescence.

Already been covered. You're incorrect.

I'm incorrect in something I've seen first hand LOL. This alien was sold at Trails and purchased as a Halloween prop at a party. I've even seen it in two "Disclosure" videos

oh so now is some other store and not kmart? Answer hit it on the head, you are incorrect as the prop does not match. Whether or not you've seen the prop in person, your argument is void.

OG

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: torsion

The thread is not in the hoax bin because it still hasn't been proven to be a hoax.

Astonishing i know!

OG

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

oh so now is some other store and not kmart?

Good catch! It's crazy isn't it? Who would believe that something could be sold by two different stores?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

no what's crazy is that no matter how sarcastic your remarks become it won't change the FACT that NO CONCRETE EVIDENCE OF A HOAX HAS BEEN PRESENTED.

What's even crazier is that no matter how sarcastic my remarks become I can never reach the level of Massengillian behavior that you have displayed throughout this thread. One big difference though is that my comments have made sense.

Now, the evidence isn't concrete. You should be looking more towards latex for the evidence you seek. Have you watched the video I posted? Have you seen the pics from spikedmilk?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Seriously we just don't know. We have tried to figure it out on this thread, but the prop explanation is not conclusive, they don't compare. In fact, as you said, we don't know if that's a prop at all (although it does look crudely painted onto latex)

We? Please exclude me from "we". Thanks

If this is a hoax it would be in the hoax bin. Its not. Its still here. Does that tell you anything?

Yes, it tells me that you don't understand why things get moved to the hoax bin. Its really not a "Hoax" because as far as WE know, Bushman didn't actually hoax anything. Because someone gave him a fake alien photo, means he got a fake alien photo. The rest of the story could have some merit but WE know the alien is fake.

Im not blindly believing this is a real ET, but Im also not believing this is a hoax. No proof has been presented to tell me either way.

You are just playing games. WE both know that

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGemNO CONCRETE EVIDENCE OF A HOAX HAS BEEN PRESENTED.

ATS is not a Court of Law.

If it WERE a Court of Law, mr Bushman would have lost the case. He was not a witness himself. He only provides blurry pictures. Part of his pictures depict an alien that looks exactly like a Halloween prop as was sold in 1997. Wallmart still sells similar props today. Members have provided pictures of the older version of that prop and it matches the "alien" far beyond reasonable doubt.

But again: there is no burden of proof. We are simply discussing this. Please stop turning this into a pissing contest.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I hold no patents. However I know and understand how they work. A good family friend was lead patent attorney for Union Carbide for many years. Had many conversations with him on how they work and why they're filed the way they are.

So are you saying the dear poster you're defending has TS clearances? Should we be concerned he's here for other reasons?

a reply to: Bilk22

I'm saying some of us know how it works from experience while others read how people on CT/UFO forums think it works. Also saying that your personal attacks against anyone who questions this guys uncorroborated claims as if you yourself were under assault are unwarranted and silly.

But in all fairness it's nothing I haven't seen in any of the "astronaut testimony" threads. Appeal to authority arguments are commonplace here.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

I hold no patents. However I know and understand how they work. A good family friend was lead patent attorney for Union Carbide for many years. Had many conversations with him on how they work and why they're filed the way they are.

So are you saying the dear poster you're defending has TS clearances? Should we be concerned he's here for other reasons?

a reply to: Bilk22

I'm saying some of us know how it works from experience while others read how people on CT/UFO forums think it works. Also saying that your personal attacks against anyone who questions this guys uncorroborated claims as if you yourself were under assault are unwarranted and silly.

But in all fairness it's nothing I haven't seen in any of the "astronaut testimony" threads. Appeal to authority arguments are commonplace here.

What's your experience? Credentials?

The poster I responded to stated that Boyd wasn't what he was claiming. Seems there's ample evidence posted here, including his obit, that refute that statement from that poster.

If some one wants to claim authority, then post who you are and your credentials. Pretty simple actually.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

originally posted by: OrionsGemNO CONCRETE EVIDENCE OF A HOAX HAS BEEN PRESENTED.

ATS is not a Court of Law.

If it WERE a Court of Law, mr Bushman would have lost the case. He was not a witness himself. He only provides blurry pictures. Part of his pictures depict an alien that looks exactly like a Halloween prop as was sold in 1997. Wallmart still sells similar props today. Members have provided pictures of the older version of that prop and it matches the "alien" far beyond reasonable doubt.

But again: there is no burden of proof. We are simply discussing this. Please stop turning this into a pissing contest.
Nice you state that now after pretty much claiming Bushman was a fraud.

Edit: I see you get your infom from ForteanTimes

edit on 66254Sundayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join