It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Interesting invention of Boyds. The laser jet engine. Remember the videos that showed some kind of Lase striking the twin towers right before the plane hit. Hmmmm? Regardless if this story is true the implications are shattering. One thing I dont understand is why arent the aliens talking to the americans. People like all of us that realize theres a bigger picture and hidden corridors.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

originally posted by: Bilk22
a reply to: ForteanOrg

More character assassination. The guy is dead and can't even defend his honor. Nice.

The mere fact that somebody died does not make him or her a saint, genius of infallible.
Posting as the person I responded to does make them classless.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
You want to come off as if you know what you're talking about but it's obvious you really have no clue.

Patents by themselves, in many cases, are rather innocuous. Especially those filed for such things as Lockheed and other tech/aerospace firms work on. The obvious reason for this is they separate components for filing so the details or the "secrets" remain secret. I'm sure you knew this huh, but you'd rather slander this man because it makes you feel like a big guy. Keep it up so we can really tell what you really don't know.

edit on 79809Saturdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Has anyone been able to provide an explanation for the original alien blinking his eyes in the photos?

OG
edit on 10-25-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: miniatus

I think we need to start shrugging him off on this topic.. he's IRONICALLY using a link I posted simply because another person stated the laws of physics are universal .. no they aren't .. so I posted that.. there are variances in the laws on a UNIVERSAL scale.. but within our galaxy and probably even the neighboring galaxies .. The laws ARE CONSTANT ..

Alldaylong's silly argument that the laws of physics vary planet by planet in our solar system is .. well ... silly... and he's been making the argument despite several people trying to help him understand ... you're ABSOLUTELY correct that he's mistaking conditions ..

The whole physics sidebar was starting to sound like some drunken arguments I've had with my buddies about such things as "who is more powerful - Samantha or Jeannie?" and "who is hotter - Samantha or Jeannie?".

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

that still seems a bit of a mystery , as of yet I've not been able to find the two frames used to make it

ill post when I do

funbox

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

The whole physics sidebar was starting to sound like some drunken arguments I've had with my buddies about such things as "who is more powerful - Samantha or Jeannie?" and "who is hotter - Samantha or Jeannie?".

What a dumb conversation. Of course Jeannie was hotter.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
that still seems a bit of a mystery , as of yet I've not been able to find the two frames used to make it

Try the images at :29 seconds and :45 seconds. They're not the same.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

a reply to: OrionsGem

ill post when I do

funbox

I've seen them. They are in the video.

OG

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Try the images at :29 seconds and :45 seconds. They're not the same.

EDIT: Oh, I think I figured out what is going on. There's a guy's hand behind the skull, and he's manipulating the eyes in some way. Here's a better version of it:

P.S. -- Also, funny how the alien's nose doesn't actually have holes in it. Must be pretty hard to wake up and smell the alien coffee.

edit on 25-10-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
ears lack holes too. no orifices can be seen

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I took the liberty of searching for Mr. Bushman's patents on Google Scholar. Here are my results. Looks like he's got a total of 27 patents. Almost all of them while working for LM. Here's a bunch of them:

LM. Patent 5452089 A:
www.google.com...

LM. Patent US 5999652 A:
www.google.com...

LM. Patent US 5497156 A:
www.google.com...

LM. Patent US 6411001 B1:
www.google.com...

LM. Patent US 5637946 A:
www.google.com...

LM. Patent US 5264916 A:
www.google.com...

LM. Patent US 5793889 A:
www.google.com...

LM. Patent US 5514926 A:
www.google.com...

LM. Patent US 5404225 A:
www.google.com...

LM. Patent US 5430448 A:
www.google.com...

All patents can be found here: www.patentgenius.com...

Looks like Mr. Bushman had (at least in the Ninety's) a very productive career at Lockheed Martin. He seems like an individual with much technical know-how, an insider-perspective in the defense industry and (most importantly) an ability to think analytically and critically. The lack of papers can indicate he (indeed) wasn't as much a scientist as he was an engineer. Yet this man does by no means seem to have been an insignificant employee. His ideas seem to have been put into use by the US Military. Especially his innovations in the field of laser guiding systems, which were incorporated into the Stinger Missile. Just thought I would put it in perspective for you.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
ears lack holes too. no orifices can be seen

I think that happens when you're made of plastic.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pauligirl
I think that happens when you're made of plastic.

Well, when you live on a very dusty planet like Mars, or someplace where there are poisonous gasses around, your ears and nose evolve to block the dust.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

hmm very good Mr shift , you made the adjustments well , seems like the little critters got an inner eyelid , but eye reflections don't squeeze

funbox

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

hmm very good Mr shift , you made the adjustments well , seems like the little critters got an inner eyelid , but eye reflections don't squeeze

Are you a alien doctor, and know what kind of material that eye is made of ?
They could be implant eyes.. like we have implants that improve our lives.. perhaps there are more artificial stuff inside those then organic.. perhaps it looks like a doll because it is in a sense a living doll .. a very advanced doll..

Perhaps that's not even eyelids, perhaps its a "rubber" like screen to protect against bright light or infections.

There is no freaking why those pictures can be debunked like that..

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

feel free to find the two images used to make the blink , because im not looking for something that isn't there, can you not see the light squeeze in its eye ?.. try looking in a mirror with a light behind you and seeing what happens to say a reflected lamp when you close youre eye lid a little .. does the light/reflection squeeze flat?

funbox

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

feel free to find the two images used to make the blink , because im not looking for something that isn't there

I would like to see a source for each image used to make the original winky blinky gif. Seems like a reasonable request to me.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

You want to come off as if you know what you're talking about but it's obvious you really have no clue.

Patents by themselves, in many cases, are rather innocuous. Especially those filed for such things as Lockheed and other tech/aerospace firms work on. The obvious reason for this is they separate components for filing so the details or the "secrets" remain secret. I'm sure you knew this huh, but you'd rather slander this man because it makes you feel like a big guy. Keep it up so we can really tell what you really don't know.

Actually he comes off as someone who knows from experience how the patent process works within a corporation, aerospace or otherwise.

People work for defense contractors, get security clearances, and have access to classified material. This does not mean they have knowledge of top secret projects, are key players on development teams, or "senior scientists".

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Actually he comes off as someone who knows from experience how the patent process works within a corporation, aerospace or otherwise.

People work for defense contractors, get security clearances, and have access to classified material. This does not mean they have knowledge of top secret projects, are key players on development teams, or "senior scientists".

Actually he sounds like he didn't graduate from HS and has no clue how the patent process works or why patents are compartmentalized to protect significant work. But that's just my opinion of course.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join