It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem
a reply to: wmd_2008

i never claimed this case was real. I bear no burden of proof.

the debunking attempts in this thread are not credible are not plausible and super weak.

don't get upset because I'm calling out bs when all im brought is bs debunking.

OG

Strange YOU are defending it like it's real

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RUSSO

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: alldaylong

This thing arrived from it's own planet in 45 minutes. That's a red flag from the off.

Lol I feel sorry for people who think like this, someday you are going to be shocked.

I am already shocked.

Shocked that people actually believe this rubbish.

If it weren't for a guy called Galileo Galilei, you would still believe that our planet is flat and that the Sun revolves around the Earth! ROFL So, who's simplistic and ignorant here?

I bet you would be shocked about it too...

People KNEW the Earth wasn't flat long long before Galileo, the Greeks for a start.

Eratosthenes, a Greek astronomer from Hellenistic Libya (276–194 BC), estimated Earth's circumference around 240 BC. He had heard that in Syene the Sun was directly overhead at the summer solstice whereas in Alexandria it still cast a shadow. Using the differing angles the shadows made as the basis of his trigonometric calculations he estimated a circumference of around 250,000 stades. The length of a 'stade' is not precisely known, but Eratosthenes' figure only has an error of around five to fifteen percent

You see it was a faith based belief a bit like ufology called religion that wanted the Earth flat and at the center of the universe!

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

Interesting if true.
Why would he lie...

There are many different alien species in this universe so why can't the one he is showing on picture be one of those species.

Many things what he says about the spaceships makes sense.

I stay neutral about that video interview.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

There's nothing wrong with neither debunking nor defending as long as it is done with arguments and in a civilized manner. But many in here aren't good at either.

My opinion, based on what I read here and on other parts of the Internet, is that Boyd was an overly self-aware person who exaggerated his professional performance. He was not a "senior scientist", he was an engineer. He had patents on his name, but these weren't the revolutionary patents he claims they were. Actually, Lockheed Martin did not see any need to further invest in these patents - which pissed Boyd off to the point he started a law-suit against LM in 2001 as he had hoped to gain more from them financially. We also know that his confessions weren't death-bed confessions at all: he has made similar claims for years.

The story he tells in his last video is flawed and inconsistent. He shows blurry pictures that don't mean anything. He shows pictures of an "alien" which clearly is a prop (and we have pictures of that prop to prove it). So, it's bogus.

The reason this all seems so convincing is that Boyd himself really believed his own story. There are a number of scenarios to explain this: either he became delusional or he was spoon-fed false information by his "friends" over at LM, whom at best played a prank, or at worst tried to disgrace him. And his built-in braggadocio did not help maintain a self-critical attitude.

Of course, if somebody in here can prove he WAS a scientist (for example by providing some of his works other than patents) or that he WAS still managing part of LM after 2001 (as he claimed) or if somebody can find Scott Feree (Bales AZ) and interview him and Feree has additional information, it might tip the balance. But even then, the story remains flawed and inconsistent.

I'm done for now; it's a hoax.

Disclaimer: the fact (to me) that this is a hoax does by no means mean that it is THEREFORE impossible that aliens visit this planet or work with LM. Heck, they even may look like that prop and live on Quintania. But there's no proof for it and there is MUCH that weighs against it.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I mean no offense to the non-believers but anyone who thinks humanity is alone in the universe is an arrogant retard of the highest caliber. Then to the morons who say light speed is a barrier I say just look at space itself, which is travelling faster than light, then consider that maybe humanity are mere infants compared to other intelligent life in the cosmos. Advanced races probably think we are cavemen, and they wouldn't be far wrong. Even if the president went on live TV and said aliens are real there would still be people trying to debunk it....

The reason the so-called men in black do their best to suppress this knowledge is because a majority of our planet is full of complete idiots. Racism, sexism, and just plain idiocy are rife in every country on the planet. Look at Ebola, the Africans think that white people brought the illness because they have no education and know nothing about how diseases are spread.

We seem to believe that unless we are capable of building technology then nobody can, utter nonsense. Maybe if people tried to look beyond their own stupidity we would be able to travel the stars quite easily, rather than quoting Einstein's 100 year old equation thinking they understand everything while doing so.
edit on th07amSat, 25 Oct 2014 07:07:22 -050031America/Chicago25 by Sharted because: (no reason given)

edit on th07amSat, 25 Oct 2014 07:08:30 -050031America/Chicago25 by Sharted because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Mr. Bushman has quite a history here on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

His "deathbed confession" contains nothing new. web.archive.org...://boydbushman.com/Home.php" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Here is a wayback link to his web page.

Assuming his CV is not pure fiction, he was never a scientist and possibly not even an engineer. His jobs were all in middle management.
edit on 25-10-2014 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

edit on 25-10-2014 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

Edit to add: I am unable to link to the wayback page, but you can find a link here:

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 25-10-2014 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sharted

No-one is saying that extra-terrestrial life does not exist; at the moment, we have reason to suspect that Bushman's claims are fantasy.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sharted
I mean no offense to the non-believers but anyone who thinks humanity is alone in the universe is an arrogant retard of the highest caliber.

It's statistically heighly infeasible - but the retard could be right! We have not ever had any proof of an alien presence. There are a number of fascinating cases that indicate that absurd things seem to happen on this planet - things that we tend to "explain" as alien visitations, deceased that visit us or even time travel - but maybe it are the feeble brains of the Homo Sapiens that are to be blamed, not the aliens from Quintania. Research should be done, proper research, not just Googling. But to label people that simply do not believe unproven theories as "morons" is just a stretch too far for me.

Then to the morons who say light speed is a barrier I say just look at space itself, which is travelling faster than light, then consider that maybe humanity are mere infants compared to other intelligent life in the cosmos.

You're simply posting opinions, but do not provide any proof nor argument. And you do not really add anything new either: anybody that reads these forums has considered (and is considering) the option we may be infants compared to etc. etc. - it's the core of what we do here. But "considering" something is not equal to "accepting it as proven and beyond doubt". It's an option, a research path, not a proven fact.

Advanced races probably think we are cavemen, and they wouldn't be far wrong. Even if the president went on live TV and said aliens are real there would still be people trying to debunk it....

Indeed. Similar to the ones that visit here that claim we never went to the moon. Yes, that's the entire point: doubt. There is doubt, there should be doubt, doubt is the only reason to think. So, embrace doubt!

The reason the so-called men in black do their best to suppress this knowledge is because a majority of our planet is full of complete idiots. Racism, sexism, and just plain idiocy are rife in every country on the planet. Look at Ebola, the Africans think that white people brought the illness because they have no education and know nothing about how diseases are spread.

You live in the past, my friend. Africans are often well educated nowadays. Racism and sexism are treats of western countries. In South Africa they had racism for ages - until the black people took over. Instead of kicking out or murdering their former oppressors they initiated a process of integration.

Also, the MIB are the invention of a science fiction author (mr Bender) who introduced them in UFO lore in the 1960s. He presented his story as true but failed to deliver evidence. And, according to Bender, the race that had these MIB work for them have left our planet decades ago - I don't think they would have left without their servants. Yes, there have been pranksters that imitate MIB and maybe there are humans that simply like to wear a black suit, a hat and sunglasses. As I do, for example. Or the Blues Brothers..

We seem to believe that unless we are capable of building technology then nobody can, utter nonsense. Maybe if people tried to look beyond their own stupidity we would be able to travel the stars quite easily, rather than quoting Einstein's 100 year old equation thinking they understand everything while doing so.

Aren't you preaching to the choir now? This is ATS, remember. But as one member wrote in here: "it's good to keep an open mind - but not as open that your brains fall out".

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

No-one is saying that extra-terrestrial life does not exist; at the moment, we have reason to suspect that Bushman's claims are fantasy.

Someone must be, otherwise why would these people keep using the "it's arrogance to think we're alone in the universe" cliche?
edit on 25-10-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Someone must be, otherwise why would these people keep using the "it's arrogance to think we're alone in the universe" cliche?

OK. I confess. I said it once and yes, I am slightly retarded.

That post was obviously aimed at me. The rest of ATS is clear now.
edit on 25-10-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
From skimming through all this again I think he REALLY believes what he is saying, and it actually may be truth. His credentials are legit, the patents are legit. He clearly said he was GIVEN these pictures. So what if he was intentionally given false info/pics to discredit the legit things he is saying? I mean you guys have slaughtered him at this point which is exactly what TPTB would want to happen to cover up the truth in the message. MAybe focus instead on the things he said such as the new area 51 location and some other info?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: funbox
nothing like a gif to show you whats what

what do you reckon? , did the latex alter shape ?

I don't know. It was two different images on the video. One was more squashed than the other, and I stretched it out to match the other one, thinking that the differences in the eyelids was a result of the distortion of the head. But it wasn't. It seems like an actual change in the eyelids. I don't know if the latex stretched or it had closable eyelids, or what.

or was the eyelid moved by the human touch ?

If you look close enough, you can see that both eyelids change shape. Maybe it was a result of handling the dummy, but the head itself doesn't appear to move between shots. The only Photoshop manipulation I did was make the shapes of the head match up better. Nothing done to the eyes.

ahh ok that's interesting , I thought you had done some Halloween tricks to the image. ill have a look at the video again later and reproduce your work.

it would be a great help if someone could get some solid information on this doll properties *tiny tears version etc*

funbox
edit on 25-10-2014 by funbox because: uncalled materialisation of mfb

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

but for ticking the show along now, and in the foreseeable future, is what is required for those with control, to keep control, cant have new gods for the masses to worship , why all sorts of unforeseen nonsense could interfere with the current power system

no. best to keep alien interference at arms length and out of sight. better for everyone, better chance for peace that way, on the already war-torn planet

funbox

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The main problem I have with the videos is the statements about shooting the supposedly intersteller vehicle down with an aircraft of the forties. A P80 or F86 would be the pursuit aircraft of that era and I just can't fathom shooting down a interstellar vehicle with either of those aircraft. Let alone landing either on a gravel road.

Also, did the interstellar vehicle not have any defenses? That alone says volumes about our mindset. What a violent race of beings we are compared to an interstellar race of beings that travel the universe in defenseless craft. a reply to: Grimpachi

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: elfrog

unless it was intentionally crashed/traded ,what better cover story and all the other sub cover storys that followed.. if nefarious dealings were made beforehand.. the true wickedness of the deal would remain buried.. more than enough reason to keep piling on the horse manure afterwards

funbox

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
In the video he said it was a top secret aircraft. Again prob sooo far ahead of its time, in fact the pilot needed to leave before the military arrived according to his statements. Look back as some on the tech Hitler had with the B2 stealth bomber looking plane... WAY ahead of its time... So I can say it is "possible" it was a craft much more advanced for its time?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jersey Devil
From skimming through all this again I think he REALLY believes what he is saying, and it actually may be truth. His credentials are legit, the patents are legit. He clearly said he was GIVEN these pictures. So what if he was intentionally given false info/pics to discredit the legit things he is saying? I mean you guys have slaughtered him at this point which is exactly what TPTB would want to happen to cover up the truth in the message. MAybe focus instead on the things he said such as the new area 51 location and some other info?

I don't think that anybody that scrutinizes the works and deeds of Boyd Bushman is "slaughtering" him. And TPTB aren't interested in our theories - we are all members of ATS and so we're considered harmless fools at best by TPTB (whomever they are) - we are safely behind our self-made bars in our own asylum.

Anyway, you did not read all of this thread (and who's to blame you .. 30+ pages and counting). I presented a variation of this theory myself and believe it is correct.

In the fuzz we have in here it is not always clear to see the trees for the forest. But one thing is certain - to me at least - that Boyd was not the man he said he was. Again: if anybody is able to proof beyond reasonable doubt that Boyd WAS a "senior scientist in charge of LM top secret projects" I'd be happy to eat my proverbial hat and apologize. But I've done a bit of research and could not find anything other than the patents. I searched Google Scholar and a number of on-line scientific libraries I'm entitled to use. Yes, the patents are real, but not as important as Boyd suggested they were. I have skimmed through them, and another member here did so too - we both agree that these patents are mostly interesting at best but nothing groundbreaking.

However, let's assume he was a friendly, though overly selfassured older gentleman; his account is second hand at best. He never saw an alien, UFO or whatever, he simply was spoon-fed (false) information by his former "pals" over at LM, whom may or may not have had bad intentions. Maybe,as I suggested before, they simply did not like the old fart much, maybe the poked fun at his constant overestimation of himself.
edit on 25-10-2014 by ForteanOrg because: used to many words initially. Shorter is better sometimes.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

a reply to: eriktheawful

I stopped reading when you said this, and i quote :-

" Physics on one planet, are the same on another. "

No, they are not. Human's cannot live on any other planet even within our own Solar System.

Even you know that.

You're confusing "physics" with "conditions".

The physics are the same while the conditions vary.

No, the physics may not be the same.

How many times do i have to post this bloody link:-

www.sciencedaily.com...

This is becoming very tiresome.

WOW .. You're using a link I FIRST POSTED .... in your arguments against other people... and I used that link to try to help you and another person understand..

I'm truly beginning to think you're trolling ... or you just don't get it... either way it's not worth the hassle of trying to educate you.. and it's actually a bit of a thread drift anyway.

Just a bit of education before I give up on your ability to comprehend the basic idea here... Physics DO NOT vary from planet to planet... They vary in different parts of the UNIVERSE .. By a TINY amount .. but it was enough to show that "the universal law of physics" is not constant throughout the universe... HOWEVER .... in our galaxy... they are constant from planet to planet....

If you don't get that.. it's not worth my time to try to help you understand it..

YOUR argument is that the laws of physics on VENUS are different than those on EARTH because the atmosphere there would crush us... that's silly and nonsense .. the same laws apply there as they do on earth, it's just a considerably different environment .. in much as the ocean floor is a different environment than the top of the alps ... same physics.. different conditions... do you get it yet?
edit on 10/25/2014 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I tend to agree with your opinion, and moreover, looking for the same evidence that would further corroborate his story.

Earlier in the thread someone remarked that if Boyd could provide an equation describing some 'universal' law unknown to us [mankind], that would be the type of evidence that would be nearly undebunkable (probably not a word and I am sure someone will drop a line correcting me, but I believe it is fairly easy to understand what I mean). This type of evidence would be compelling enough to "tip the balance"; I would find an equation convincing enough to believe his story (and the belief UFOs and aliens are 'real') and the impetus to devote significant money/time/effort/resources to the UFO and E.T./alien phenomena.

Who would I suggest to lead an effort to devote significant resources and scientific rigor to such an investigation? I have no idea. If anyone is ever to provide such evidence the general public should know and should have a say in how the phenomena are investigated and information disseminated. It may be pollyannish and naive, but I would really hope that our leaders trusted the public with this type of paradigm-shifting information and let the chips fall where they may.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

a reply to: eriktheawful

I stopped reading when you said this, and i quote :-

" Physics on one planet, are the same on another. "

No, they are not. Human's cannot live on any other planet even within our own Solar System.

Even you know that.

You're confusing "physics" with "conditions".

The physics are the same while the conditions vary.

I think we need to start shrugging him off on this topic.. he's IRONICALLY using a link I posted simply because another person stated the laws of physics are universal .. no they aren't .. so I posted that.. there are variances in the laws on a UNIVERSAL scale.. but within our galaxy and probably even the neighboring galaxies .. The laws ARE CONSTANT ..

Alldaylong's silly argument that the laws of physics vary planet by planet in our solar system is .. well ... silly... and he's been making the argument despite several people trying to help him understand ... you're ABSOLUTELY correct that he's mistaking conditions for physics ..

I'm just amazed to have woken up this morning and pop on to see he's using a link I posted and I'm the one who's debated him the most over his mistaken belief..

So yeah in summary..

1. Are the laws of physics universal? NO .. they vary in different parts of the universe by a tiny amount, some areas may preclude laws.

2. Do the laws of physics vary from planet to planet in our solar system? absolutely not

3. Do the laws of physics vary from galaxy to galaxy? .. well that would be an obvious yes since galaxies are spread throughout the universe.

4. Do the laws of physics on Venus differ from the laws of physics on Earth? .. NO .. that's silly .. go back to school if you think that.

lol
edit on 10/25/2014 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join