It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
a reply to: Argyll

you forget you old avatar so quick?

funbox

It wasn't a monkey....but you already knew that didn't you?

Wish I could find that old avatar.......It was quite the conversation starter!

edit on 24/10/2014 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: Busky

May I be the first to welcome you? One of the best first posts I've ever read.

I'm proud to be your first star. 1 fer 1 ain't bad and I bet that it'll get more.

Looking forward to seeing you around, Busky. Hey, how about doing an introduction? I bet I'm not alone in thinking it would be fun to meet you a bit more formally. Someone always brings cookies and tinfoil.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Appreciate the star as well

As for my introduction - I'm a few months away from turning the big 30...getting nervous, haha! I live in the midwest, but have lived in London and Los Angeles as well.

I grew up in the midwest and got my degree in Economics. I would definitely consider myself a jock with a lot of nerd inside of me. I have played sports all my life and continue to this day. In high school and college I tended to hide my love for outer space/ET because I was afraid it would hurt my chances when chasing tail

Besides this interest of mine, I am a huge music lover (and obviously, sports), as well as avid traveler. But I don't want to derail the thread. Look forward to getting to know you all and becoming more enlightened!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: thegrinch

hmmm, trapped spirits intertwined with the ship for easy navigation?

im still trying to pull the reflection , so far in my attempts , and given that the lights in the picture are reflections of an internal environment one of those light looks like its at the edge of an almond shaped eye .. still trying to isolate it ..

I was referring to the picture of the planet here, just to be clear

funbox

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

is it me or is the spirit/? alien leaning in for the picture ?

Is it just me or is that dead ringer for Steven Tyler of Aerosmith?!

edit on 24-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

(post by funbox removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

It will take time and I`ll probably be going at it solo. I will ponder the idea and If I go for it I'll start a thread to compile info of significant dates both in fact and from some of the big "stories" that have graced ATS and made an impact.

Just from reading topics like this throughout the years, one should be able to discern that something incredibly significant happened at the beginning to middle of the last century of the last millennium, and my curiosity will not be satisfied until I know what that is, what it means, and what it will lead to.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Found it on youtube. In the description it mentions David Sereda and Boyd Bushman so I believe this is the full length while that 185mb torrent is probably only part.

UFO Secrets: From here to Andromeda

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

good timing , ide just finished watching Charlees posted torent

funbox

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

I just started and I was not aware but it discusses religion and meditation and probably some other things as well at the beginning. I`m not trying to push any of that here, I only linked the video.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

a reply to: StratosFear

good timing , ide just finished watching Charlees posted torent

funbox

I will probably have a continuation tomorrow ;-) Goodnight.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This is from John Hutchison's youtube channel from 2011
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Just as a point of transparent disclosure, I have been quietly researching Boyd Bushman since I discovered this this thread. I have watched his videos, in full, with an open mind. I have researched the man himself and tried to find some form of evidence of his credentials....which seem to be accurately represented so far. However, it seems these interviews are actually part of a larger body of work being sold on DVD since 2010...and that disturbs me.

This interview is featured as part of a 4-Hour Documentary – FROM HERE TO ANDROMEDA – NOW AVAILABLE ON 2-DVDs – 216 mins. Cat# U685 ...

Source of Quote

This could be the initial wave of a new viral marketing for the DVD series being re-sold. It has happened in the past, and cannot be brushed aside as not plausible...it needs to be considered as part of the larger story IMO. This does not completely discredit his claims, however, it does provide a financial incentive for him to make his story compelling. I am still not sure of the authenticity of his claims, since none of the primary sources are ever mentioned or revealed, and we are merely supposed to trust without verification. I have a problem with that, since there are a lot of folks in this field that have eventually been found to be disingenuous and/or outright found lying to advance their bank accounts. Even though he has passed, I would assume his surviving family members will be in line to receive any residual payments from his interviews or video proceeds (if any). I will continue to research this man, and his claims, and any findings (both positive and negative) I uncover will be posted here for the ATS community to review and discuss.

I like to keep an open mind, but not so open my brain falls out....

edit on 10/25/2014 by Krakatoa because: added clarifications

ETA: Link to the math for the binomial expansion of E=mc^2 as discussed by Bushman relating to his conjecture of 3 additional (and unknown) forces of nature. However, as the math shows, the additional terms to the right are not new/unknown forces, only supplemental clarifications for mass at relativistic speeds, and for massless particles. So, his statement in the video is false at best. For a man of his credentials, and knowledge of physics, this could be a covert attempt at disinfo also. Not to mention his demonstration of the Lenz effect with the copper tube is 19th century physics.

Link to Binomial Expansion of E=mc^2

edit on 10/25/2014 by Krakatoa because: added additional content

edit on 10/25/2014 by Krakatoa because: added clarifications

ETA: His list of 27 patents is impressive, yes. However, the majority of them revolve around either hiding or detecting a man-made object at a distance. Either via an exhaust plume or other type of atmospheric disturbance. There is one regarding what could be considered related to stealth technology where a positively charged voltage is applied to an aerodynamic surface to reduce the radar cross-section. The most recent one sounds like it is partially related to magnetic propulsion, but he is not the sole inventor either (co-inventor is Henderson; J. Kirston). His work on these systems does reflect well upon his potential for contacts at the level he suggests. But, we still only have his word on anything stated regarding those sources.

Link to patents

edit on 10/25/2014 by Krakatoa because: added additional content

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Boyd Bushman have some good info but mixed with dsinformation at least in on my point of view this could be because he's source would want some truth out but some junk too.

About the pictures he present i dont think the alien is real, the rest he present of crafts they maybe are real.

The truth things he saids that could pick up in the video about Ets and area 51 are this.

- Yes russians and chineses work too on area 51 and other faccilities, you can say that cant be truth but remember the Gov face you see everyday is the public relations Gov and they love to fight each other (USA vs RUSSIA or CHINESE) so people think other stuff insted of the important stuff, but when dealing with ET's they work in friendly terms and this have been after WW2 to this day.

- Truth when he saids there are Ets who are more "friendly" than others.

- Lie when he said some pilot shot a UFO and crash, actually the roswell crash was a skermish fight between some Ets to other ETs, the disinfo that its out its that some new radar brought down the ufo or some pilot shoot it down thats a lie.

- Truth when he said some scientist have die using some of the ET equipment from the ships. they try to use lots of gadgets inside the roswell ufo ship with not very good consequences.

And about alien beings that cant be on earth because atmoshperic pressure thats a lie too, actually the aliens you know has "GREYS" are Biosyntetic Beings constructed in lots of faccilities around our solar and system and beyond, their job is whatever the real ETS tell them to do and work, There are different types of greys because like us have Different types of cars models so the Ets have different types of greys at their disposal for different tasks. They can be made for specific planets to work on with specific values on that particular planet. They look like alive, but they arent (let say they dont have a "soul") if you are a fan of robotics but with an organic twist they are the top robot Ets use on daily basis. So when someone says Greys are an alien race thats not truth.

Another tip, why when alien encounter happens the people cant move a muscle, just their eyes, the answer is something whe have in our genetic code that fires up when this type of thing happens, let say its a firewall ets installed on us eons ago so we cant do any harm while we are in their presence. Its not some light gun that paralyzes or some technology use on people thats another lie and disinfo.

This is for the people who have eyes to see and the ones who have ears hear.
-

-
edit on 25-10-2014 by AlexDJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

a reply to: thegrinch

hmmm, trapped spirits intertwined with the ship for easy navigation?

Or a 1980's theatrical effect created shining a laser through a dry ice/warm water haze....?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC
Which came first the whole alien crash Roswell thing, or those dolls you posted. One generally gave rise to the other and the whole online alien doll prop thing and the movies and the books.

But hey lets postulate things, since we dont know what an alien would look like, or pretty much anything else, and since we can compare what we dont know, to what we have no clue on. Well here I go, my postulation on this whole crappy picture vs crappy dolls things.

However those pictures the guy provides in the vid are so crappy you cant see anything, and also looks like a gray type. Now if we assume that its biological in nature then yes you would be right, but if its not, well then you would be wrong. But lets just say they are not necessarily biological in nature, they may have some biology but basically dont have nowhere near as complex biology as a human body. In fact unless they life in the moon or in the ocean then I dont see them making a trek to earth from another galaxy in those UFO's of there's even if they could go at close to light speed.

But lets assume that yes they are dolls, so they would not deteriorate at the rates you say and would look like dolls when dead, the gray aliens or some of them are dolls which are controlled externally, they hop in and out of such bodies mostly for long distance space travel and because unlike robots if you would need to send signals and it takes a real long time for that to happen across galaxies thousands and thousands of years at the least, but if there part bio they can quantum lock to it and get instantaneous control and data feeds, also they are shaped the way they are, because that is the closest approximation that there greatest minds and artists can envision to what humans would look like....Ohh spooky no.

Besides sending anything biological on space flights is literally like sending spam into space, even astronauts in near orbit start to lose there eyesight after a few weeks or months, not to mention all the other problems, now imagine if they were stuck up there for over 50 years or even over 500 years, and you would get the picture. The only way anything biological would survive in any long term space mission is if you create a spaceship equivalent to a city, or maybe even the size of the moon and bring it with you.

So really what you are comparing is doll approximations to something that could in a very literal sense just another doll approximation from another galaxy. Its all just special effects.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

nothing like a gif to show you whats what

what do you reckon? , did the latex alter shape ?

I don't know. It was two different images on the video. One was more squashed than the other, and I stretched it out to match the other one, thinking that the differences in the eyelids was a result of the distortion of the head. But it wasn't. It seems like an actual change in the eyelids. I don't know if the latex stretched or it had closable eyelids, or what.

or was the eyelid moved by the human touch ?

If you look close enough, you can see that both eyelids change shape. Maybe it was a result of handling the dummy, but the head itself doesn't appear to move between shots. The only Photoshop manipulation I did was make the shapes of the head match up better. Nothing done to the eyes.

edit on 25-10-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind

I thought I'd seen that thumb somewhere before.

Anyone seen David Sereda shopping in K Mart recently?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
a reply to: ForteanOrg

More character assassination. The guy is dead and can't even defend his honor. Nice.

The mere fact that somebody died does not make him or her a saint, genius of infallible.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
My thoughts are that he is genuine, I don't see any reason for him to lie knowing death was just around the corner. In fact it was the perfect time to come forward, no point silencing a dying man.

That's an extremely short sighted and naive statement.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
liked the videos but i didn`t notice anything new groundbreaking information on the topic, smart man with nice presentation, seemed honest .

But at the end of the day the only interesting picture was the leaning "spirit" being.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join